Status: I will try to update every 2 weeks

Love Has 1,000 Faces but I Choose You

Girls Do What They Want

1-8
Tay's POV 
 "Tay are you okay?" Alex asked with great concern in his voice. I said nothing just stood there dreading that moment I had to see Cameron. He finally broke things off last night. I would've done it the moment I started having feelings for Alex but I didn't have the heart. "Yeah I'm fine" totally lie. "No your not" Alex said as he pulled me into a hug. I didn't know what to do so I hugged him back. A smile went across my face but it quickly as I saw Cameron. He just stood there no emotion just blank. Our eyes meet and he quickly got back into his car.
 The rest of my week was a living hell, but I deserved it I was a total bitch to Cameron not even staying with him after I used him. I was ashamed. No one had seen Cameron all week he was probably off somewhere hurt and hating me.
    Cameron's POV
"She's 18 and a beauty queen"
"Oh My God I love this song" Sam squealed and turned it up and sang along.
"She makes the boys feel so weak
It's all for her, or none at all
She'll pick you up just to watch you fall" "Come on Cam sing" she commanded. I followed instructions and I sang.
"It's her hands on my hips, I can't escape 'em
It's that mouth and those lips, try not to taste 'em
That's just the way things are
And the way they'll always be" She now blasted the radio out of my car. We both busted the chorus.
"Girls do what they want
Whoa whoa
Boys do what they can
Girls do what they want
Whoa whoa
Boys do what they can"
We suddenly turn to face each other. "She's 18 and beauty queen" I then took over "She's figured out all the boys like me
Head to toe, you know she's dressed to kill 
And she could the way she's looking at me
It's her face and those eyes, I can't escape 'em
It's that mouth and those lies, try not to taste 'em
That's just the way things are
And the way they'll always be" She joined in again. "Girls do what they want
Whoa whoa
Boys do what they can
Girls do what they want
Whoa whoa
Boys do what they can

(That's just the way, just the way, just the way things)
'Cause the boys are feeling jealous
And it just doesn't make any sense
Go on and tell them
All the girls are into fellas
That toss 'em to the side in the end" I then took over and the words I was about to say summed up my life to this point. "

And you know that all the, 
The boys are falling in love
With girls who don't know what's up
I think we've all had enough of this now
These kids are talking 'bout love
I think we've all had enough
We've had enough of this now" She joined back in oblivious to my past and how much those words meant.
"Girls do what they want
Whoa whoa
Boys do what they can
Girls do what they want
Whoa whoa
Boys do what they can
Girls do what they want
Whoa whoa
Boys do what they can
Girls do what they want
Whoa whoa
Boys do what they can" "See this is the side of you I like the side that just doesn't give a damn" she said with her bare feet on the dash board. Sam was like that young, wild, and free; not a care in the world and I loved it.
   The next day I woke up and Sam was packing my stuff. "Sending me away already" I said playfully. "No your mom left 18 messages begging you to come home, your friends in total left 11 wondering where you are, so you're going back"She replied. I was about to protest, but my phone rang. I whined and fell back on my pillow. She grabbed the phone and answered it "Hello". "Who is it?"I mumbled. "Her names Tay" she said. I grabbed the phone from her. "Tay what's up?" I said trying to sound like I was alright talking to her. "Look I'm here with all the guys and everyone is worried sick about you so get your ass back home pronto!" she said angrily but worry in her voice. "Hakuna Matata girl I'm comin' back and I've got some great songs" I said referencing the Lion King trying to calm her down. "Fine see you" she said as she hung up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Any thoughts or ideas just comment