Status: I will try to update every 2 weeks

Love Has 1,000 Faces but I Choose You

Last Chance For A Second Glance

Cameron's POV 
    The next day I was called to the office. I had to explain my story and they let us both off with a warning. I avoid Tay all day. I had off campus lunch to avoid the guys. After school I went to the bating cages to blow off some steam. When I got home I took a shower. I was hungry so I went to my kitchen to get food. My parents went on a cruise for their anniversary, so I just walked around in a towel. I was was going through the fridge when I heard someone clearing their throat. I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around to find Mike, Rob Jordan, and Tay. They were all looking at me when the most awkward thing happen Jennifer, my sister's best friend walked out and of course she was in booty shorts and one of my shirts. If she was here that meant Courtney, my sister, was here. She grabbed a apple "Hope you don't mind, but I was cold" she said referring to my shirt. She then left the room. "Nice" Jordan said. With out think I said "Yeah" right after I was like shit Tay is here but it was to late she bolted out the front door. "Damn was with her" Jordan said. I ran out the door she was getting in her car. "Wait" I said. "Leave me alone Hurley" she shot back at me starting her car. She was pissed. She only calls me Hurley if she's pissed or joking.
Tay's POV
    Cameron got in the passenger side. "What the hell get out?!" I sort of yelled. "No, alright no you don't get to be mad." he stated. "I can get mad if I want plus your the one who's been avoiding me all day then I show up and you got some slut in your house and God knows what you were doing so I think I have the right to be mad" I ranted. "Ok 1 she's not a slut she my sister's friend and 2 we weren't doing again thing I didn't even know she was here and 3 you walked out on me so why do you care." he said. There was a long silence before I spoke up "I wasn't ready...after I thought about it." "Then why didn't you just say so?" he asked. "I don't know it just -" I started, but he cut me off "So I wasn't the right guy huh" "What?" I asked confused. He continued "Before this all happen you said that you were ready you were just waiting for the right guy" I sat there dumbfounded I can't believe he remembered that how long has he wanted to sleep with me?
     I finally found words "It's not that you were wrong it's just-" he cut me off again "I just wasn't right" "Would you let me finish" I snapped at him. "I just wasn't ready for you." "How do I differ from anyone else?" he asked. "I...I...I don't-" he cut me off again but this time with a kiss. I was losing it. I can't believe myself was I really going to let myself lose my virginity to Cameron Hurley, one of my best friends in the back of my car. No I wasn't I had to stop this. I started to pull away, but that just seemed to make it worse. He put his hand on my side right under my shirt. His touch was electrifying. I could control my self I was now on top of him in his seat. He found the lever and pulled the seat all the way down so we were now laying down. He spun so that he was on top. He then leaned over and turned the keys so that the car lights were off. He looked me dead in the eyes "Last chance". And of course I couldn't say anything. Just do what feels right. I started unbuttoning the shirt he was wearing. He looked at me and smirked. The rest is for the mind to imagine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Any thoughts or Ideas just comment