Status: Up and Coming :D

Lost

***

"Camilla, how could you let this happen!?"

She raked a bronze hand through her thick hair. "I didn't know he was carrying coke." Her voice rasped.

The older man scoffed, "You want me to believe that you have no idea that your mate was a drug addict?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying, Gary."

Gary sighed, " I don't know what to believe anymore.."

"Believe me, Gaz! I've never touched coke in me life!" The young girl bellowed.

"It doesn't matter what you say anymore! You can apologize until you're blue in the face, no one will believe you!" Gary sighed, pulling at his graying hair. "This time the damage is irreversible"

She felt like a cornered animal, she couldn't breathe, she couldn't think. The only thing she could do was stare at her shaking hands. No amount of sweet talking could easy Gary's raging heart, no graveling could grant her forgiveness. Barely 20 years old and she had a rap sheet that rivaled Lindsey Lohan's. Here she was once again, she was a scandalous and there wasn't anything she could do.

"Gaz , you've always cleaned up after me." Her voice barely above a whisper, her thick Northern accent enveloped each syllable.

Gary rolled his eyes, " You don't get it do you, Camilla? You were arrested because your mate was holding hardcore narcotics. This is isn't some stupid teenage bullshit anymore, this is bigger." He began to pull on his hair again with a growl. " Until I get this sorted, I suggest you stay in your fucking flat and stay out of trouble." His eyes were shut tightly and his voice deathly calm.

In that moment on November 13, 2012 at 10:37 A.M. Camilla Beatriz Alves knew she was completely and utterly fucked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Starting a new story! I am really excited for this :)
Hope you like this introduction of sorts! You will get to know more about Camilla in the next chapter. TRUST!
XX kai