Status: I will try to update every 2 weeks

Love Has 1,000 Faces but I Choose You

My Drug Of Choice

Tay's POV 
After the car incident, we tried to act normal, but there was so much sexual tension, not really tension it was more like attraction. Just a little brush of the arm and I suddenly wanted him. He had baseball as a distraction, but I had nothing. Nothing to distract me from my new drug of choice. After 2 weeks, I finally caved in. I went to his house, he opened the door. He smiled know exactly why I was there, and he let me in, no questions no are you sures. That's why I liked the way we were friends with benefits. I once asked him why he never made sure I knew what I wanted. He simply said "I told you in the car last chance to back out you didn't so... And plus I don't want you to leave." Our visits went on for about a month until we had to come up with an excuse because Alex lives across from Cameron it was a very awkward conversation.
   *Flashback*
   We where all hanging out in Mike's basement. "So Jardine, why are you all ways at Hurley's?" Alex asked. Everyone looked at me. "I'm not always at Cam's" I defended. "She right sometimes he's at our house" Linsey said. We just made out that time. "We are writing new songs for the band" Cameron said quickly. "Great then let's hear one" Jordan said a little yeah right in his voice. "Alright but it's not great" Cameron answered. What the hell was he doing we hadn't written anything. He handed me a piece of paper he got out of his bag. He started playing his guitar.
Cameron, "I gotta say something that I've been thinking about
I can't wait to lay around with you
And tell you all the secrets
I've been keeping to myself"
He nudged me. So I sang what was on the paper.
"It's been a while since I've felt butterflies
Do you feel the same way too?
If every single second could last that much longer, 
Would you hold me... and kiss me again?"
He then joined in.
"Underneath the moonlight
You're more than a friend
Oh... I knew it from the first time
Yeah... Hold me, feel my heart beat, 
Put your arms around me and kiss me again
Kiss me again..."
Cameron, "I gotta say I wasn't expecting you to come this way
And fall into my arms
And now I know I can't deny these feelings any longer"
My turn
"I close my eyes, I can't stop thinking about you
Crack a smile, I just can't lose
Add another minute
My heart beats to the limit when I'm with you"
Both, "So, kiss me again
Underneath the moonlight
You're more than a friend... oh
I knew it from the first time... yeah
Hold me, feel my heart beat, 
Put your arms around me and kiss me again"

Cam, "I can't let you go, can't let you float away"
Me, "Cause that would be a mistake"
Both, "I'm not ready to run
Can't let you go to waste
No, no, no... 
And kiss me again
Underneath the moonlight
You're more than a friend... oh
I knew it from the first time
Yeah... Hold me, feel my heart beat, 
Put your arms around me and kiss me again
Hold me, feel my heart beat, 
Put your arms around me and kiss me again, 
And again, and again... 
Oh kiss me again..."
I drove him home later that night and as I was walking him to I finally got the guts to ask him.

Cameron's POV 
"That song was great" she said I knew she knew so I fessed up "Yes it is about you". She started to lean in, but I stopped her with a hug. She looked confused. So I said "Have you forgotten who my neighbor is and how big of a crush he has on you?" "Well then lets go inside" she shot back at me biting her lip. God she was so hot when she did that. It has become apparent to me that Tay is my drug of choice and I'm addicted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Any ideas just comment