Status: Updates might be slow.

Beauty Needs an Animal to Breathe

Chapter 1

It's been seven months since Beau and I had moved into his apartment in Los Angeles. So far, it's been wonderful. I've never been this happy. I get to be with him every single day. We don't have to wait around after each other's sets. We don't have to drive an hour to see each other. We live in the same place now. And it's absolutely perfect. Plus,I've gotten back to my regular eating habits. Everything's getting a lot better now. Beau's been taking good care of me. It's been a pain in the ass at first, but we're getting through it together. I'm glad to have somebody like him.

It was around ten in the morning. I had just gotten off the phone with Mike. We were scheduling another band practice. I was planning to go down to San Diego during the weekend. Beau was out getting us Starbucks for the millionth time this week. I don't think there's been a day where we haven't gotten it. He should be back any minute now. And I was right. I heard the door open. From the kitchen, I could hear Beau on the phone. He had a tray with two coffees in his hand. He set it down on the counter and went into the other room. I grabbed my coffee and took a sip. As I took another sip of my coffee, I felt two arms snake around my waist. I felt Beau's lips against my cheek.

"You're welcome for the coffee," Beau said as he kissed my cheek again.

"Thank you." I said while wrapping my free arm around him. I softly kissed his lips. One of Beau's hands rested on the small of my back. The other held the side of my face. We both pulled away smiling.

"I love you," Beau said smiling. "I love you too," I said kissing his lips again. I put my coffee down to wrap my other arm around his neck. Beau lifted me up and set me on the counter. My legs wrapped around his waist. Beau's fingers ran up my shirt, sending chills down my spine.

Beau pulled away "Can you go get something out of the car for me?"

"Can't you just do it? You were down there literally five minutes ago," I said.

"I don't feel like making a second trip," Beau said.

"I don't want to," I said crossing my arms and making my infamous pouting face. Usually this works on him. But not this time.

Beau kissed me. "I went all the way to Starbucks to get you coffee. You owe me."

I made the -_- face. "Fine," I muttered. I got down and grabbed his keys off the counter.

"Where exactly is this thing you left in the car?" I asked while fixing my shoe. "It's in the backseat. You'll see it. It's in a plastic bag."

"Okay." I said heading out the door.

"Thank you, Vicky." Beau called. "I hate you," I said as I closed the door behind me. I could hear him laughing from the hallway. I took the elevator downstairs. I got the plastic bag Beau was asking for out of the back. When I shut the door, I saw a moving truck parked a couple spaces away. Somebody new must be moving into the building.

"Hey Vic!" A low voice called behind me. I turned around to see somebody with black hair, blue eyes, and pale skin. It was Andy from Black Veil Brides.

"Hey! What's going on?" I said while giving him a quick hug. "Not much! Just moving into the new apartment. Do you live here?" Andy asked looking up at the building.

"Yeah, my boyfriend and I live here. We live on the second floor," I said smiling.

"Really? My boyfriend and I are moving onto the second floor too," Andy said, his whole face lighting up.

"Aw, that's great. You guys are going to love it here! Everybody on our floor is great!"

"Awesome! I gotta bring a couple more boxes up to my apartment. I'll see you around,"

"See ya!" I said before I headed back inside. I went back upstairs. A couple movers came out of the fourth door on the right. That must be where Andy is moving into. When I opened the door, I saw Beau talking to somebody in the kitchen. The person was a little bit taller than Beau. He had long black hair, dark brown eyes, and light skin. He had a couple face piercings, and many tattoos. It was Chris Motionless from Motionless In White. I wonder what he was doing here.

"Hey guys!" I said walking into the kitchen.

"Hey Vic! You remember Chris right?" Beau while putting his arm around me.

I nodded "Yeah! How could I forget? All of our bands toured in the UK not that long ago."

"I remember that! That tour was fucking awesome," Chris said smiling.

"Yeah, it was amazing." Beau said.

"So what brings you here?" I asked while wrapping my arm around Beau's waist.

"My boyfriend Andy and I are moving into the apartment on the same floor," Chris answered.

My eyes widened "You guys are together?! How long has that been going on?"

"Almost two years,"

"Aw, that's awesome! Good for you guys."

"Thanks. So, how long has this been going on?" Chris asked while pointing at Beau and I.

"Almost a year," Beau said tightening his arm around my waist. "Yep," I said smiling.

"That's awesome! I gotta go help Andy unpack. He's going to kill me if I don't. I'll see you guys later." Chris said grabbing his jacket.

"See you later," Beau said. Chris waved to us and he headed out the door, closing the door behind him.

"Looks like we aren't the only same sex couple living in the building anymore," I said taking a sip of my coffee that was still sitting on the counter.

"I guess not," Beau said laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter of the sequel! What do you guys think:D?!?!
Leave comments and subscribe!

I hope everybody had a great holiday! I got Of Mice & Men and Warped Tour tickets for Christmas :')!!!!