Status: this is my first story so please no hate >.< SORRY FOR CRAPPY SPELLING!!!

Caught between Thunder and Ice

Loki is gone forever....?

Blaise woke up in her room nad wiped her eyes. He pink hair was tangled but she didn't care. She got up, brushed it real quick than looked out the window. She could see the avengers and Loki...
Blaise ran down the stairs of her apartment, headed towards the park of which she saw the Avenegers.
She ran quickly and tried to dodge cars but she was too late, Thor had taken Loki back to Asgard as a prisoner but Loki got to catch a glimpse of Blaise before he left.
Blaise ran over to Tony Stark, otherwise known as Iron Man and buried her head in his chest.
"woah, kid! Get off!" Tony said in shock but Blaise ignored him.
"you monster! Where is Loki!!!" Blaise whined and pulled away from him.
"His brother is taking him back as a prisoner on their world..."
"step, his stepbrother...." Blaise said angrily and looked up at billionaire.
"you are all cold hearted, Loki is just a misunderstood, sweet heart and not what you think!!" she yelled and went over to Bruce Banner, a.k.a. The Hulk.
"and how dare you!!!! You smashed Loki in Tony's floor up in stark tower the other day!!!!" she mumbled and turned to face the trees. She crosse her arms and sighed, sitting where Loki stop before he left.
Natasha Romanoff stepped in and knelt down next to Blaise.
"now kid, I know it might be sad but Loki is the bad guy and we are here to protect you an everyone else from people like him.
"But there is no one like him and that's why he is special an doesn't deserve to be treated that way!!!!" Blaise said softly but angrily and looked up at Natasha. The glare in her eyes made Natasha turn back around and walk over to Clint.
Blaise stood up and looked at the 5 of them.
"I didn't even get to say bye to him, I don't care what happens, I want to see Loki...." she mumbled and let a tear slip down her cheek. 'I am really falling hard for him...I can't believe myself, no one understands him like I do and now i will never be able to see him again...just great but hopefully there is a way. Just 5 minutes of talking or even seeing him would make my day any day...' Blaise thought to herself and wiped away her year before walking away from the avengers and walking down the streets of new York back to her apartment building.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry they are really short but I promise they will get longer once we get more subscribers and feedback!!!