Status: coming soon.

Whiskey Lullaby

Two of Four

"Go talk to him," Louis said

"That's not going to do anything! He hasn't even been replying to my texts or call," I said

"Lets Invite him out with us tonight," Harry suggested

"Hes probably already drunk," Zayn mumbled

"Lads he is trying to cope with knowing Renee cheated on him," I said a bit upset

"Its been two weeks!" Louis said

"So what! How would you feel if it was Eleanor who did it? Or Perrie? Or Taylor!? I know if Liz cheated on me I would go mad!" I said loudly

A frown appeared on Louis', Harry's, and Zayn's face. They know I'm right. I do on the other hand agree with them. I'm worried about Liam. Hes been drinking like a mad man. I can't stand to see my best mate like that.

"I'll go try to convince him to come to the pub with us but I doubt he'll agree," I sighed

I earned a nod from each of them. I got up from my chair at the kitchen table of Louis' flat. On my way out the door I grabbed my car keys from my pocket. It took me fifteen minutes to get to Liam's flat. When I saw Liam I couldn't help my reaction. He looked like shit. The smell of Whiskey was so strong it burned my nose. Finally I got him to agree to come with us. I wanted to stay and make sure he cleaned himself up bit I trusted him. Instead of going back to Louis' flat I went to mine. There was a note on the fridge.

Nialler,

I went to Renee's. She's having a tough time. Have fun with the lads tonight! I love you(:

-Liz xx

I smiled at the note then went to get ready. After getting ready I ate then went to pick up Liam. I knocked three times before just walking in.

"Liam?" I called out

No response. I made my way to his room. Relief washed over me when I seen him laying in bed.

"Liam mate get up its time to go," I said walking towards him

When he didn't get up I shook him. No response at all. I became nervous.

"Liam?" I whispered

I slowly and cautiously turned him over. I gasped. His face was pale and he had a small smile. I knew he was dead and there was no point trying to check his pluse. I fumbled to get my phone out of my pocket. Zayn was first name I saw so I called him.

"Hello?"

"Hes dead?"

"What? Who's dead?"

"Liam hes dead"

"No hes not Niall"

"Zayn I just found him"

"We're on our way"

The line went dead. Liam had a folded piece of paper in his hand. I took if from his hand. Its a letter to Renee or at least its about her. It was hard for me to take in. I fell to my knees beside Liam. I could feel my tears starting up.

"How could you do this to us Liam!?" I sobbed.

I snapped my head up when I heard the front door slam open. I heard several voices. It was the lads. Tears were in their eyes. Nobody said a word. I left the room to call an ambulance. It absolutely killed me to see them taking him away. My best friend of ten years is gone. I'll never get to see him again.

"Who's going to tell Renee?" Harry asked barley above a whisper

"I will since I found him," I mumbled

"Do you want me to come with you?" Louis asked

"No I got it," I said

I wasn't really stable to drive but I had to tell Renee. Liz was the one to open the door. She knew right away something was wrong. Maybe it was cause my eyes were puffy, red and full of tears. She grabbed my hand and pulled me inside.

"Renee get in here!" Liz called from the living room

Renee came walking into the living room dressed in sweats and a tank top.

"What?" Renee asked

"Ni what happened?" Liz asked

A lump formed in my throat.

"I went to pick up Liam to take him to the pub with me and the lads... When I got to his flat he didn't answer, so I walked in just walked in. I found his laying in bed... but-" I didn't finish

"But what?" Renee asked

I shook my head.

"But what Niall!?" Renee asked

"Renee I'm so sorry... Liam is.... dead," I whispered

Instantly tears filled in Renee's eyes.

"Please tell me your lying," Renee's voice cracked

"Why would I lie about my best mate dying!?!" I asked angrily

Liz looked at me with tears in her eyes. She hugged me tightly.

"Babe I'm so sorry, go home and get some sleep," She whispered in my ear.

Before I left I kissed her with as much passion as possible. When I got to my flat I didn't even bother change my clothes I just went to bed.

|Funeral|

I took a deep breath and splashed some water on my face. I fixed my tie before leaving the bathroom of the church. I took my seat next to Liz. Renee was sitting next to her with a death grip on Liz's hand. Tears were running down Renee's face. I could hear sobbing everywhere. I turned my head to see Liam's family at his casket. His mother held on to the casket with dear life not wanting to let go of it. She had just lost her only son. They finally got her in her seat before the service started. I fought back tears the entire time.

"Now a few words from Niall Horan," The Pastor said

I stood up from my seat and walked to the stage. I took a deep breath before speaking.

"Liam Payne was not only my best friend he was my brother. He was the very first friend I made when I moved here to Wolverhampton from Ireland. Hes definitely taught me alot all the years I've known him. I would've probably ended up in jail a few times if it wasn't for him. Liam was never the lad to say no. He didn't like hurting anyone's feelings including mine. He was as you say 'innocent' when I first met him but when Zayn, Harry and Louis came into the picture hell was raised. Renee came along and I've never seen him so happy in my life. I thought he was bloody insane when he joined the military. Its going to be hard without him but life goes on. He lost his life way to early. Liam James Payne will always and forever be my best mate and in my heart,"

After a few more speeches and a moment of silence it was time. Me, Liam, Harry, Louis, Zayn and Liam's dad carried his casket out to the hearse. It was a twenty minute drive to the cemetery. I watched sadly as they lowered Liam's casket into the ground. The pastor said one more prayer before everyone grabbed a white rose and let it fall onto Liam's casket with a faint plink. I had forgotten to give Renee the note I found. So I gave it to her afterwards. Her arms flew tightly around me.

"I never meant to cheat Niall. He was the only man I've ever loved," Renee sobbed

That I believed. We've all lost a part of our hearts. Liam is what made our life's that much better. He never failed to cheer someone up. Now we will never get to see him smile, laugh, hug, cry or anything ever again. All we have left of him is our memories.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sad ):
Well here's part two! I hope you like this Renee(:
I feel a bit concided <--- spelt that wrong for using my own name ;p but I couldn't think of any other.