Who's Afraid of the Dark?

Anise Williams

Anise started shaking she Liam stepped out into the hallway, taking her hand in his as they walked over to the wall that had simply appeared. Anise slowly shook her head, gripping Liam’s hand tightly. “It has to be a trick.” She whispered. “A projection or something.” She reached out, but when her hand connected firmly with the bricks she let out a small whimper. She turned back to Liam, but his eyes were far away.

She turned back to the other wall to see if there was a window, or maybe another door, but there was nothing but the faded white brick walls and the room they had just been in. Anise felt like a rat who took the wrong turn in a maze as she tried to fight back total hysteria. She took a deep breath and turned to Liam, who was wearing nothing more than his jeans as he stood there, just staring at the wall I shock.

She hugged him, burying her face in his chest as she began trembling. She knew they should have just gone back to the hotel and shagged. Right now the two of them could be going for a third round and instead they were going to die in this terrible place. She was just glad she wasn’t alone as Liam slowly hugged her back, his arms pulling her tightly against him. “Liam, I’m so scared.” She whimpered against his skin.

He began stroking her hair before resting his chin on the top of her head. “So am I.” He admitted. “But we’re not going to get out of this place if we’re too busy being scared.” He then pulled back, leading her back into the room and closing the door. He grabbed his shirt, tossing it on quickly as she got dressed. They then sat down on the bed together, Liam holding her hand tightly. She could feel him shaking too and it only made her feel worse as they sat there.

“Maybe the others will find us.” She whispered. But Liam simply shook his head.

“They’ll see the wall and think it’s the end of the hallway.” The two then looked around, trying to find a window, but there were none, no other doors, nothing. It was if the one room was a perfect prison. It finally hit the two of them that they would never escape and they just sat there, looking at each other.

“Maybe we can break the wall down.” Liam tried, but Anise simply shook her head, tears blurring her bright blue eyes.

“With what? The wardrobe?” A tear finally spilled over, followed by another and another until she was weeping, sobs racking her body as Liam reached over, holding her tightly. “We’re going to die here.” She cried, tears streaming down her face. “All they’re going to find is bones.”

“Don’t say that.” He whispered. “We’ll get out of here, we just have to think. This place must have a trap door or a hidden passage, that tour guide bloke said the place was full of them-”

“And they were all booby-trapped.” She murmured. “I don’t want you to die Liam.”

“I don’t want you to die either.” He promised, kissing the top of her head. “But if we’re going to find any sort of way out I need you to calm down.” She pulled back, her lower lip trembling as she looked at him. “Take deep breaths alright?”

“How are you not scared?” She demanded. “How can you be this calm and this collected with all this shit going on?” He sighed, cradling her face in his hands.

“Because I have to get you out of here Anise.” He murmured. “I won’t let a beautiful girl like you die like this.” She smiled sadly as he leaned down, kissing her softly before he took her hand. “Now come on.”

“Liam.” She whispered. He turned back as she pulled his hand weakly and flushed when he saw her eyes had turned dark. “If we’re going to be trapped here, there’s something we need to do.” His eyes flew open as he realized what she was implying.

“Anise, we have to try and find a way…” He trailed of as she let go of his hand and pulled off her jacket, exposing her slim shoulders to him. She then stood so they were chest to chest, slowly sliding her dress down and off so she stood before him in nothing but her knickers. He just stood, frozen, as she unclipped her bra and tossed it aside. She then grabbed his hands, setting them firmly on her breasts as she smiled at him. He swallowed nervously as she reached forward, slowly unbuttoning his short before tugging it down and off. He couldn’t move as he hands then slid down his stomach, a small purr escaping her lips as she reached his jeans. She unbuttoned them as he stood there, eyes wide and yanked them to the floor, his boxers quickly joining them.

She then grabbed his hands, walking him back towards the bed until she fell back, pulling him on top of her. She looked into his eyes, the normally bright blue now nearly black. “Take me Liam.” She whispered, looking into his eyes. “Take me now.”

He didn’t need another invitation as he crashed his lips to hers, pushing them further up onto the mattress. He quickly moved between her legs as she clawed at his back, her head against the old blankets as he attacked her neck. He then grabbed her hips, not even hesitating before slamming them together.

Anise smiled as he paused for a moment, and took his distraction as a chance to take control. She rolled them over so she was on top, straddling him as she pinned his arms down with surprising strength. Liam simply chuckled, but as he looked up at her he stopped.

Sitting where Anise had been mere seconds ago now sat a different woman. Her wild red hair flowed down and framed her face, her green eyes locked on his. Her skin was milky white and covered in freckles, and her breasts were much smaller than Anise’s. Her nose was long and she had high cheekbones similar to the people in the paintings covering the castle. But when Liam blinked she was Anise again.

He tried to pull away as she started moving, but she had him pinned down so tightly he could hardly breathe, let alone move. He knew Anise wasn’t that heavy, and as he struggled against her grip she stopped looking at him. “Is something wrong?”

“Where the fuck is Anise?!” He demanded. She chuckled lightly, smiling at him.

“I am Anise.” She promised. “What’s wrong with you?” But as she saw the fear on his face her smile fell. She looked at him for a moment before a sick, twisted smirk came onto her beautiful lips. When she spoke the Cheshire accent Liam was used to hearing was gone, replaced with a thick Irish brogue. “So ya saw me.”

“WHERE IS ANISE?” He growled.

“Oh she’s still right here.” She promised. “I’m just borrowin’ her.”

“Who are you?” He whispered. She cackled at that, her eyes glinting with something.

“Well, that story ya told about me family killin’ me is true.” She said. “But it’s not me husband who wants ta get ‘is rocks off.” She then smashed her lips back to his as she kept moving, and the walls were so thick no one ever even heard Liam scream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ashlee again!
Seems like a fitting way to go out for them
doesn't it? (ha ha)
comments make us happy!

oxoxoxox
LS