Status: this is my first story so please no hate >.< SORRY FOR CRAPPY SPELLING!!!

Caught between Thunder and Ice

Love at First sight?

"i am a God! You were all made to be rulled, you puny mortal!"
Blaise heard from the star tower along with Hulk smashing the person who spoke with such power and raging with jealousy.
Blaise, running over to Stark tower with curiosity, dodging Chitauri and things blowing up. he quickly ran inside the amazingly huge building. She ran as fast as she could up the stairs, to the room from which she heard the voice and the hulk smashing the person.
The hulk was gone but the person wasn't. Blaise scanned over the room and serached before seeing someone lying on the floor. She quickly ran over to him and knelt down.
"Oh my....Loki Laufeyson, you are truly real? Are you hurt?" Blaise mumbled and looked at him with a slight smile.
Loki layed there and moved his eyes to look at her. "you puny human, you know who i am?" he stuttered and didnt move. "Get off me stupid human!" he quickly began to shout.
Blaise stood up and backed away a little, before kneeling down.
"Sorry, Loki. I am of no honor to be in your presents..." Blaise mumbled and looked down.
Loki carefully got back up and walked over to her. He looked left and right for his heltmet and staff.
"How do you know who i am! But then again, who wouldn't, i am your new ruler now!" he shouted and walked over to Blaise.
"Norse mytholgy is quite interesting, more interesting than our own messed up, cruel world..." she said politly and didnt make eye contact with Loki.
"And you, being the God of Mischief, should be rightful leader of Asgard unlike your attention hog of a step brother, Thor...." she mumbled and finally looked up.
Loki smirked and sat on the concrete steps, still a bit hurt.

Blaise quickly turned her head and looked up at the several people infront of her. She rolled her eyes and stood up. "Loki is a kind-hearted person, once you get to-" she started before Captain America pulled her by the arm and looked at her.
"Did he hurt you? It's alright now, everything is over..." he said and smiled a little before turning to Loki.
Loki sighed and looked up. "if it's all the same to you, i would like that drink now..." He said softly, Hawkeye poiting his arrow at him and everyone else glaring down at Loki.
Captain America held Blaise close as the several other Avengers took Loki away. Blaise felt her heart snap in two and struggled to get loose.
A tear rolled down her cheek as she saw her Idol and God be dragged away.
'Have I really just fallen for the God of Mischief himself...? No, this is all a dream...I will wake up soon...' she thought to herself and closed her eyes tightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
It might be short but this is just the start, hopefully it is good so far, please like, subscribe for more and comment how it is! THANKS more to come!