Status: are you crying yet we are

marLIES

Zigopenis

Ryan Hamilton had seen plenty of penises in his life. He had been playing hockey since he was just a kid – seeing a dick was really nothing new. However, there was one shlong he was getting real sick and tired of.

Mike Zigomanis’s.

A couple months ago, Mike had texted him a nice dick pic. Ryan had tried to be courteous about it, figuring that he wasn’t the person actually meant to receive the candid shot in the first place, but now he wasn’t so sure.

It seemed like at least once a week the Marlies captain was sent a picture of his linemate’s cock, erect or otherwise. Occasionally, his wife, Alexa, saw him open these pictures, leading to an argument.

So that was why Ryan finally decided to approach Mike about the photos.

“Hey, Mike,” Ryan called to his friend after practice.

“Ryan!” Mike exclaimed, bounding over to his captain. Stopping in front of the younger man, Mike reached out and tucked some of Ryan’s hair behind his ear.

“Yeah, um,” Ryan didn’t want to offend his friend, so he left his hair where it was, “dude, I think we need to have a conversation about something.”

Just then Ryan’s phone beeped, alerting him that he had a text message. He checked his phone only to see that it was another picture of Mike’s monster. Mike peeked at his phone to see what Ryan was looking at.

“I sent that after my shower! Oh well, time delay I guess,” the winger said, grinning.

“Okay, Mike, this is what I want to talk about! What the hell! I don’t need to see your penis all the time!”

Mike took Ryan’s phone, looking confused. He opened the picture back up.

“It’s a good picture though, look,” he showed the picture to Ryan again. Ryan grabbed his phone, deleting the photo like he had all the others.

“Look, Mike. This is a sensitive issue, I get that. But you can’t keep sending me these pictures, alright? It’s causing problems with Alexa.”

“What kind of problems, bae?” Ryan cringed slightly.

“She thinks I might be gay now and that I might be cheating on her. It doesn’t even matter. What matters is that I don’t want to see your dick.”

Ryan saw a momentary look of anger in Mike’s eyes. The alternate captain stayed silent, scowling.

“So, uh, do you think you can do that for me, Mike? No more pictures? Help me out with Alexa?” He questioned uncertainly.

“Oh yeah. I can help you out with Alexa,” and with that, Mike turned and walked away, fists clenched at his sides. Ryan wasn’t exactly sure what had just happened, but he was praying to the hockey gods that he would never have to see the penis of Mike Zigomanis again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guess who's back back again
- R