Status: Updating as much as possible

She's Glitter and Gold

Twenty-One

JACK'S POV:

I finally wake up, feeling somewhat groggy, but thankfully I don't have a headache.
I roll over and find the space next to me empty. I frown and open my eyes.
I look around the unfamiliar hotel room, and vague memories of coming here half asleep surface in my mind.
The alarm clock reads 1:56, and I know Rihanna will be back soon.
I climb out of bed and walk to the bathroom where I take a shower that consists of me standing under the hot spray with my heavy eyes shut until I hear a knock on the bathroom door.
"I'm back," Rihanna says, and suddenly I'm hurriedly shampooing my hair and using my body wash simultaneously.
When I get out I pull on the boxers and jeans I'd brought in with me, and walk out into the room while drying my hair with the towel.
"Hey gorgeous," I greet as I toss the damp towel into the hamper.
"I got the job!" she squeals as she stands up from the arm chair. "I start next week and the lady who interviewed me also runs an apartment complex and she's giving me an amazing deal!"
"That's awesome!" I say more enthusiastic than I feel. I pull her into a hug and can feel her bouncing with excitement.
"I'm finally gonna have my own place," she says as she pulls away, and I can't help but smile when I see how happy she is. "I won't have my mom or Jim to worry about. I can just do whatever."
I smile and rumple her hair, messing up the neat bun it had been in. "Aw, my baby's growing up," I tease, and she laughs and smacks my arm.
She continues rambling on excitedly and I smile and laugh, and try my best to push away the sick feeling in my stomach. I was gonna miss her.

RIHANNA'S POV :

"It's fucking freezing!" I exclaim for the thirteenth time.
And for the thirteenth time Jack says, "I told you to wear a coat, but nobody ever listens to me."
"Shut up," I grumble as I huddle closer to him, hoping his body's heat will extend to mine.
He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls my back against his chest. "Who's gonna keep you warm when you live all by yourself?" he asks as he laces his warm fingers with my numb ones.
I roll my eyes and stand on my tiptoes. "I think Cassadee's coming up to sing," I inform him as I lean back into his chest.
"If you wanna leave after she's done, we can," he says, and I shiver slightly as his breath trails down my neck.
"I thought you wanted to watch the ball drop?"
"You're cold," he says in explanation.
"So's every other person here," I say with a laugh.
"But everyone else is wearing a coat." I start to argue with him, but he shushes me as Cassadee takes stage and starts singing.
"FUCK YEAH, CASSADEE!" Jack screams while she's singing the last note, and I can see her smile in our direction, then the crowd erupts in cheers.
Jack removes his arms from around me and grabs my hand and pulls me through the crowd.
He stops suddenly and grins over his shoulder at me. "Wanna be on TV?" he asks mischieveously.
"How...?" I ask suspiciously.
"Wait here and play along," he instructs me, and before I can protest he disappears into the crowd.
"Jack!" I call after him, but remain where he'd told me to.
I cross my arms, trying to fight off the cold air.
After what seems like forever, Jack comes back, a reporter and cameraman in tow.
"What's-"
"Rihanna," Jack interrupts in an oddly convincing British accent. "We've known each other since primary school, and ever since I've known we belong together." I have to choke back a laugh as I catch on to what he's doing. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He makes a big show of getting down on one knee, and pulls off his purity ring and holds it up to me. "Will you marry me?"
A crowd of people has surrounded us, and they're all 'aw'ing, and all I can do is nod because if I open my mouth is know I'll laugh.
Everyone cheers and yells for us to kiss.
Jack grins and slips his ring on my finger, then stands up and kisses me.
The kiss is awkward since our lips are numb, and we're being filmed, and strangers are cheering us on, but for some reason it feels better than the other kisses we've shared.
Neither of us pull away until our lips are unfrozen, and when we separate the reporter is gone.
He smiles down at me and kisses me again, and it feels dangerous how fast my heart is beating, and all I want is to be closer to him. "Wanna go back to the hotel?" I ask a little breathlessly.
His eyes lock with mine and his lips curve upwards. "Sure."
Our fingers intertwine as we walk away from the crowd. . "What was with the accent?" I ask, trying to distract myself from the butterflies in my stomach.
"They always wanna videotape foreign people," he says with a shrug. "I told the lady that I'm a rich heir and that our parents don't approve."
I giggle and slip the ring that's way too big on me back onto his finger. "We just kissed on live television."
He smirks down at me, and we finally make it out of the crowd. "Making out on TV with a rockstar. What would your mother say?" he teases as we walk down the unnaturally empty streets.
I smile and walk into the hotel, and am immediately grateful for heat.
I follow him up the stairs, our hands never separating.
Once we get to our room he pulls me closer to him and smiles as he moves his hands to my hips. "So," he says as he licks his bottom lip. "Any particular reason you wanted to come back?" he asks as he pushes me gently against the wall.
I smile and pull him closer to me by tugging on his hoodie strings. "No, not at all," I say innocently as my eyes focus on his lips.
"Hmm.." He moves closer to me, and my breathing becomes as irregular as my heartbeat. "Well, I guess we could just watch TV," he says as he pulls away from me.
I roll my eyes and grab him by his hoodie and press my lips against his. I feel him smile, and then he's pinning me against the wall and kissing me back.
He moves his hands in between us and starts unzipping my hoodie, and pushes it off of my shoulders, then does the same with his.
I start pushing him towards the bed as I pull his shirt over his head and as our lips part mutters, "Damn, I should propose to you more often."
I laugh and kiss him again as he lays down and pulls me on top of him.
He unzips my second hoodie and groans when he realizes I have a t-shirt on underneath. "How many fucking shirts are you wearing?" he asks as he pulls the hoodie off of me and starts working on the shirt.
I grin and pull it over my head and throw it aimlessly. "It was cold. I even have two pairs of jeans on."
He tries to look annoyed, but his eyes are now focused on my torso that's only covered by my black bra. "You really don't wanna get laid, do you?" he teases before kissing me again.
He rolls us over so he's on top and starts kissing down my jaw and throat.
His fingers slide under my back, and I arch it, allowing him to unhook my bra easily.
He spends extra time on my chest, clearly enjoying having my boobs in his face and I can't help but roll my eyes.
He finally moves down to my jeans and I watch has he tries to push them off with a determined frown on his face.
I laugh a little and he frowns at me. "Your stupid multiple layers of clothing are making this kind of fucking difficult, and now you're laughing at me."
I grin and sit up and shimmy the first pair of jeans off while he watches me- or my chest rather. "You know, just a little while ago you were worried about me being too cold,"I tease as I pull off the second pair.
"That was before I knew you had four outfits on," he grumbles before he pushes me onto my back and starts kissing me again.
"And before you were trying to get me out of my pants," I add between kisses.
He smiles and moves his hands down to my hips, and he slips my underwear down my legs.
It hits me suddenly that I'm laying in bed, completely naked, with a nearly naked Jack. And we're going to have sex. Together. And I'm... Excited.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, I'm so sorry it's taken so long. I've been having a serious case of writers block, and I've been trying (and failing) to do better in school. :P
Since I was a bitch and didn't update in over two weeks I decided to give you sex. I'm really awful at writing sex scenes though, so I stopped. Haha.
Thank you to everyone who reminded me to write, because I honestly wouldn't have if they hadn't commented. :P
This is an unnecessarily long author's note, so uh yeah. Comments, subscribers and recs are greatly appreciated. :)