Status: Active (:

Nothing Personal

It Makes Things Interesting

The boys trailed into the room where Paul had told them to meet him without the girls.

"What's up, Paul?" Louis questioned taking a seat at the long dark table, along with the rest of the boys.

"Well I have some bad news." Paul grimaced when he saw the boys' faces fall.

The boys had no idea what if could be. With the way things had been going, any number of things could be considered "bad news".

"Ah, bloody hell, Paul! Just tell us already!" Niall shouted, clearly frustrated that he was taking so long.

Paul cleared his throat, "Alright, alright. Now you boys know you and the girls are supposed to be in serious relationships."

"Trust me, we've tried to forget." Zayn mumbled, sitting back in his chair.

Paul shook his head not knowing what to do anymore, "Well then i'm just going to come out and say it! You boys have to take these girls out on some quality dates."

"What the hell?!" Louis shouted, his eyes going wide.

"Paul what is this bullshit?" Niall grumbled as he rubbed his face.

"For the love of god, no!" Liam added.

Paul put his hands up to stop the complaints and they settled back into their seats, "Now hear me out."

"Wait," Zayn interrupted, "Maybe we could go out on like a group date!"

Paul shook his head, immediately crushing that idea.

"Okay, maybe a double date?" Liam suggested hopeful.

"No lads, I'm sorry. It must be a date between only the two of you."

Louis scoffed, "Well I don't know about all of you, but I'm taking Britney to a movie. No talking. No touching-"

Liam cut him off, "Wait. Who's Britney? Don't you mean Tera?"

Louis shrugged, "It was the first american name I could think of."

"My cousin's name is Britney." Niall said, bobbing his head for no reason.

"Anyways," Paul sighed loudly, bringing them back to their situation, "I'm afraid a movie is just not going to cut it guys. You need to take them out on a nice, long, public date."

"But Paul," Liam straightened up, putting his hands on the table, "These girls don't want to go anywhere with us. They're not even gonna try."

"Well make them like you. Jesus! I mean you boys have the world throwing their panties at you and you can't even manage to get these girls to talk with you. What is the deal?"

"These girls are odd!" Louis said, "It's easier said then done."

"Especially for you." Niall smirked.

"Shut the fuck up." Louis told him while throwing a pen at them.

"Boys please." Paul breathlessly begged, "Just do what ever it takes to make this work. I'm not telling you to marry them! Just go on a simple date!"

All the boys slumped in defeat, realizing it was going to have to happen.

"What if we made things interesting?" Harry, who had been very quiet the entire meeting, added in.

"What do you mean?" Liam squinted towards him somewhat intrigued.

"I say we put a wager on these dates."

The boys glanced to Paul, then back to Harry, and back to Paul again.

"Whatever you have to do, remember? I'll be in room 619, if you need me." he smiled slyly and walked out of the room.

The boys jumped into action, actually getting excited about the dates.

"So what were you thinking mate?" Niall nudged Harry.

"Whoever has the biggest most successful publicized date wins." He said smiling big.

Liam shook his head, a small smile playing at his lips, "What are the rules exactly?"

Zayn nodded in agreement with Liam, "Yea, and what exactly do we win?"

"How about..."Louis entered in, "A room all to themselves."

Niall scoffed not liking his idea, "Mate, if I wanted a hotel room to myself I'd just pay for it!"

Louis shook his head, "No, okay. How about this, a suite. All to themselves. Paid for by all the other lads. Yeah?"

Zayn nodded egarly, enjoying the thought of a hotel room all to himself.

"Okay so what are the rules?" Liam repeated himself.

"Jesus, Liam, you and the rules." Niall rolled his eyes jokingly, the boys laughed with him.

"No, Liam's right," Harry said, "Rule 1, no telling the girls for an unfair advantage." Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Rule 2," Zayn spoke up, "Proof. You need documented evidence your girl had a good time." Again, nods of agreement form around the table.

"Rule 3, no sex." Everyone turned to Liam.

Harry groaned in false anger, "You just had to take the fun out of this!"

"It's not like you would have gotten anywhere with Bailey." Niall laughed.

Before Harry could respond Zayn cut in, "No problem for me. Xenia probably has AIDS." they all joined in laughter.

"Alright. So it's a bet." Harry said seriously now, his eyebrows raising as he pursed his lips.

They all nodded and left the room to plan their dates.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you guys go! we hope you like it and we'll get the next chapter out asap!
we love your comments! they inspire us!! haha