An Awesome Christmas

Chapter 3:The Awesome Christmas!!!

(Aly's p.o.v)Christmas Day..."Merry Christmas Alicia"my mom said and gave me a present box and i smiled and opened it and it was my Justin Bieber Bag i wanted"thanks i love it"i said and kissed her cheek and she gave Michel his present and he got a video game for his psp vita he got not to long ago....my doorbell rung and i got up"i got this"i said and opened the door and there stand Ross with a box wrapped up in very shiny purple wrapping paper with a silver bow"hi"he said and smiled and i looked at him"hey Marry Christmas"i said and smiled"Marry Christmas Aly"he said and gave me the present and i smiled"wow u didn't have to"i said and he smiled"but i wanted to...go ahead open it"he said and i opened it and it was R5 and Austin&Ally merch"wow i really love it"i said"yeah but that's not the real present i have for u"he said"huh?"i said"whats Up Pretty lady!!"Ratliff aka Ellington said"hey"i said"hello"Radell said"hi nice outfit"i said"why thank u"she said"sup"Rocky said and i smiled"hey"i said and then Rayland came in and waved hi and went inside"hey what up!!"Riker said and hugged me"my little bro here..is in love with u...and i can see why"he said and i giggled a little and he walked in too and Ross got kissed on the cheek by what looks like his mom"hello nice to meet u"she said and i smiled"u too"i said and he dad gave Ross a pat on the back and smiled at me"now Ross treat this nice young lady with respect"he said and i smiled"will do dad"he said and i smiled and his dad went in the house"wow!"i said and smiled"wait for it"he said and more of his family came pooring in and i laughed"now what was that"he said and he wrapped his arms around my waist and he smiled"just....thank u"i said and he smiled and put his forehead on mine and kissed my lips"your the best"i said and laughed a little"come on lets celebrate Christmas together"i said and smiled and he introduced me to all of them and we had so much fun"HEY LETS BLAST SOME ROSS IN THIS JOINT!"i said and plugged in my phone and i went to my Ross Lynch playlist and me and his family danced like weirdos and laughed and just everything was amazing"hey little bro look up"Riker said and mistletoe was above us and i laughed"gonna kiss under a mistletoe for the second time this holiday"i said to him"well this one is gonna be one u will remember forever"he said and i smiled and he kissed me and everyone cheered...This Was An Awesome Christmas......