An Awesome Christmas

Chapter 2:Christmas is Coming...

i woke up in the arms of Ross Lynch aka Austin Moon from Austin&Ally the Disney Channel series...i got up and i went into the bathroom and i looked in the mirror my hair was a hot mess and i fixed it as much as i can and i looked at my phone i have a couple missed calls from my mom she was wondering why i'm not home yet from the airport...cuz i came from Florida to spend Christmas with her...i called her"hey mom...i'm okay...don't worry i will be there soon i just met up with someone while i was coming from the airport...but i'll tell him i have to go home k...love u bye"i said and i hung up...it was early so i wasn't surprise she was sleeping cuz she sleeps in and i hit Ross with a pillow and he woke up"ummm...what u want?"he wined and i smiled"its cuz of u my mom is worrying"i said kidding"u have to bring me home cutie"i said and he smiled"but i want u to stay with me"he said and grabbed my hand"i know sexy but i have family and u too"i said and he nodded his head and got up and got dressed and we went to his car and he drove me to my house"gonna miss me?"he asked"nope"i said kidding and he thought i was serious"of course stupid"i said and smiled and shoved him"will u remember me?"i said looking down at my fingers deciding which nail to bite first"yeah...i'll never forget u...well because..."he said as he was parking his car in front of my building"well...because...i think i love u"he said and he couldn't look at me cuz he's nervous to open up like that"i think i feel the same"i said and kissed his lips one more time"just promise me u won't get into trouble and become one of those Disney kids who became a rebel"i said and he smiled"i promise"he said and i got out of his car and i walked to my door and i looked back and he looked at me and i went inside"Wait!"he said and got out of his car"can i come and explain everything to your mom....i can take the blame"he said and i smiled"i can't let u take all the blame"i said and he went to me"okay lets take the blame together"he said and i grabbed his hand and let him in i went in my apartment and my mom was speechless when she saw me with Ross Lynch"hi mom u know Austin Moon"i said kidding"what up"Ross acted like Austin and we laughed a little"how did this happen?"my mom said like she isn't surprised when she really is"well i was taking a walk in Manhattan and i stopped by the Rockefeller Center and well i heard him singing and i went to follow it and i tripped scraped my knee and Ross helped me and then we went to drink hot chocolate then we went to the park..central park to be exact and had a snow ball fight and then i slept over his house cuz it was late and don't worry i was super respectful to him and he was to me"i said without breathing and i tooked a big breath"and now we r here....surprise?"i said and my mom gave me this look"is this true Ross...u look like a guy who won't lie"she asked him and i looked at him"yep"he said"okay...so tell me how was Florida"my mom said and Ross looked at me and i talked with my mom for a bit and i laid in my old bed and sighed in relief i miss my bed...my bro was at school still so it was only me and Ross in my room at the moment and he smiled"so this is where u grew up in"he said"yeah New York..New York"i said and smiled"so your going back to Florida after the holiday's right"he said"yep"i said"well call me i can get u in a private jet with great food and soda"he said"that's so sweet...but if your not coming i'll feel lonely in such an awesome jet"i said and looked at him he was laying on my bros bed"well...i can come if u really want to..."he said"cool"i said"but..."he said"oh no what is it?"i said and he smiled"u have to beg and when we r on that jet u do what i want to do in it"he said"ahh...the tricker getting tricked by the tricky"i said and he smiled"okay"i said and i cleared my throat and got up and he sat up and sat at the edge of the bed...i got on my knees and put my hands together"plez Ross come with me to Florida on your wonderful privet jet...i'll do anything..."i said and went to his ear"even..have dirty hot sex with u"i whispered to his ear and when he heard that he laughed this goofy laugh and he had his goofy smile"woah really?"he said and he still had his goofy smile on"hmm maybe but u have to come and find out"i said and he smiled and bit his lip"okay...but i'm not doing this cuz u might do that...it cuz i really like u and when i'm with u...i feel complete"he said and he smiled and i smiled and he looked down at his hands...it got late so i had to say good bye to Ross"well here's my number call me k"he said"r u shore u want to give me this i might sell it for a pretty penny"i said and he smiled"i know u won't cuz i trust u"he said and he smiled and i smiled"hope u have fun this Christmas i heard big families have the most fun on Christmas"i said"well u heard right"he said and smiled"but small families r pretty cool too"he said and i smiled and i kissed his lips and then he left..."2 more days till Christmas"i said to myself and i hugged my mom and when my bro came i tackled him and hugged him and kissed him a lot of times...when it was Christmas eve i watched the snow fall and thought about how much fun i had with Ross i felt alive instead of dead like the many days i been threw this year...(Ross's p.o.v) i was with my family and i looked at the snow and i thought of Aly's smile...she was tough with me yet sweet and i loved it i'm really gonna miss her and i touched my lips thinking of the many times she kissed me...under the mistletoe,in my hotel room,in my car,and out of her door"hey whats wrong its Christmas..its everyone's favorite holiday"Riker said and i looked at him"nah its nothing......actually...that's a lie....i met this girl...she's bossy and outgoing and i love it and i think i love her...she's having Christmas with her brother and her mom and her grandpa and that's it....i wish there's something i can do to make her holiday of 2012 a day to remember for years..."i said and right when i said that i had an idea"i have an idea"i said.....