Burning Flowers

Chapter 1:Him

His Eyes...are a beautiful blue mixed green...His Smile lights up the room...His laugh is amazing...in every way he is amazing....his brown strightish hair is soft and silky....his skin is soft to the touch...and he's mine...all mine...how did i get so lucky?i forgot how...his lips is gentle and innocent...."i love u Damon"i said and he looked at me with his"i love u too"he said and smiled and he kissed my lips...he's the shy type...almost like a little kid who had his first crush...he tries to be less shy with me be it can't be help...me and him been dating for almost a year but it feels just like it was yesterday when he grabbed a rose and asked me to be his girlfriend"so what r u and your family doing this Christmas"i asked"same thing....but this time i want u to come"he said and smiled"shore i'll come"i said and he smiled bigger"cool"he said and he got up and he grabbed my hand as we run to his drums"i want to teach u how to play...cool?"he said"yeah i'm cool with it"i said and he sat me down and he grabbed my hands and controlled my hands for a bit and then i just followed what he was trying to show me and i laughed a little...how can one guy be so perfect to me"u got it!"he said and i smiled"marry me already cuz i want no one but u"i said and he smiled but he covered it he so cute.."facebook marry me"he said and i smiled"i will"i said and i grabbed my laptop"u don't have to do it now?"he said shyly"but i want to"i said and he smiled and i said married to deefizzy and he accepted.."we r married now"he said and smiled and kissed my lips"kiss the bride"he said and i giggled and i kissed him again and he twirled me around and then he tickled me and i laughed so hard i fell to the floor and he kept tickling"no stop...i will pee on my pants"i said stil laughing and he stopped and laid next to me on the floor and looked at me"before u came to my life Aly....i was alone and scared of the world....but now that u are here i opened up more...i'm living my life...and i'm soo happy"he said and i smiled and a tear fell from my eye sliding from my cheek to the floor and he looked at me and whipped the rest of the tear with his thumb and he kissed me"now why is my beautiful girl crying?"he said and i smiled"i'm so happy...i guess...i'm crying cuz i'm so happy i make u so happy"i said and he smiled"cuz all i ever wanted is to make u happy Damon"i said and more tears fell from my eyes and i sat up and he looked at me"well...u got what u wanted"he said and smiled"now whats the next thing u want to achieve"he said"get married for real to the most caring and wonderful guy around..."i said"oh yeah and whose that"he said"Damon Fizzy"i said and he smiled and kissed my cheek"forever"he said and held my hand and then put it to his chest where his heart was"do u feel that?"he said and i smiled "yeah"i said"that happens every time i'm with u....i get super nervous...and super shy and my heart beats fast....and cuz of my anxiety problem i think about that one day your gonna leave me for something i do or say and i get panic attacks when i'm not with u cuz i think to much and my mind hates me and i fucking love u...i love u so much and i don't think i can live without u by my side....and.."he said but i put my finger to his mouth and he was quite"i'll never leave u Damon..your stuck with me forever..."i said and he smiled"good"he said and moved my bang away from my eyes and he kissed my lips....