Love at First Sight

Dates again?

Sonya's POV

Liam and Zayn had walked in the door, with wide grins on their faces.

I walked into the living room, and rested my head on Niall's shoulder.

“Hey babe?”

“Yeah Niall?”

“Why don't we go on another date tonight?”

“That sounds like fun, but where to?”

“Um..... let me think for a second here.”

“Okay, cause I might have an idea.”

“What would that be?”

“Well, what about just hanging out here instead?”

“Not a bad idea, babe. You like it here?”

“Like it? You kidding me?”

A frown appeared on Niall's face.

“You don't like it here?”

“No, I don't LIKE it here..... I LOVE it here! I wish I never had to leave!”

Niall looked at me with a serious face, and asked, “So why don't you stay here?”

I looked at him like he had just lost his damn mind! I just started going out with him yesterday, and he wants me to move in with him? I'm not so sure that's a very good sign.

“Um...... I'm not sure, hun.”

“Okay then.... I can wait for your answer.”

I saw my sister walk around the room while she was texting.

“Who ya texting, Alicia?”

“Just this great guy I met at the bar last night named Sam Hills. We exchanged numbers, and now he wants to take me out for lunch at Nando's. You guys don't mind if I leave for a little while, do you?”

I smiled at the fact that my sister had found someone to hang out with, and thought about Niall making me blush so much yesterday.

“I have no problem with it, Spawn. What do you think, Niall?”

“It's fine with me. Go have fun, will ya? You look like you're always stressed out.”

“That's cause I am.... I have Sonya as my little sister.”

“Haha, very funny, Spawn! Now go have fun with Sam.”

“No problem, Beanbag.”

“DON'T CALL ME THAT IN FRONT OF MY BOYFRIEND! YOU'RE SO EMBARRASSING, ALICIA!”

“Don't have a cow, Bean. You know I'm just kidding. Love you, little sister.”

“Love you too, big sis.”

My sister walked out of the door, and Niall had a big grin on his face.

“What are you smiling about?”

“Bean? Beanbag? Explain please.”

I sighed and looked down at the floor.

“Please don't laugh though, okay?”

“I promise I won't laugh. Just tell me how you got those nicknames.”

“My dad started to call me Beanbag when I was little, and ever since then, these nicknames have stuck to me from my family..... Its kind of embarrassing when the guys I like find out about the nicknames I have.”

Niall smiles at me and grabs my hand, making me blush.

“I think they are wonderful names, but may I call you something else?”

I looked deeply in his eyes and smiled to see them sparkling ever so slightly.

“What would you like to call me, Niall?”

“My amazing girlfriend?”

“Sure, only if you're still my Nialler.”

He smiles at his nickname.

“You're one and only.”

“Good, because you're the only one for me.”

I heard the boys start to sing “Fireflies” by Owl City, and that's when I broke down.

“I'm going for a walk, babe.”

“Want me to come with?”

“No. I just want to be alone right now.”

I grabbed my jacket, put my hood over my head, and walked out the front door, leaving Niall confused and clueless as ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like this chapter