Status: Well I might do this one Short Story and Later post the story when they met ;)

A Norwegian Christmas...

Are you ready to meet my family? 2/2

Torstein POV
I couldn’t believe I lost control and kissed her. Now there is a lot of tension in the room and nobody dares to speak. I know I like her a lot but she is Mark’s girl. I don’t even know what I am doing but it felt so perfect. She is so beautiful with her cheeks heating up; she looks like a Christmas tree.
“Um so yeah after the snow storm pass we should head to my hometown. I called my mom and she said…” I was cut off by Tony’s lips on mine and if the first one was perfect this one was so much better. We engage a heat make out session and she made me feel things that I thought I would never feel again in my life. When we stopped because of the lack of air my sense came back and as much as I love it I can’t do this to Mark.
“I am sorry I can’t do this.” I said with my hands covering my face.
“What? Why?” The way she said it broke my heart.
“You are Mark’s girl and he is my…” “Who the hell told you that? Mark’s girl?” I think she is red and not for embarrassment.
“Well Cristina…” “You know Cristina is getting to my very last nerve! I can’t believe she told you that I was with Mark! First out of all I do not belong to anyone other than myself! Plus Mark and I talk a long time ago been together and we never said we were going to be… Look I would have never kissed you if I didn’t feel something or would have even come to Norway alone with you.” She was so angry and about to cry.
“Wait don’t cry I really don’t know how to deal with women crying.” She smiled softly.
“You can’t even handle yourself crying…” I scoffed and she started giggling. “Is true remember that time when you fell and hit the pipe so hard, oh my god I thought you were gonna died and you only were crying.”
“I was not crying I got snow in my eyes.” I argued and she giggled even more. “Okay grumpy, so about going to your hometown?”
“When I called my mom I asked her if she could have us for the rest of the holidays and she said yes.” I said laughing at the fact that she completely changed the subject and she looked at me confused. “Why are you laughing?”
“Nothing really.” She smiled softly at me. “Well I better head to bed; if we leave tomorrow I need some sleep.” She was about to leave when I had the balls to grabbed her hand and hugged her next to me. “Sleep with me here?” I said softly and she nodded. We fell asleep an hour after we talk about stupid stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day we caught a plane to Trondheim, we look like two goofballs around people. I like been around her is like she doesn’t care for the world only for her happiness. When we arrived at Trondheim my family was waiting for us for the Christmas day to start. Ohhhhh this shall be good, hint my sarcasm.
“Are you ready to meet my family? They are not normal and well they not know much of English” I said worried about her not being comfortable.
“Ikke tenk på meg, solskinn” She said in Norwerian? And walk to pick up our baggage. I smiled to myself, I really did fell for the right one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I posted this late really late lol
Since I am on vacations and now college what so ever I decided to finish it but with a perk
I have half of this fiction done if you guys want I can posted but I need comments.
Bye bye♥

Ikke tenk på meg, solskinn = Don't worry about me, sunshine