Status: I will try to update every 2 weeks

Love Has 1,000 Faces but I Choose You

Tearing Apart At The Seams

Cameron's POV 
     I got to lunch which I had with Jordan, Rob, Zack, and Rian. Jordan, Rob, and Zack have lived here all their lifes, but Rian moved here from Baltimore 3 years ago. They were cool guys. We spent most of lunch talking about new video games and music, but in the last 5 minutes Zack said "So I here you and Jardine were caught making out."
All the guys choked on their food and their mouths hung open. I didn't know what to say. I simply stood up and walked away.

  Tay's POV 
    I had last lunch with Mike, Sam, Linsey, Katie, and Jack. Sam was my best friend, Linsey was my sister, Katie was just a good friend, Jack was the new kid who moved here last year. Katie and Jack were dating so they really didn't pay attention to the rest of us that was until Lisa, yeah that bitch was in my lunch, walked up and said in major bitch tone "Here. Though you might like the rest of my sandwich. You seem to like my leftovers?" I was about to slap that bitch, but Cam came to my rescue, something he did often. "Lisa." he said "Cam I didn- what are you-" she just stop talking and walked away. That was the thing about Cam he didn't have to say much it was just a look something only he could do. 'Someone who never stands out but never stands in' that was Mike's way of describing Cam.
"What are you doing here Hurley?" Mike asked in a gleeful voice. "Had an off period...Tay can we talk?" Cameron answered. I followed him outside. We sat down at a table. We just stared at each other. I knew what he was going to ask I just knew him all too well. I finally spoke up "Tell them what really happened" He eyes shot up "k" was all he said. I was confused was there something else he wanted to say. Well I guess I'll never know because the bell went off. 

Cameron's POV 
    Shit I was going to tell her how confused I was about my feelings, but the bell cut me off. I texted the guys tell them the truth except for the part about my feelings. I rushed to science last class of the day thank God.
    I walked in and there was some new kid Jack, Jordan, and Mike where all huddled around him. I walked over. It was some tall lankyish kid, he wasn't as tall as me or as lanky as Jordan I say he was 6'0. He had medium length dirty blonde-brown hair. Jack introduced him "Hey this is Cameron Hurley and this is my friend from Baltimore Alex Gaskarth" we shook hands and I took my seat.
  When science was over Jack ran out and said "I'm going to collect Rian and tell him you're here and I'll get Zack and Rob so they can meet you!" We started walking and Alex asked "So you guys got any hot girls here" "Not any that are nice on the inside too" I replied letting my broken heart ache a little. "Damn! What about her?" I figure he had spotted Lisa which would probably kill me inside, but oh no it was worse I felt my heart sink; it was Tay. Why why did he have to see her why had it not been Lisa. Then I saw that she saw him. He looked her up and down which made me so mad, but what really did it was she gave him this look a look I knew I would never get a look I would never see and that's when it happened the day I blew up. Preston walked by and book checked me well he picked the wrong day to mess with me. The books fell to the floor he started to laugh and then with one punch I broke his nose. He screamed as blood started running down his face. I was going to punch him again, but instead I hit a locker; left a dent. I stormed off everyone was looking at me as I went to my car. I drove home hoping that tomorrow wouldn't come.
♠ ♠ ♠
Any ideas just comment