Burning Flowers

Chapter 2:Lets Burn Flowers

"Come On"i said and Grabbed Damon and he looked at me"what r u up to?"he said and i grabbed the bunch of flowers i bought and he smiled"for me u shouldn't have"he said and smiled"lol no its not for u...if i was gonna get u anything it will be less girly then flowers"i said and he smiled and laughed a little"then what r they for?"he said and i grabbed the lighter and he looked at me and i grabbed a flower from the bunch that were there and i light it on fire and he looked at me"why would u buy flowers to just burn"he said"cuz its gonna be our thing....every couple has a thing weather its sex,drawing or whatever....i wanted our thing to be wired and fun a little cuz i'm fun and your my big weirdo"i said and he shook his head"okay...but i think this is silly"he said"yeah yeah just grab on and light one then drop it in the pot of water but hold it for a little bit before u drop it in the pot and he smiled and shook his head and he grabbed a flower and lit it on fire and he laughed"this is kinda fun"he said and the dropped the flower in the water and we did that till we didn't have anymore"every Friday we gonna do this okay"i said and he smiled"okay"he said and kissed my lips and we went inside and he looked at me and smiled"why did u want us to have a thing?"he asked"well i don't know....i just thought we needed one"i said and he smiled"your funny you know that"he said"really i'm not even trying?"i said and he smiled and shook his head "come here"he said and i walked to him he was laying on the couch and i sat on his belly"yeah"i said and he looked at me he was blushing and trying not to be shy"i love u so much Aly"he said and looked at me"i love u so so much Damon too"i said and he made out with me and my nerves were beginning to tingle..."its happening again"i said and he looked at me..he knew what i meant by that...me and Damon tell each other when we r turned on so we can stop each other from going above that and have sex...me and him never had sex which each other yet....he's a virgin and i have to protect him from giving in like i did when i was 16....he looked at me"go ahead give in"he said and i looked at him and my heart pounded"but if i..."i said"we both really love each other...i think it time we be together in that way now"he said and i looked at him"r u shore?"i asked and he nodded his head and i put my forehead on his"think about it then tell me if your shore"i said"cuz i said i was shore before and i regret not keeping it"i said and he looked at me and he thought about it for a min"95% shore"he said"tell me when your 100% shore and then i'll give in ok"i said and he smiled"u really care for me....and u can't find that much of anywhere anymore...."he said and i smiled"its cuz i don't want to be a regret...so i don't care if i have to wait 1,000 years i don't want u to regret me"i said and he smiled"now i'm 100% ready"he said and i looked at him"just to know u will wait makes me know u won't be a regret"he said and he smiled and kissed my lips"okay"i said"but i want to make it memorable...and romantic okay"i said and he smiled"okay"he said and smiled.......