Status: Active (:

Nothing Personal

There Are Consequences Though

The next day around 4, Bailey and Xenia were sitting on the couch and watching TV.

"So what do you think happened with Mandy yesterday?" Bailey mumbled not looking away from adventure time.

"I have no fucking clue." Xenia said in a detached voice also not looking away from the screen.

"I think Mandy likes him."

Xenia shook her head, "No, that's impossible. Remember, she's a 'heartless bitch'." she said trying to mimic Paul's accent.

"I thought that was pretty harsh too." Bailey whispered.

Xenia finally turned to look at her, jumping slightly when she noticed Harry standing next to them behind the couch. His hand were in his pockets as he smiled down at them.

"Why hello there, Mr. Styles. Don't you look rather sexy this evening." Xenia said checking him out a bit.

He wore black skinny pants that clung to his waist and a black blazer over a white collar shirt. He had white vans on and a bow tie to top it off.

"Why thank you, love." he smiled at her.

Xenia winked, "Anytime." then stood up from the couch stretching dramatically.

"Are you going to get ready now?" he asked Bailey.

Bailey stood up also, "Well I would be if you told me where we were going."

He smiled widely, deciding it was fine to tell her, "It's this small cafe where this Indie band is going to play."

"A concert?" Bailey groaned.

Harry put his hands up to stop her protest, "No, no. Don't worry yourself. There won't be many people. This band has a pretty small following, but they're super talented."

"That's awesome!" Harry turned to see that Xenia said that, not Bailey.

"Yeah?" he questioned her smiling.

"Yahh! Well you two lovers have fun! I'm gonna go take a nap and sleep off this hangover before Zayn forces me to get ready." she said and they both watched her walk away.

"Well I guess I'll go get ready then." Bailey grumbled walking off to her room. She turned to shut the door, but realized Harry had been following her.

"What are you doing?" she asked, her eyes widening a bit in confusion.

"Helping you get ready." he said still smiling. She moved to the left of the door way to get out, but as she did so he moved with her, blocking her exit.

"Um... No thanks. That's why I have Xenia." She moved to the right and he did too.

"No, she hasn't seen the place. I have, therefore I will help you with your outfit this evening." Harry stated continuing to block her as she moved from left to right.

"Fine!" she exclaimed and turned to walk further into the hotel room.

Harry made himself comfortable on the bed and turned on the TV while Bailey went into the conjoining bathroom and showered.

Soon the water stopped and the door opened slightly, "Harry?" she called out.

"Yes?" he replied still laying on the bed.

"I'm coming out and I want you to close your eyes until I get clothes."

"Are you naked?" he asked smirking.

She paused and responded with, "No, I have a towel on."

He sighed, "Then what's the big deal?"

Bailey grumbled before answering, "Just close your eyes!"

"Fine!" he yelled back at her.

Bailey came out of the bathroom holding on to the towel tightly, but almost lost her grip when she saw Harry with his eyes wide open.

"Harry! Wha-" she began but he cut her off.

"I don't see what the big deal is, love." he stood and walked over to a suit case to have a look at her clothes.

"No, Harry." Bailey stomped her foot and pointed to the door, "Get out."

Harry ignored her and pulled out a light brown dress, "This is nice."

Bailey shuffled her way over to him and snatched to dress from his hands.

"Get out, now!" she repeated raising her voice beginning to get frustrated.

But Harry still looked through her things and she tossed the dress on the bed.

"Stop it, Harry!"

"Here, " He said holding up a light red dress.

"No. Just leave!" Bailey yelled even louder.

Harry gave her a look as if she was insane, her cheeks were flushed and she looked as if she wanted to throw him into oncoming traffic.

"Bailey! Just be quiet and trust me! This will all be over soon if you just listen to me!"

Bailey leaned against a wall and took deep breaths, swallowing back her tears.

He walked over to her, dress in hand, "Here just let me, " he placed his hands on Bailey's bare shoulders to hold up the dress.

Bailey wiggled under his grip, not liking his proximity at all. She just wanted to get away from him. He tightened his grip on her to keep her in place.

That's when Liam walked in and saw Harry forcefully pressing Bailey up against a wall in nothing but a towel.

"What the hell are you doing?!" he shouted instantly alarmed.

Harry looked at him surprised and Bailey took this chance to snake out of his grip and push him away with her free hand.

He let her go as he looked at Liam, "What?"

"Well, mate, it looks and sounded like you were trying to have your way with her!"

Harry scoffed, "What?! No! I was just trying to pick out an outfit for her!"

Liam shook his head, "What the hell, Harry? If she wants you out, then leave!"

"You don't even know the whole story!" Harry said shaking his head.

Liam raised his voice, "No. But I sure as hell know that when a girl is screaming and crying for me to stop, I will!"

Harry crossed his arms in irritation, "Piss off, Liam."

"Hey," Zayn said loudly standing by the door, "What's all this fighting?"

"Nothing." Harry muttered.

"Well do any of you know where Xenia is?"

The room stayed silent while Liam and Harry continued to glare at each other.

"Sh-she's asleep." Bailey sniffled out. She had begun to sob quietly all the yelling had been going on.

"Fuck." Zayn said, "I told her yesterday I'd be here and she's not even re-"

"Can you all just get out!" Bailey yelled fed up with all of them.

Zayn quickly exited without a second word. She got up and walked over to the door and waited for Harry and Liam to leave.

Harry paused in front of her, "Are we still on for tonight?" he tried to smile but she didn't look at him, "Bailey, I'm sorry. I didn't know I was hurting you." he reached up to wipe a tear away, but she turned away from his touch. He sighed softly then left.

Liam smirked at Harry an turned to Bailey, "I may have over stepped my boundaries, but come tell me if he does anything like that again."

Bailey nodded curtly and closed the door after Liam.

About two and half hours later, Bailey came out of her bedroom in the brown dress Harry had picked out, along with some nude heels. Her makeup was simple and natural looking, her hair wavy and pulled back into a low ponytail.

"I'm ready." she said quietly trying to smile.

Harry looked over from the couch and smiled as he saw she decided to go on the date after all. Even though him and Liam already made up, he couldn't help but smirk at him.

"Well you look simply lovely this evening." Liam said standing up as he ignored Harry. Bailey mumbled a thank you, their eyes locking as she glanced up at him. He looked away quickly, unsure of where his nerves came from.

"That didn't take you long." Harry stood up also, smiling as he nodded at Liam.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Liam narrowed his eyes, a hard smile on his lips.

He looked at Liam confused, his eyes darting as his head began to slowly shake. Liam's eyes glanced over at a quiet Bailey and Harry finally got the hint.

"OH! Yes, Bailey, you look absolutely beautiful!"

She forced another smile, taking the compliment, "Thank you, Harry."

Xenia walked out into the living room then, looking around at them, sleep still evident on her face.

"Hey, isn't that my dress?" she asked squinting.

Bailey shrugged, "Harry likes it." and she grabbed a hold of Harry pulling him out the door.

Before he fully exited, Harry managed to whisper to Liam, "I'm going to win."

She cocked her head in confusion as he closed the door behind him, "What was that about?"

Harry laughed, "Nothing, love, nothing at all." Before she could press the subject further he began walking and changed the subject, "You're simply going to adore tonight. When was the last time I took you out on a date like this?"

She shook her head even more confused, "But we've never bee- Oh!" she exclaimed when she noticed his wink, "Right."

He laughed as they walked out of the hotel and he hailed a cab. Bailey was following close behind.

Harry looked back at her when he knew he caught a cab's attention. He noticed a faint smile on her lips.

"Why are you smiling suddenly?" he turned to her with a smile of his own.

She shook her head smiling down at the ground, "Nothing I was just remembering this one time in catholic school and some of my friends and I-"

"Wait," Harry interrupted, "You went to catholic school?"

Bailey looked around awkwardly, "Out of everything I just said, that's what you picked up?" she asked incredibly.

He stared at her, waiting for an answer.

Her wide eyes narrowed as she answered slowly, "Yeah..."

"Did you wear a uniform?" he asked calmly, his eyes holding a gleam of mischief.

"Uh... Yes." she said, turning away from him slightly.

His eyebrow raised, "Really?" his voice rose an octave, seeming more enthusiastic, "How short was your skirt."

"Oh look!" Bailey said stepping away from him, "The cab!" and hurriedly walked over to the car, opening the door and sliding in. She didn't even bother to wait for Harry.

He sighed, rolling his eyes and followed her into the cab, telling the driver where to take them.

The cab ride was silent, Harry made a few half-hearted attempts to talk to her but she was refusing to answer.

After a while he just gave up.

It wasn't until they got to the "cafe" that Bailey actually spoke to him.

"What is this?" she looked out the window to a venue packed with people.

"The concert I was talking about." Harry smiled.

"This is not a cafe. This is not an unknown indie band. You tricked me!" She turned to him and accused.

He held up his hands, "No! Look," he pointed, "Our crowds are by far more larger than this! This band is hardly anyone compared to us."

Bailey hesitated, and Harry added, "Come on, it'll be fun."

"No, Harry, I can't."

He looked at her a bit confused and shocked, "Bailey, you deal with large crowds of people on a daily basis, why is this any different?"

"Yeah! In a controlled environment! Without knowing that I'm totally safe, I freak out." she stressed.

Harry looked around, not sure of how to deal with this, "Um... It's okay. I'm here...?"

She looked at him and sighed, "Fine..." Bailey knew there was no way to get out of this without being chewed out by Paul.

He smiled and opened the door, getting out and stepped to the side as she did the same.

She took a deep breath as she stepped out, panic rising in her as she heard the car door close behind her. She didn't want to confront this giant swarm of people.

Harry walked up next to her, "So, ready?"

Without warning she just clung onto his arm, startling him. He looked down at her, frightened she may be fainting. He didn't understand why she grabbed onto him so fiercely, he knew how she was with her boundaries.

"Are you okay?" he asked her.

Bailey looked up, her eyes wide, trying to suppress panic, "Yeah... Just don't lose me."

Harry nodded down at her, smiling lightly. Deep down though he was grinning like a fool, he knew he was going to win.

"Don't worry I won't."

They continued through the mass of people to get to the entrance. While approaching the door Harry managed to snake his arm around Bailey's waist. Once inside, Bailey's eyes widened in horror at the wild scene before her. She had always enjoyed watching her fans go crazy at the shows but never wanted to be apart of it. Bodies were mashed together in an attempt to get to the front. People farther away from the stage were dancing and swaying their bodies to the music, blazing and enjoying themselves in other unmentionable activities. Bailey shocked, stood planted by the door way while Harry continued on. Once she noticed she was alone she began scanning the crowd for Harry, frantically circling. She mess up her footing, falling forward. She landed in a pair of strong arms, looking up she met Harry's eyes.

She let out a sigh of relief.

Harry smiled at her, setting her back on her own feet, "I thought I lost you."

She brushed herself off, fixing her dress, "You did lose me. You said you wouldn't."

He looked around, uninterested in her lecture, "Well... Maybe you should have followed me."

She crossed her arms, "I shou- Well maybe you should have waited for me." she noticed he wasn't listening, "You know what? I'll just go with you everywhere."

Harry cocked an eyebrow, "Everywhere?"

Bailey nodded, "Even the bathroom."

He smiled, leaning down and wrapped both his arms around her waist and began swaying to the music.

She tensed up then, Harry ignoring her as he leaned in to whisper, "Well, Ms. O'maley, that may be the sexiest thing you've ever said to me."

Bailey wiggled out of his grip, "Don't push it, Harry." She noticed how he sighed in frustration and realized she was going to have to give into him a little to keep up appearances. They had to make this relationship work.

She leaned back into him slightly, trying not to grimace at his touch, "So what do you want to do?" she smiled up at him.

He looked down at her, confused by her mood swings, but took the bait, "I dunno, love. Care to dance?"

Bailey, although being more reserved than the rest of the girls, simply loved to dance.

Her eyes lit up, "Yeah, totally!"

Harry looked at her, completely surprised, but smiled smoothly, "Alright, let's go." He grabbed her hand, dragging her toward the crowd.

It took everything she had to not recoil when he pressed his body close to her. His hips moved to the rhythm of the music against her body. Bailey had to keep reminding herself that it would be wrong to push him off. She also had to remind herself to keep moving so things wouldn't get awkward, but when she felt the fabric of her dress getting higher and higher she backed away.

She turned to look at him and he shrugged, giving her a coy smile, "What is it?"

"Uh..." she stood up straight, "I'm not comfortable with this."

He laughed as he straightened himself up, "Okay then, we need to loosed you up." and grabbed onto her arm, leading her to a table off to the side, "Sit here. I'll go get us some drinks."

"Wait!" she clung onto his sleeve, "You're going to leave me?!"

He reached over to pry her fingers from his clothing, "Yes, dear. But see," he pointed to the other side of the building, "I'm just going to be right over there. You can see me perfectly." then he walked away swiftly before she could protest.

She sat there gaping at his retreating form, watched as he talked with the bartender, then as he chatted up the blond sitting on the bar stool next to him. In fact, Bailey was so caught up in watching when Harry would return that she didn't notice the three guys walking up to her.

"Hello beautiful." a voice said, catching her full attention. He pulled up a chair next her, smiling at her sweetly. He had dark blond hair that was raised up to give him that sexy disheveled look and brown eyes that Bailey could just stare at for days.

"Uh..." her eyes went wide, unsure of what to do.

"What is a gorgeous little thing like you doing all by herself?" a second one asked grabbing the back of her chair to lean into her. She hadn't even noticed him there but as she gazed into his icy blue eyes behind the mess of black hair falling in them she really didn't care.

But her instincts kicked in, making her stand instantly. The black haired man straightened up, a smirk playing at his perfect lips. It bothered Bailey how perfect these guys were.

"Actually, I was just leaving."She said walking away and turning slightly as she began to walk backwards. She bumped into someone else though and she turned sharply, an apology already on her lips. It got stuck though as her breath hitched realizing it was another gorgeous man smiling down at her.

"No, don't go." he plead softly, his light brown hazel eyes looked down at her lustfully. He had short light brown hair, with just a tad of facial hair to make him look attractive, "Stay and dance with us for a couple songs."

"Um, no. I have to get going." she said slowly shaking her head and backing away, "Harry!" she yelled when she noticed he began walking towards her. She tore her gaze away from the creepily handsome man in front of her, to the bar, quickly noticing that Harry was still talking to the blond girl, completely forgetting about her.

The dark haired man came out of no where, reaching for her hand and pulling her gently to the dance floor, "Don't worry, it'll be fun."

"No," Bailey struggled against him, she was starting to panic as they surrounded her, "No!" she cried trying to escape them, but they kept pushing her back between them.

"We're just dancing sweetie, calm down." the black haired one smiled at her seductively, but she wasn't having it anymore. She didn't care how drop dead sexy these guys were, they were creepy as shit.

She hated this. She hated them touching her. She hated the warm closeness of everyone surrounding her.

"Let me go!" she threatened feebly. Bailey didn't even try calling for Harry again, she knew he was useless.

Her heart started racing when they began grinding on her and she knew there was only one thing to do. Baileys' fist collided with the crotch of the sandy blond haired man. As he bent over in pain and backed away from the circle they had created, Bailey took this chance to run out of there as fast as possible.

Tears were escaping Baileys' eyes as she shoved past people for the exit.

The girl that was talking to Harry noticed Bailey, "I wonder what's wrong with her?" she said sympathetically.

Harry turned slightly to see what she was talking about and nearly spit out his drink when he realized it was Bailey.

"Oh shit." Harry mumbled as he pushed himself away from the bar and ran after her, leaving the blond girl there.

When he burst through the doors he saw her on the sidewalk waiting for a cab to pull up, while dozens of paparazzi were taking her photo.

"Oh, no." Harry said desperately, not wanting them to take these pictures of her.

He walked up to her, attempting to comfort her and seem like a caring boyfriend, but she pushed him away roughly.

"Just get away, Harry!" she screamed, wiping her her eyes.

"I'm just trying to help!" he tried to defend himself.

"Help?!" she yelled glaring at him, "Is leaving me by myself while three potentially attractive rapists are feeling me up your definition of help?!"

Harry's eyes widened and backed away from her intensity, shaking his head, "Bailey, no. Just let me explain. Just calm down, people are watching us."

Bailey turned away from him childishly, covering her face as she cried some more, "Just get me out of here!" she sobbed out.

Harry grunted in complaint and pointed back to the entrance of the venue, but immediately put his arms back down in defeat. He let out a frustrated sigh, something he had been doing all night, and finally went over to the curb to hail a cab.

"Come on," Harry said over his shoulder as a cab pulled up and he got in. Bailey stood up quickly, urgently getting into the car and slamming the door shut, not turning to look at him. She ducked her head down when they passed a mob of photographers. There was no way she was going to let them get a picture of her face like this.

"I'm really sorry." Harry whispered to her after he gave the driver directions to get to the hotel.

She glared at her lap, tears still falling silently.

"Maybe next time we-" he started but was cut off.

"If there is ever another occasion where we have to be forced into making people believe this relationship, you can bet your sorry ass that I'm not gonna be so pleasant. I tried giving you a chance Harry, but you blew it."

Harry rolled his eyes, not taking her threat seriously at all, but decided to stay quiet to not anger her more. Instead he just stared out the window making small talk with the driver.

When they got to the hotel and entered the elevator Harry tried again.

"So... What did you think of the band?"

She didn't answer, in fact she was trying her hardest not to lash out at him. She couldn't believe that's what concerned him.

He went on not knowing she was about to blow up again, "I thought they were okay. I mean," he shrugged, "There's definitely potential."

"Harry," she turned to him and closed her eyes to calm herself.

She was going to tell him she couldn't give a damn, but Harry took her gestures as an invite. Quickly, he wrapped one hand around the back of her neck, the other on her waist, and pressed his lips to hers.

Her eyes widened in panic and horror, shoving him off and slapping her hand across his cheek.

"The fuck is wrong with you?!" she yelled wiping her mouth in disgust.

His face displayed a mixture of shock and anger as he held the side of his face, "You're the one coming on to me!" he yelled at her as if she was crazy.

"I was trying to control my damn anger!" she continued yelling, her expression beyond enraged.

"Okay! Okay!" he said backing into a wall.

The door opened then and Bailey stomped out of the small elevator. Harry sighed again, following shortly after her as he made sure not to get too close.

When they got into the suite Miranda Annabel and Tera were in the kitchen.

"Hello there sweetie!" Annabel said smiling at Bailey, "How'd your date go?"

When she walked into the kitchen Miranda was the first to notice something had gone wrong. She pulled Bailey into a hug and Bailey began crying all over again.

"Aw shug," Annabel whispered sympathetically, "Do you wanna talk about it?"

Bailey shook her head, still sobbing against Miranda.

The girls hated seeing her like this and Xenia was usually the one in charge of making them all happy. But seeing as she was still out on her own date, Tera spoke up.

"Hey, let's go watch some Winnie the Pooh? Yeah?"

"Great idea, Tera!" Annabel praised, "I'll get us some ice cream!"

Miranda joined in, "Yeah!" she pushed Bailey off her a bit, "Let's go put some pj's on so you're comfy."

Bailey nodded, wiping away snot from her face and they both went into her room to change while Tera put on the movie in the main room and Annabel called in room service.

Harry witnessed none of this as he went straight to his room which he shared with Louis.

"Hey, mate," Louis grinned, "How'd it go?"

Harry fell onto his bed dramatically with a loud sigh, "It was the worst thing ever. And she's so clingy. Like... I thought it was a good thing at first but... I dunno. She's just so difficult.

Louis laughed, "Are you sure it's not you?"

Harry sat up to look at him, "Of course it's not me." he pointed to himself and smiled, "It's just... I don't know what to do with her. I honestly tried to charm her, at one point i kissed her but apparently that's not what she wanted."

"You kissed her again?" Louis' eyes widened as he laughed at his friend some more, "I would have thought you would never try that again considering last time went horribly."

Harry laughed with him and flopped down on his bed again, "I know! I just maybe thought she was faking and didn't want to seem that desperate for the Hazza."

Louis threw a pillow at his face, "You're so full of yourself."
♠ ♠ ♠
So my friend and I are SO SUPER SORRY we haven't updated! hopefully this will kinda make up for it...(:

anywho... comments and feedback are lovely! we REALLY appreciate it and we love to know what you guys think. also! we'll put up pictures of the girls as soon as we can, promise!

have a fabulous day.