Love at First Sight

Thinking things through

Liam's POV

"Something up, Liam?"

“Yeah,” I said as I kicked some rocks.

“What's wrong?”

“I can't admit my feelings to Adrianna, and I can't figure out why.”

Zayn stopped walking, and said, “Maybe cause you're afraid that she'll reject you.”

I started to kick some more rocks.

“Yeah, I guess so. Do you think Adrianna loves me like I love her?”

“Maybe. She sure does know how to show her love though, that's for certain.”

“How can I prove to her that I love her? I don't want to ask her out right on the spot like Niall and Harry did. All Louis did, was get dared to kiss Mackenzie, so that one doesn't even count.”

“Take Adrianna on a couple of dates, ask her about her interests and all that.”

“You think so?”

“I know so... I can tell the signs that she likes you.”

“Yeah.... what about your girl, Kaci?”

Zayn had a weird smile on his face as I asked him that.

“I'm not even quite sure how she feels about me..... she hasn't cuddled by me, or kissed me, or anything! What do you think could be the reasons for this, Liam?”

“I think she is just shy. Not even Sonya was like that before, you know that. You remember how much she blushed whenever Niall was around her last night?”

Zayn laughed and said, “Yeah, I remember that.... that was pretty adorable though.”

“Better not let Niall hear that, or he'll chew your head off, Zayn!”

“Why not? All I said was that her blushing was adorable.”

“Exactly! You know how jealous Niall gets, and how upset he gets when someone else calls his woman any nickname that he calls her.”

Zayn shook his head in disbelief, and just changed the subject.

“Ready to go home now, buddy?”

I took a deep breath and said, “Yeah. Let's head on back to Niall's, but I think I'm gonna go with your plan, Zayn. Thanks a bunch, lad.”

“Anytime Liam.... anytime.”

We walked back, smiling about how we talked about our beautiful girls.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope its okay. Sorry I haven't done a chapter in awhile.