Saviour

Chapter 10

Ashley

Emerald and I spent the entire time we were at dinner getting to know each other better. I couldn’t believe how much fun I was having with her. Dinner was over now and I had one more plan for Emerald before I took her to the hotel. At one point in time she had told McKenzie that the end of a perfect date to her was star gazing. I convinced everyone to help me set this up. CC had made the dinner reservations for me and Andy planned on keeping Emerald busy for the day. Jake and Jinxx went out and bought the candles for our dinner while Zacky and Brian bought the flowers. Matt and Jimmy helped the restaurant set the flowers and candles up so that it would be ready when Emerald and I arrived. Nina and Johnny went and bought the candles for this part and Danny provided a blanket for us to lay on. Mark and McKenzie were in charge of finding a place for us to star gaze. CC helped me pick out what to wear before Emerald and Andy got back from spending time together.
Now I was leading Emerald toward the secluded area that Mark and McKenzie found for us. They helped Nina and Johnny set it up so that it would be ready for us. All I would have to do would be to light the candles.
As we approached the clearing I saw Nina signal for me to wait. I stopped Emerald and told her that I wanted this to be special. I covered her eyes with one of my hands and placed the other on her shoulder to guide her. I slowly guided her to the clearing to see that all they had to do left was spread the blanket. I told Emerald to stay where she was and keep her eyes shut before walking over to them and helping them spread the huge blanket out. They quickly left as I lit the candles. I walked back over to Emerald. I leaned down putting my lips close to her ear.
“Okay you can look Beautiful” I whispered into her ear. I felt her shiver as she opened her eyes to see what we had done. She gasped as she looked around. I wish there was something more I could have done to make this night but I don’t think Emerald cared a whole lot. She turned towards me with a large smile I laughed at her, grabbed her hand, and pulled her over to the blanket. I helped her down onto the blanket then laid next to her. She cuddled into me as we looked up at the stars for a few hours. We stopped after Emerald started falling asleep on me. I gently woke her up and helped her to her feet. Together we gathered all of the candles and everything else before walking the short distance to our bus. It was just as much her bus as it was mine. She had at least half of her stuff on our bus rather than her own.
When we got to the bus, we entered as quietly as we could, Emerald even took her boots off before we opened the door, and made our way to the bunks. Emerald set her boots down quietly and went into the bathroom for a few minutes. I placed the items I was carrying on the couch in the front room. When I walked into the bunk room again Emerald was out of the bathroom and was digging around her suitcases for a hoodie more than likely. I grabbed one from on top of my suitcase and threw it to her. She smiled at me and quickly put it on. I almost missed her sniffing it before she climbed up to our bunk. I got a great view of her ass as she bent over to climb in. I turned away slightly to strip my clothes off before climbing into bed. It was a long day and all of the effort that everyone put into this day was well worth it.
“Ashley can we cuddle?” Emerald asked from the bunk. I smiled at her and nodded before climbing up to the bunk. I laid down and let her lay on top of me like we did every night. We have gotten very good at sleeping in the bunk together by this point.
“I had fun tonight” she said as she cuddled up to me. I put my arms around her and kissed her temple.
“I did too we will have to do this again” I told her happily. She mewed as she slowly fell asleep while I ran my fingers through her hair. I watched her sleep like a creep but I couldn’t help it; she was gorgeous and looked so innocent when she slept. I fell asleep watching her.

I woke up the next morning to an empty bunk and something good cooking in our small kitchenette. I climbed out of the bunk and pulled on some clothes. I walked out of the bunk room and into the kitchenette to see Emerald standing in there cooking bacon and hash browns. Of course she was still only wearing her underwear and my hoodie.
“Morning sleepy head” she said jokingly. I smiled at her, walked over to her, and hugged her.
“Where is everyone? You normally put at least pants on before coming out here.”
“They left to go look around a bit. I think Andy wanted to give us some time alone together” she said as she flipped the bacon over. I smiled thankful for Andy being so thoughtful.
“So thoughtful of him” I said as I leaned against her gently as she cooked.
“Why don’t you go sit down while I finish breakfast? Maybe we can go out and do something today after we eat.” She offered.
“I’d rather stand here with you” I whispered in her ear.
“Fine then you can dish this onto plates while I go get dressed.” Em said as she walked into the bunk room. I sighed and separated the food evenly onto the two plates that she handed me. Em came back a couple of minutes later, this time dressed.
“So what do you want to do today?” Em asked as the two of us ate.
“We can always explore the town” I offered. Em agreed and after we both ate, we quickly washed the dishes and left.
“I’m surprised that you haven’t gotten tired of me yet” Em stated calmly.
“I told you that I’d like to get to know you better” I told her as we walked down the street.
“And I told you that we could arrange that. And we did. We went out to dinner or have you forgotten already?” she asked laughing. I smiled at her. Her laugh was adorable.
“I didn’t get to spend enough time with you” I told her with a small smile. She laughed again.
“Are you asking me to spend time with you?” she asked. I nodded. “I wouldn’t mind that Ashes” she said smiling. I looked over at her with a grin.
“Ashes?” I asked her with a smile.
“Spur of the moment idea. If you don’t like it I won’t call you it” she said lightly. Emerald had a light blush on her cheeks. I laughed softly.
“I love it” I told her as I pulled her into me lightly. She giggled and hugged me back. We found a Hot Topic and decided to go inside. Emerald went straight to the band shirts. As she looked through them I looked at the CDs and records that were being sold. After a while we moved on and eventually made it over to the women’s clothing. We were looking at the bras and panties that were displayed. There was one set that intrigued me so I picked it up and showed it to Emerald.
“Sexy Ashes” she said laughing. I laughed too and bit my lip debating on if I really wanted to say what I was about to say.
“It would look even sexier if it was on you” I said softly almost hoping that she didn’t hear me. She stopped laughing alerting me that she did in fact hear what I said. I saw her cheeks grow red and she tried to hide it with her hair.
“If you say so” she replied quietly. I put the lingerie back in its place and pulled Emerald into a hug.
“You are beautiful no matter what. Where did this come from?” I asked slightly confused. I was used to her being confident so this was a shock to me.
“I don’t know I just don’t think that would look good on me” she said softly.
“Everything looks good on you sweetie. If you would like we can leave” I suggested. She bit her lip softly. I grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the store. We walked back to the bus, which was still empty, and cuddled in our bunk. We talked for a little while before Emerald fell asleep curled into me. I played with her hair as I watched her sleep all the while trying to figure out how to boost up her self-esteem.