Status: Up and Coming :D

Lost

headlines

"Camilla Alves has released an official statement of apology today. In the statement, the 19 year old singer apologises for a quote 'serious lapse of judgment' that lead to what she calls the worst night of her life. The 19 year old star issued the very candid statement in retaliation to the event that happened in the wee hours of last Tuesday morning. Last week Alves, who is a member of the girl group Kings, was arrested. Camilla was in the passenger seat when friend Javier Villalobos was pulled over. Villalobos was being booked for driving while intoxicated when police discovered he was also in possession of cocaine. However, Alves was not under the influence or carrying narcotic that night. Anonymous sources close to Camilla have already come forth saying that she was completely distraught over her mistake. And now Camilla herself is speaking out, in her official statement Camilla stated quote 'I hold myself responsible for what happened the other night and I am deeply sorry, for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. ' She goes on to say ' It was a serious lapse in judgment and I am paying the consequences ten-fold. I just hope that everyone can move passed this. I'm young and I'm going to make mistakes." But is this one mistake too many ? The young celeb has been connected to a fair many of scandals from earlier this year. Her label and management has not yet reacted to the situation, leaving fans to wonder if Simon Cowell is willing to forgive her and look past her indiscretion. Camilla's apology is clearly very heartfelt and we respect her openness during this difficult situation. "

I buried my face in my hands as Gary stopped the video from playing. I felt like I had been fed to the dogs, I was being torn apart by the media and I could only sit there and take it. "So what now?" I muttered into my palms.

"Well... now you clean up your bloody act, Camilla." Simon's words hit like stones to the chest. I could feel his hard gaze on the top of my head. I didn't have to look up to know Simon was playing darts with my skull. " This isn't going away overnight."

I nodded my head, finally meeting Simon's eyes, " I know."

Simon cocked an eyebrow, " Do you, Camilla? I don't care if you party, you're of age and you're old enough to make your own choices but this has been excessive. Did I not warn you about this?"

I sighed, "Aye."

"And still you do whatever you bloody want." Simon said harshly.

"I know, but I never in a million years thought it would escalate to this! Javier is me mate, he said he wasn't drunk and we believed him." I again buried my face in my hands. I picked my face up with a mortified face
"I'm sorry, that was really Geordie."

Simon let out a small chuckle, I barely understood what you said."

I rolled my eyes, " Please continue to take the piss out."

Simon was stone faced again, he did not take to sarcasm lightly. " This isn't over, Camilla. " You can't just apologize and expect everything to go away. You have to show the public that you're remorseful."

"How do I do that?"

"You can start by pulling your head out of your ass." Gary piped in. I shot him a glare over my shoulder. I almost forgot he was in the room, he hadn't said a word the whole time.

Simon cocked a brow at Gary before looking back at me, " Go. This day has been trying."
I stood up quickly, resting my handbag in the crook of my elbow. " Thank you, Simon. I owe you everything."

A small smile ghosted Simon's lips before his mouth turned back into a hard line, " Go" he said waving to the door.

I sighed, nodding. " Bye, I suppose." I looked at Gary, " I know I'll be hearing from you, Gaz. You're always up me ass."

"How did it go?" My body guard, Benny, asked as we entered the lift.

I shrugged, " As well as it could have gone. It could've been worse?"

Benny and I fell into silence, it wasn't uncomfortable. I liked that about Benny, I felt calm around him even when I felt like screaming on the top of my lungs.

"Camilla"

"Aye?"

"Leslie from the front desk just texted me, there are at least 20 photographers waiting in the front. If you'd like I can have the car mee-"

I shook my head, " No. If I avoid them, I look guilty. Better just to go out there with me head held high."

Benny's large hand squeezed my shoulder, "Okay ,love."
Outside the lobby doors the 20 or something photographers were waiting cameras already flashing away.

"I swear if they touch me, I will kill someone." I muttered, making Benny laughed.

Light bulbs flashed from every direction. It blinded me as I walked through the frenzy. I kept my head tucked down, my eyes fixed on the screen of my phone as if I was casually just reading a text message.
The cameras kept clicking, every flash blinding. The surrounded Benny and I, refusing to back down. They shouted at me telling me to look at their lens but still I kept my head down.

"Camilla, did you know Javier was holding cocaine?" A photographer yelled at me.

"Have you been kicked out of the band?" Another shouted.

"Is Simon dropping you from SYCO?"

"Miss Alves will not be answering any questions. Please step back." Benny yelled to the crowd. They stopped calling for a split second before calling out my name again.

I rubbed my temples before picking my head up , "Look lads, everything has been sorted out, I just want to go home. Please, let me by." I addressed the swarm. But instead of letting me by, they took this as the okay to badger me some more.

As I stood behind a frustrated Benny, someone came up behind me and laced their hand with mine. My shoulders tensed up, thinking it was an overzealous paparazzi , I began to pull my hand back but the person had another idea and tightened their grip on my fingers. As I turned my head to tell off my attacker I was met with a pair of warm brown eyes. My shoulders dropped comfortably after seeing the overzealous paprazo was actually a familiar face.

"Look down." He spoke into my ear before starting to lead me from the throng of cameras. He pushed through the pushy cameramen, tucking my face into his side. My 'knight' lead me from the crowd to the passenger side of his car. I sunk into the plush leather, my left hand placed on my brow as he shut the door behind me before jogging to the driver side. I said nothing as he started the car and pulled away from the walk way. The ride was silent, I kept my head down, my hands picking at my nail polish. Every so often I could feel eyes glance at me as if urging me to speak. But still I stayed silent.

Suddenly the car was being parked, I glanced out the window noticing we were at a Starbucks not even four blocks from Simon's building. As soon as my feet hit the pavement, his warm hand was wrapped up in mine. He had me sat in a booth in the far corner of the room, as he went to order drinks.

"Benny, we're in the Starbucks on the corner of Elm and Sparrow. Okay, I'll let him know. See you in a bit." I said into my phone as he returned two cups in hand.

He sat across from me, big brown eyes studying my face. "Green tea." He said placing the cup in front of me. " Hope you like your tea sweet." He added with a chuckle.

I placed my hands around the hot cup, " Benny says thank you."

Liam rolled his eyes, " It's fine. What was I supposed to do, let them just eat you alive?"

"Aye, You didn't have to do that, Liam."

"Don't be stupid, you didn't deserve that."

I shrugged staying silent. We sat there staring at each other. " You know... " I started, " I'm curious how you knew I love green tea..."

Liam chuckled, " I remember from when your band performed on Xtra factor."

I shook my head with a laugh, " How do you remember that day? I don't even remember."

"I remember everything from my time on the Xfactor. "

"Understandable" I said pulling my hair from the constricting bun on top my head.

"So what's up with this?" He motioned to my hair.

I furrowed my brow, " I put it in a bun to keep it out of my face..."

Liam shook his head with a laugh, " No I meant, what's up with the blonde?"

I made an "o" shape with me mouth before I shrugged, " I don't know... I wanted a change."

"I liked it better before." He said nonchalantly, taking a sip of his coffee.

I laughed for the first time in what seemed like forever, " You sound just like me mam. She blew her top when I bleached me hair."

Liam smiled, " She should, it looks much better brown."

We feel into an easy silence, small smiles on our faces as we just stared at each other.

Liam reached across the table and squeezed my hand, " You're gonna get through this."

I pulled my hand away and placed it in my lap, " Liam..." I spotted a familiar black range rover in my peripheral vision.

" I mean i-"

"Benny's here." I said cutting him off. Liam nodded standing up when I did. I reached across the table and placed a chaste kiss on his cheek. " Thanks again, superman."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took forever! I have just been really busy, which is strange because I've been on winter break haha But here it is! I hope you love it! comment/ subscribe all the good stuff :)

Oh if you're wondering what a geordie accent sounds like here's an example In the video is Jade Thirlwill from Little Mix. I'm going to be using her face as Camilla's later in the story, so yeah Little Mix won't exist in this story but Perrie will still be dating Zayn haha.

Oh and here's Camilla's outfit

Comments make me update faster :)

Oh p.s. I changed the model for Camilla. Check it out!
xx