Status: updated when ever i can

The Fallen

chapter 1

CYRIA's POV:

I arrived at school and went straight to my friends.
''Hey Cyria" they all screamed, yup they actually screamed.
I chuckled and gave a small wave, they should have known the real me but no I have to play human.
I sat down at our usual table when suddenly a tray of food was flying towards us.
I looked over to the jocks who were smirking, I swear one day I will lose sense and knock all those lads down.
I just smirked back and threw my food back at the wankers.
"Oi, got a problem lads? No I thought so" I smugly told them.
I knew this would cause a hell lot of trouble later but so be it.
*time lapse to the end of school*
"Hey you fag" I heard some one shout, I turned around to see the jock I had insulted today
"Oh its you, want some more of what happened in the canteen?" I replied with a smirk aah he can not win from me.
The first punch was thrown but i couldn't dodge it, i looked up to find the asshole smirking.
''you son of a bitch'' i growled and lunged at him.
He couldn't move as i was sat on him (A/N do not think of it in a wrong way) i kept throwing punches until he wasn't able to get up properly.
''You little bitch you will pay for this'' He hissed out.
I just laughed and walked away towards the bus stop.
Another day in the hell hole of an orphanage I mean come on there are too many bitches there.
Oh well I will have to face it until I'm finished with school.
''Hey fag you still haven't killed yourself I see?'' the queen bitch of the orphanage asked.
I just kept walking when i noticed i was tracing my old scars, yes I had a problem with selfharming but I'm 'clean' now.
I walked into my room and turned on the radio when I heard an awsome announcement.
''Hey there people any black veil brides fans here? Well we are giving away 2 vip tickets away for their next concert. Okay here is what you need to do: write a original song, a drawing and a explaination why you should be chosen please have it send by tomorrow evening and we will announce the winner in 2 days''
Okay this is easy I have a journal full of songs now only a drawing and an explaination.
I grabbed my art supply and started drawing/painting the BvB pentagram which is being held up by a fallen angel who is surrounded by bright red roses with blood dripping down from them.
When I finished with my painting I saw my 'roommate' had come in he is 16 and a total sweet heart.
''Oh hii kayden" I smiled. "Well hello there lovely outcast" He smirked. I glared at him and continued writing its bad enough that he knows . The guy caught me when I was about to fly to a meeting with other outcasts.
I finished writing ran to the post office and send it in. I hope luck is by my side.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo here ya go the first chapter :) I hope you like it, a comment would be appriciated