Status: Updating as much as possible

She's Glitter and Gold

Twenty-Two

JACK'S POV:

Even though I'm exhausted I can't fall asleep. My mind keeps replaying what had happened over and over again.
We had sex , I think for the millionth time. Really fucking great sex .
Rihanna shifts in her sleep, and moves her hand just below her head on my chest.
I close my eyes and smile.
She's perfect. Completely, one hundred percent perfect
The way she kisses, the way she touches, the way she says my name...
As if on cue her head moves a little and she sleepily whispers, "Jack?"
"Hmm?" I reply unintelligible as I play with her hair.
"I'm hungry," she mumbles into my chest.
I smile and reach blindly for the phone on the night stand. "Pizza or Chinese?" I ask as I dial the front desk's number.
"Do I have to answer that?" she asks.
I roll my eyes and ask the lady who answers to connect me with the nearest Chinese restaurant.
I order our food, then set the phone back down.
I feel her smile against my chest and my heavy eyes shut again. "We had sex," she says, her voice so quiet I barely hear it.
"We did," I agree.
"Was it okay?" she asks, and I can't help but laugh at the absurdity of the question. "Don't laugh!" she exclaims, and I can feel her cheek heating up, and I know her face is red. "I mean, I thought it was really amazing, but I've only been with one guy, so maybe what I think is amazing is actually awful, and maybe I'm really bad and-"
"Ri," I interrupt with another laugh, opening my eyes. "It was amazing. Best I've ever had, actually."
Her head pops up and her wide, innocent eyes stare at me in the dimly lit room. "Seriously?" she asks in a disbelieving voice.
I smile and sit up and plant a soft kiss on her lips that were a little swollen from my biting. "Seriously," I assure.
She smiles widely, then lays down and pulls the blanket up to her chin. "Best I've ever had, too," she informs me before closing her eyes and letting her grin fade to a faint smile.
I smile proudly to myself, then climb out of bed and pull on a pair of boxers before walking into the bathroom.
After peeing I glance at my reflection, and take in my messed up hair and the hickies that are starting to form on my jaw and collar bone.
I hear a knock on the door and exit the bathroom, and grab my wallet before opening the door.
After paying the guy I carry the bag of food into the main room where Rihanna is pulling a baggy t-shirt over her naked body.
I sit cross legged across from her and hand her her food and chopsticks.
Once I start eating I realize that I'm starving, and we both eat in silence for a while.
"Happy New Year, by the way," I say when I realize that it's three AM.
She looks over her shoulder at the alarm clock, and when she turns her head i notice the trail of hickies that disappear down the collar of her shirt. I smirk a little and she looks back at me and raises an eyebrow. "What?" she asks before popping a piece of chicken in her mouth.
"Nothing," I say before pointing a chopstick at my beef and broccoli. "This is fucking good."
"New York has the best everything," she says proudly, like she was raised in the city.
"Baltimore has better guitar players," I argue.
She nods once. "Yeah, Alex is pretty good," she teases.
I roll my eyes and lean forward and kiss her once. "You weren't screaming Alex's name though, were you?"
She smiles and kisses me back, and I close my eyes as she crawls closer to me.
I slide my hand up the smooth skin of her thigh, and she deepens the kiss, adding a slip of tongue.
I open my mouth and immediately our tongues fight for dominance, and her hands go on either side of my face.
I push her onto her back and start pushing her shirt up. "Our food's gonna get cold," she says, pulling away half a centimeter.
"Damn, that sucks," I muse before attacking her lips again.
She giggles and pushes on my chest. "Let me put them in the fridge really quick."
I groan and roll off of her. She quickly closes the half empty cartons of food and sticks them in the small refrigerator, then gets back in bed, and I smile when she straddles me.
She kisses me again and even though we just had sex a couple hours ago, it feels like I haven't in years.
I quickly pull her shirt off and she pushes my boxers down.
She suddenly pulls away from me and my frown matches the one on her face. "You're not gonna tell Alex or anyone about..." she trails off and looks down at our naked bodies. Her eyes flick back to mine. " This , are you?"
"Alex is convinced we fucked the first night we met," I assure her, before trying to kiss her again.
"Jack..." Her frown deepens.
"I won't say anything," I promise, and she smiles and kisses me, and I'm pretty sure my heart nearly beats out of my chest.
Damn it, I was gonna miss her.

RIHANNA'S POV:

"I'm tired," I moan into the pillow. Thanks to Jack, I hadn't gotten much sleep last night. I hadn't slept at all, actually.
"We could stay another night..." Jack suggests as he traces circular patterns on my back.
I let out an overly dramatic sigh as I push myself up.
I push my messy hair out of my face and rub my heavy eyelids, before yawning. "We can't," I say as I open my eyes and lay back down. "I have to pick some paperwork up from my old boss, and I need to start packing, and..." I sigh again and turn my head to the side and find him watching me with a sleepy smile. "What?" I ask with a frown.
His smile widens. "You're pretty."
I roll my eyes and sit up again. "I have to shower," I announce as I reluctantly slide out from under the covers.
"Ooh, can I help?" he asks hopefully ,shooting up into a sitting position.
"I have to actually shower," I say with a laugh. "Which I doubt I'll be doing if you 'help'."
He grins and follows me into the bathroom anyways. "I need to shower too. This way we save time and water."
I laugh and turn the water on and wait for it to turn hot.
I step into the shower and he follows half a second later, and immediately his lips are on mine.
"Mmm!" I pull away from him. "I am going to wash my hair!"
He pouts a little, but grabs the shampoo and squirts a big blob on the top of my head. "See! I'm helping!" he says as he maneuvers his way under the water.
I scoff and start lathering the shampoo into my hair. "How would I survive without you?!" I ask as I push him away from the water.

After an impossibly long car ride that involved making a pit stop in Philadelphia to pick up work papers, we're finally in Jack's driveway.
"Don't leave yet," he begs between kisses.
I kiss him one last time, then pull away. "I should spend some time with my mom and Bonnie before I move," I say regrettably.
He pouts a little, but grabs his bag out of the back seat and opens his door. "We're hanging out tomorrow," he informs me.
I smile and tell him I'll be over, then watch as he walks into his house before pulling out of his driveway.
Damn it, I was gonna miss him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last night I had a really great idea for this story, so now I think I'm gonna have to do a sequel. So there will probably be one or two more chapters of this, then I'll start up the next one. :)
Let me know what you think! Even if it's just a two word comment, that still makes me happy. Or, if you prefer to be silent, recommending is great too. ;)
Over 100 subscribers!!! Holy shit! <3