Status: I will try to update every 2 weeks

Love Has 1,000 Faces but I Choose You

I Just Want My Best Friend Back Again

Cameron's POV
  "I swear I'm going to kill you" was the only thing I heard through all the noise as I walked in. I was immediately attached by a swarm of people. Finally I squeezed out of the group hung. Assured everyone I was fine and we all ate dinner together. After dinner I approached Tay, "Hey will you join me outside for a smoke?".  She nodded and we walked outside and smoked. There was comfortable silence between us for like 10 minutes or so when she spoke up, "Look there's something I've got to say but you might not want to hear it or maybe you do, considering you ran away. But I really like Alex and I know we had something but this is..." "Different" I cut her off she looked at me and nodded. I smiled and continued "I know you like him and I'm ok with that I like that he makes you happy, but just understand that I'm always going protect you...and it's not because I have feelings for you it's because your one of my best friends". She smiled and we spent that night get to know each other all over again.

After that night Cameron and Tay became friends again with no weird feelings. Alex and Tay dated until graduation when All-Time Low made it big, got signed, and left for tour. Tay went to collage. Jordan got a job at the local Best Buy. Rob got a job at some important firm. Mike became a couch potato. And Cameron started working for a record shop.
The In Crowd was no more until a very faitful day that brought them all back together...
♠ ♠ ♠
Squel coming soon