Status: I will try to update every 2 weeks

Love Has 1,000 Faces but I Choose You

With A Fake Smile Plastered On Your Face

Cameron's POV
     I woke in a panic as Jordan ripped the pillow out from under my head. "What the hell!?" I said as I notice what had just happen. "Relax man, I just could wait any longer for you to get up" Jordan said as he sat down in a chair. "So scarring me half to death is the next best option," I said as I got up and pulled a shirt on. "Anyway, You ready for school...start of Jounior year," Jordan said. "Sure." I replied. I actually didn't want to go, but you know have to. I have just had a rough week and with school starting I was like time-bomb just waiting to blow. I said, "Alright let's go." and we headed off to school.

Tay's POV
     "What is taking so long?" Mike complained. "Cam's probably still sleeping," Rob answered him. We had been waiting for half an hour waiting Jordan and Cameron. Cameron was going through a tough time. His girlfriend of 4 years broke up with him 2 days ago. He's been completely anit social, and it hurts all of us to see him upset. He was such a good guy which is hard to find his also one of the hotest guys in school and star of tge baseball team which makes Lisa an idiot for dumping him.
    "Finally!" Mike exhaled in angry happiness snapping me out of my thoughts. I came to face the boy with almost black hair and chocolate eyes that at times had strains of green putting on a fake smile. I then saw Lisa out of the corner of my eye and she was holding to hand of Preston Atwood, the star quarterback. I could let him see that I had to help.

Cameron's POV 
     I saw all of the guys and Tay of course. I was just about to say hi when Tay ran up and grabed my arm. She pulled me to the gym then under the bleachers. "What the hell are you doing?!...this is the make out corner...what if someone sees us here and thinks things?!" I said frantically. She then pulled my head down and whispered in my ear "Play along ex 4:00 staring right at us." I did as she said. I put my hands on her back. At first it was awkward, but then I actually liked it. I took it one step farther I whispered, "Still there?" she replied "Yes and she looks like she going to have a fit" "Good" was all I siad before I pushed her up against the wall. I could tell it took her by surprise. I actually though to maybe kiss her, but before I could decide she pushed me off and said "You're a pretty damn good actor Hurley." "Yeah was she pissed?" I said trying to act normal. "Totally steam was coming out of her ears." she said as we hi fived. "Now let me walk you to class...my lady." I said sarcastically. "We have the same class dumbass."she said with a smile before we headed off to class.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first chapter of the new story sorry for changing it I hope you like this one as much as the other one