Status: I will try to update every 2 weeks

Love Has 1,000 Faces but I Choose You

Temporary Bliss

Cameron's POV 
    It was starting to got old the random hookups. It was the same damn thing every time. I'm in bed drifting off then she calls. Sometimes I thought about not answering to just leave her hanging, but I couldn't. I would stumble out of bed and slide into a pair of pants, grab my black hoodie and leave as quickly as possible because when she called I didn't make her wait. I couldn't make her wait. I remember the night that changed it all.
   She opened the door in a oversized t-shirt with no pants on. Right when she opened that door I knew I wanted her. I couldn't help it, I was addicted, but I couldn't stand the pain inflicted. In the morning she wasn't holding onto me. After that night 2 weeks ago I never woke up to her in my arms. I forgot what it was like to hold her to feel her warmth. Now I would stir in my sleep just to find the spot next to me empty, the sheets cold like she'd been gone for hours. Normally I won’t see any sign of her until band practice, she avoided me at school. I guess it was all too much for her to pretend to be my friend while our nights together were like fire. The flames engulfed us, but always leaving me burned. And all I’d be holding that night was smoke.
   I finally confronted her screaming "Tell me what’s the point in doing this every night, what you’re giving me is nothing but the heartless of lullabies gonna kill my dreams. Is this the last time? Baby make up your mind." she stood there shocked by the words I had spoken. She then tried to slap me I guess to prove she felt something, but I intercepted it and said “I’m your one and only, only when you’re lonely. Baby, why you callin’ me? Not another one night, trying to be your whole life... I’m done, Tay... I’m not doing this anymore,” I declared, but I know that it’s not true. And it doesn’t help that she was standing in front of me, completely exposed from what we had just done, her body glistening with sweat making her glow in the moonlight that was seeping through the crack in the curtains.
“Okay, Cameron if that's what you want,” she responded. We were already falling apart without this. Her and Alex were getting close. I had fallen for her and could stand to be in the same room as them. 
  I moved closer to her. She avoided eye contact and I whispered in her ear "I can’t keep sleeping in your bed if you keep messing with my head. I can’t keep touching you like this if it’s just temporary bliss." She looked at me but didn't say anything. I turned and walked out the door wanting, waiting for her to stop me, but I was let down once again.
   The next day I go to school only to find Tay and Alex embraced in a powerful hug. My heart shattered I quickly got back into my car. I beat up my steering wheel. I then left and started driving not know exactly where I was going. 
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was based off of the Cab's song Temporary Bliss
I was thinking about doing a chapter over the way we talk by the Maine or the last something that meant anything by mayday parade or both I don't know
If there are any other songs you feel could work with this story let me know