Untitled

May 21st 2005

OH MY GOD YOU WILL NEVER EVER BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!!! I'M STILL SHOCKED JEEEEEEZ
ookay, so I went to school today and tomatohead came up to me, I was expecting he would come up with some comment but no.
tomatohead;"look fag, I mean dude,I need to talk to you"
yes he said that. what the actual fuck was my first thought.
Me; "Uhm,why would I want to talk to you? You beat me up so bad I had to go to the fucking hospital!" He just grabbed my arm and dragged me pass the lockers to the bathrooms.
Me; "stop touching me you fucktard!" i shrieked,did he care? no of course not
tomatohead;" just shut up and let me talk DON'T interuppt me."
i just nodded, then he opened his mouthe exposing his tiny teeth.
tomatohead;" so i just wanted to apoligize for everything"
HE WANTS TO APOLOGIZE?! that was my reaction!!
me; "why the fuck do you think I would even listen to that crap? fucking tomatohead,you make my life a living hell every single day and NOW you want to apologize?!"
i said with my eyes black from anger.
tomatohead;" i just.." i cut him off with a punch on his nose. AND IT WAS A GOOD PUNCH!!
anyways, he starts bleeding and I'm feeling guilty,i help him up and brushing him off
me;"I'm..I'm sorry.. I don't wanna hear any lame excuses"
tomatohead;" I CAN'T LIVE WITH THE FACT THAT YOU'RE SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL OKAY?! THERE. I SAID IT. HAPPY NOW???!"
so i didn't really think about that i just screamed back
me;" ..you think I'm beuatiful? SO YOU ABUSE ME CAUSE..CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ABOUT?!"
tomatohead just stared at me,blushing and was clearly regretting he just said that
me; "you're such a fucking psycho, yknow that?!"
i hate to admit,but for some fucked up,really fucked up reason,iam attracted to him. I KNOW ITS FUCKED UP! but i just.. i have a crush on him and i always had, and the situation isn't really any better concidering he just called me beautiful
this is the best no,WORST part. HE CAME UP TO ME AND KISSED ME. HE FUCKING KISSED ME OKAY? after that i just ran out of there,chocked and with like a thousands butterflies in my tummy. I ran on to him a few times after that in school but he didnt even look at me.
what if this is some sick joke tho? what if he will tell the whole school about this and change the story so he says that it was ME who kissed HIM and that's NOT how it happened.
anyways, today it's friday and mikey asked if he and his brother(i didnt know he had a fucking brother...) could stay at my house for the weekend,their parents are going out of town so they kinda need somewhere to stay and of course i said yes and my mom wasn't home until 2 days,so they will probably come over any second. i don't really know if i'm mad at mikes.. I mean,he never told me he had a brother.. maybe it's not worth being mad over.
oh shit that was the door,I need to hind you so bye

PS. i can't believe I called a book YOU. fuck i feel so girly
♠ ♠ ♠
~