Status: Updated Weekly

Stop ***ing Around With My Emotions

Devote Yourself to Moving On

Jack POV's

when I walked into school today; I was late for 1st block. I went to the office and saw the secretary looking right at me. I looked at my face in the reflection of the window and saw there was nothing there. So I looked straight ahead of me and asked for my late slip.

"Morning", I said

"Good Morning Jack!!",said the secretary as she plastered a fake smile on her face, she hands me the slip and I quickly walked to the door.

Half way to the door she stopped me.

"Hey Jack, I need you to do me a favour, please show the new girl, Elise, around. Thank you", she didn't even wait for me to reply, she just pointed to a beautiful girl. She took my breath away.

Her eyes were the colour of the ocean. She seems tall, like 5'8, but almost nothing compared to me. She really was beautiful. She didn't have fake blonde hair and boobs or a lot of heavy makeup like the other sluts in this hell hole. Her hair was brown with brownish reddish highlights. She seemed like the type of girl you bring home to your parents, and not the ones you would just have for a one night stand.

I brought her around school and showed her the places where I usually stay. I was thinking of introducing her to my friends and thought maybe later in the day.

Looking at her right now, she seems awkward. So I decided to lighten up the conversations for her.

"What your name?" I said. I didn't want to make her first day of school horrible.

"My name is Elise Thompson." She replied

I decided to play twenty questions to her.

"What's your favourite colour??" I asked

"Neon Colours"

"Why??"

"I like how they are so bright that your eyes get hurt from seeing them for so long. I love how the colour neon would attract people by the colour. When I put on a neon shirt it makes me be recognizable. You stand out from most of the people."

"You say it like there is a meaning to everything you do, tell me, what does life mean to you?" I asked. She made me curious to whom she really is. She seemed like the shy kind of person, but in reality if you get to really know her she seemed like you can talk to her and not worry about what others think.

"Life means everything to me, but sometimes life is complicated. It's like you have one shot in a basketball game and your life depends on it, but in reality you miss the shot and you lose your life." She replied with a saddened expression

I quickly asked another question. She said it like she practiced it for a speech. "Do you have any family members??"

She seemed hesitate to answer the question "The only family I have is my Dad and Sister, Annalise, but she likes being called Anna, but I call her Annalise anyway." She said it with tears shinning in her eyes. It seemed like she remembered something important and it made me sad.

That's when I realize I would want to help her with any difficulties she would have, and to make it even better I feel something towards her.

Lunch Time

I begged El to be my best friend, but she seemed like she wanted to chop my balls off. She even gave me the WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU look. So I made a plan.

I decided that I would make her feel welcome by introducing her to my friends. At the same time I decided that I would earn her trust. I won't be the bad boy everybody knows. I would be the proper man.

*Half Way through Lunch*

I introduced her to my best friend, Alex. I was hesitant to do it. Alex would set his eyes on a girl and jump on her. So I gave him the look that clearly said BACK OFF. He would respect that I know it.

"Are you okay, Jack ?" Elise said.

"I'm fine" I replied. I seemed lost in thought.

After lunch, I decided to get some fresh air. I sat down on the grass and thought about the girl I just met just this morning. It seemed like faith had decided a girl would just walk in my life and make me fall in love with her.
Elise POV
After the conversation with Cass, I went to last block. This one I had with Jack. I was in time for this class. Jack was nowhere to be found. The class started and when he walked in to the classroom. He sat behind me; the moment he sat down I could feel eyes burning to the back of my head. I wanted so bad to turn my head around and tell him to stop.

“Okay class, today you are going to do a project together. You will be assigned partners to draw each other. This will be your first project of the year.” As soon as the words came out of her mouth, I silently cursed myself because Jack is the only other person I know in this class.
“So your partners will be....”
Emily and Carter
Teddy and Gabe
Justin and Alex
Jessie and June
August and Bailey
Jack and Elise

When she said she would pick our partners I was relived. But the stress came to me when she chose me and Jack to be partners. Maybe it’s fate or something. I probably do like him. I wonder if he likes me.
“Nah why would he like you” The annoying, obnoxious voice in my head spoke.
“I don’t know. Maybe it’s what he keeps saying. “You’re so beautiful”
“No, he just pities your ugliness”
I was about to make a comeback but Jack said Hello before I could argue with myself.
“Ok, what exactly are we supposed to do? I wasn’t exactly listening.” I said
“Well we have to draw each other in pop art then paint it on canvas when were done.” He replied
And that’s exactly what they did