Status: I hope you enjoy this story helped me get out of my writers block

Vampire Wonderland

Chaoter 7

I had my own room in the house and it was small and just right. That's where I hid for the next week. Finally someone knocked on the door and it was Ricky. I knew he cared enough. He walked in, "Why does it smell like blood in hear?" he asked sniffing the air. I turned and sat on the floor. "Don't tell me you..." he said walking over to me. I smirked, "At least you care" I said. He bent down next to me. "Victoria we do care. You can't cut yourself in a house full of vampires" he yelled. "I don't want to be hear Ricky." I pushed his black hair back and put his arm around me. "Your stuck hear. You can't go back" he said. I was alone and feeling different. I hadn't talked to Chris in a week or more, and I hadn't had any of my own fun. I looked into his eyes and pushed him to the floor and climbed on top of him. "Victoria" he yelled pushing me off of him. He stood up. "Ricky make Chris love me again" I said as my eyes started to water. I knew he didn't know what to do, the way he turned and walked out of my room was driving me crazy. The next week passed, and finally the best thing in my life happened. I was in he shower and I saw a dark figure through the white curtain. I stopped what I was doing and the figure didn't move. I went back to washing my hair when I saw the curtain move and I felt a hand on my back. I noticed the Lost Boys tattoo and I knew it was Chris. His hand came up onto my stomach and I turned into him. I looked up at his eyes and put my head on his chest. "I love you remember that" he said kissing my head. I wrapped my arms around him, "forever and always." The water turned cold and he left quickly. I fell against the black tiled wall and moaned. I got out and started to fix my hair. I looked into the mirror and saw Kuza behind me. He had cuts down his face and neck. I set my hair dryer down on the counter and turned to him holding my black towel up. "Come on, your really going to believe Chris. I came back to you even after I got my ass kicked for you." I took a deep breath when he started walking towards me. His hands came on my hips and I wasn't planning on doing anything with him again. I was staring at him in shock not moving. I started to shiver because the whole room was cold. "Come on. I can give you more. I will turn you if you want and I wont hurt you" he said. I knew I couldn't believe him but part of me wanted to. I heard my door fly open. "You lay a hand on her and you see what happens" Angelo yelled. Devin and Ryan was behind him and soon enough the other guys were up in my room to. "Well my brother hurt me...and I will hurt him" he said jumping from my window. The guy's looked at me and went to leave my room "Wait" I yelled grabbing Chris. He turned to me. "Stay with me. I'm scared" I said. He nodded his head and laid on my bed. I went back to my room and finished fixing my hair and then I got dressed and walked out to him and Ricky talking. "Your scared of Kuza?" Chris asked. "I don't like him. He's trying to hurt me and you" I said leaning up on my wall. "Chris you know what you need to do" Ricky said. "I know" he said. "What do you have to do?" I asked. "I have to....I have to....I have to protect you" he yelled standing up. "Chris" Ricky yelled. "Can't you turn me?" I asked knowing what his answers would be. "I have to turn you" Chris said turning to me. "Come down to Ange's room" Ricky said. I followed them down the hall to Angelo's room. "Lay on the table" Devin said. I walked to the white table and laid down on it. "Dose it hurt?" I asked looking at Allie. She smiled and looked at Jessica and they both laughed. "Go ahead Chris" Angelo said. Ryan tilted my head to the side and Chris walked over putting his mouth on my neck. "I can't do it" Chris yelled. "Chris please" I yelled sitting up. He turned to me and walked back over. He pushed me back and put his mouth on my neck again...
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope the ending was ok. I wanted to try to end it in suspense. IDK if I did a good job of that.