Status: hope ya like it! :) more comments=faster updates

The Calm

Chapter 17- America's Suitehearts

Alan's POV

Everyone was watching us. Austin was on one knee, ring in hand and a giant grin plastered on his face. I smiled and nodded. He stood up and slid the ring on my finger. Everyone in the room started clapping, causing me to blush. Austin kissed me on the lips and then sat back down.

"I love you so much." I smiled. Austin took his hands in mine. I glanced down at the wedding ring. I smiled, it was just a little gold band, but I loved it.

"Alan Dean Carlile." Austin said, smiling. "I like the sound of that."

"Why can't it be Austin Robert Ashby?" I asked, laughing. I swallowed the rest of my champagne and asked the waiter for another glass, Austin doing the same.

"I was the one who had the balls to ask you!" Austin grinned.

The waiter came back with our champagne. "This round is on us." He smiled. "Congratulations on the marriage!" He set the glasses down and left to check another table.

Austin smiled, picking up his glass. It was obvious he was drunk, but I didn't care. "To us." We clinked our glasses together and downed the drink.
**************

Austin and I returned to our hotel room at around one in morning, both of us drunk. He held onto my side as he tried to open the door with his key.

"Th-this little fucker!" Austin laughed, finally getting the key into the lock and opening it. He pushed me in and closed the door behind him, turning the lock on the doorknob. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. We headed to the bedroom and I fell onto the bed, Austin on top of me. He kissed my lips hard but passionately. He bit my lip, making me pull hard on the back of his shirt. He ripped off his shirt and threw it across the room. He started slipping mine off, having difficulties. I sat up a bit and helped him, and he threw it to where his shirt was. He kissed my lips again, using more tongue and teeth than anything else. He moved down to my jaw, doing the same thing. He moved down to my neck, kissing it hard enough to leave a hickey. He kept doing that, until he got to my nipples. He bit each one, causing me to moan loudly. He kissed them, twirling his tongue around them. He finally got to the waistband of my pants. He played with it a bit, teasing me.

I moaned, starting to get impatient. Finally he slipped my pants off along with his and took my boxers off with his teeth. He took my dick in his hand, rubbing the head with his thumb. He started pumping, slow at first, but getting faster and faster. I bit my lip hard, trying not to moan. After 5 minutes he stopped pumping, replacing his hand with his mouth. He sucked hard, deep-throating me. I moaned loudly, ready to cum. Austin took my dick out of his mouth, ruining it. He flipped me over and leaned his mouth to my ear.

"I forgot the lubes and condom." He whispered.

"Go in dry, and skip prep." He smiled. He looked for my prostate, pressing down. I bit my lip to avoid moaning. Finally he slammed in. I screamed out in both pain and pleasure. He pulled out and then back in, thrusting. I moaned, grabbing onto the blankets on the bed. After a while, his thrusts had begun to get more sloppy and he came. He pulled out of me and laid down next to me.

"Holy shit." He gasped. He cleaned up the mess and then laid down. He patted the spot next to him, motioning me to lay by him. I did, wrapping my arms around his slim waist and resting my head on his chest. He wrapped an arm around me and I watched him slowly drift off, snoring loudly. I smiled, he was even more adorable sleeping. I kissed his chin and smiled, this would be the man I married. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Austin's POV

I woke up with Alan laying on me. I felt sick to my stomach, but was to lazy to get up. I felt something wet on my chest, and saw Alan was drooling. I giggled and wiped it away with my hand. Gently, I closed Alan's mouth. My head started hurting. Hangovers were a bitch.

Carefully I pushed Alan off and went to the bathroom to take some pills. I splashed some water onto my face. I looked in the mirror and smiled. Alan said yes, I smiled. I was going to be marrying the love of my life. Then the thought of actually having to plan a wedding hit me and how expensive and stressful it was going to be. I pushed the thoughts away though, Alan was worth it.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was awful and rushed, sorry. Theres only gonna be 2 more chapters until the story ends though, weew
leave comments if you want :)