Status: What do you think ? :3

24/7

Tell and Die

He is watching me. I can feel his eyes on me right now.

I turn over and pull my comforter over me securely. I try not to move as if being still would make him go away. My cat, Jinx, crawls through the door and stops halfway to my bed and looks at my window. I know what she is thinking but I dare not look into that window. They say if you can't see them, they can't see you. That is so not true.

Every hair on my body is standing on end. You would think I would be used to it considering he has done this before. Two months ago I was in the shower and I felt the same feeling I'm feelIing now. The feeling that a presence is a near you. A presence you can't see, yet you know it's there. Whrn I was in the shower and I got that feeling, I reached out, careful to cover my breasts, and grabbed a towel and my clothes. I dried off and got dressed in the tub and then stepped out, shivering because between the eerie feeling and my soaked hair, my body was going into over-drive. I crept over to the bathroom window and switched the lock, barely able to hear it over the pounding sound of my heart that filled my ears. I looked outside, but couldn't see anything through the fogged window. I took a deep breath and turned around to face the mirror and realized my blow dryer wasn't in that particular bathroom. I grumbled, mad that my sister had moved it and walked out of the room to get it from her bathroom. When I got back, the blowdryer fell out of my hand. I couldn't believe my eyes. Someone has written on the fogged window with their finger. It read, "Tell and die.". Needless to say, that night, I didn't sleep at all.

Only one person knows about that night and that's my bestfriend, Aurora. She thinks he is just bluffing and that I wouldn't die if I told the police, but I very much disagree.

I hear the crunch of leaves outside. What if he comes in through the window? No, it's locked. Or is it? Did I lock it? Is the front door locked? The back door?

Oh, what am I freaking out over? I haven't even proven to myself that he is even really out there. I looked for my cat and she was no where in my range of sight. My range wasn't much of course because I refuse to move my head at all. You always see people in movies freeze when they panic. I never understood that until now. Every nerve in my body is on alert, and I would probably scream if my mom walked through my door right now. Think I'm being ridiculous? Try being watched at 2:30 in the morning.

I glanced at my clock. It now read 3:42. I have lied here for an hour with that same awful feeling swimming through my body. My favorite wise thing to say has always been that we humans aren't afraid of death, we are afraid of the unknown. Man thrived to reach the moon because of the fear of something or someone else being out there that we couldn't see. It only makes sense. That's why I am so afraid. Because I don't know if he is there or who he is or why he is there. The fear of the unknown is clouding my mind. I HAVE to know.

I breathe in and breathe out slowly. I slowly turned over to face the window, my muscles aching from the lack of movement for over an hour. I move as slow as possible, keeping my eyes closed. When I'm finally turned over and facing the window, I sigh deeply and open my eyes.

My heart nearly stopped.

There was a dark sillouette of a man staring right at me. I felt like his eyes were staring straight into mine. Unimaginable fear rushed through my entire body and a silent tear danced across my face. I don't understand why this is happening to me of all people. It's not fair.

I lied there for about another hour until I finally fell into a light slumber out of pure exhaustion from crying. When I woke up, he wasn't there, but his sillouette will forever lay burned into my memory.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?:3