Status: updated when ever i can

The Fallen

chapter 2

Cyria's Pov:
i woke up by Kayden shaking me.
"what the actual fuck Kayden its weekend let me sleep!'' is shouted he should know i'm not a morning person.
''sorry dear but i have something to tell you'' he said looking sad and happy at the same time.
i nodded for him to continue.
''okay so i had adoption interview today'' i nodded knowing where this was going.
''well they were blood on the dance floor and they picked me'' he screamed in happiness
''that's great boo'' i crooked out. he just smiled and told me something amazing, ''well Cyria don't be sad cause i told them about you and how we got treated so they agreed on taking you in'' i screamed and ran to my closet grabbed the duffle bag that's always there and my beautiful custom designed guitar.
''okay lets go Kayden'' i shouted happily and ran down the halls.
when i came down Kayden had finally caught up with me and laughed. ''come on Cyria they are waiting outside" i smiled and followed him.
when we got to their car Dahvie and Jay ran up to me and hugged me.
''welcome to the family Cyria'' Dahvie told me, i just looked at him with a confused expression.
''they wouldn't let us take you with us without adoption even though you're 19'' jayy explained while rolling his eyes.
i nodded and put my bag and guitar in the trunk
The drive was long and akward seeing as we knew nothing About dacht other and didn't know what to say.
We arrived at the house or should I say mansion,damn this is fucking huge.
"Welcome to your new home guys" dahvie squeled.
Me and Kayden both grinned widely and took our bags from jayy
"Okay dahvie you show Kayden and I'll help Cyria." Jayy smiled down at me.
Kayden and dahvie went to the basement and jayy smirked.
"Sooo gurrrl tell me about yourself?"
I smiled and told him what I told every one "well I was born in LA and had a mom who worked in the music buisness and a dad who was a bar tender" I smiled believing my own lie " but at the age of 15 I lost my parents in a car accident, I got all my moms saving by inheritance." Jayy smiled sadly at me believing what I was telling "so when I was 16 I was almost out of money and ran to england, when I arrived in londen I crossed the road and got hit by a car, after the accident I had no memory what so ever until a week later and I was put in the orphanage where I got bullied and Kayden was my only friend" I finished. He smiled buying it. I felt bad because of lying to Jayy but I could not afford having more humans know about what I am.
I looked around noticing we weren't in the living room anymore.
Jayy noticed my confused look and spoke up " we are at the top floor and that door he pointed to the one infront of us. "Is my room, and that he pointed to the only other door is your room" I smiled and walked in.
I looked around to see a beautifull black and red room with some paintings of angels, a big bed with epic botdf sheets, a few decorations , a desk and I saw 2 doors of the purpose I was clueless.
Also the room was fucking huge I smiled sitting on the bed.
I sat there for a few minutes when Jayy came in.
"You like it?" He asked with hope "I love it" I smiled hugging him
♠ ♠ ♠
Yaaay finally chapter 2 okay so to the few readers I may have I decided to let botdf play a role in the story idk felt like it and I know this is all happy and shit there will be drama in the story
Commenrt or subscribe whatever you please
X midnight-angel :3