‹ Prequel: Smoke And Mirrors

Smoke and Ashes

What are You Doing Here?

"Mmmmm." I groaned rolling over onto my side.

I found myself face to face with a very sexy demon. I like knowing that when Kainan drops in on me that he doesn't come for sex. He comes because he wants to see me and be with me. However; we somehow always manage to fall asleep together and have sex the next morning. I can't really call it "making love" because we don't really love each other. There are some strong emotions between us, but not enough to call it "love". That's ok though. Even when we were in Hell, it was still like this. Speaking of which, I wonder if he's still an Auto. Maybe he's a Meg now. I never see him in those black Spedo looking things or the leather straps that had the metal shoulder pads. I'll ask him when he wakes up.

"Mmmm" he growled deep in his thought. "Good morning, beautiful." That didn't take to long.

"Good morning." I said back.

I didn't have time to ask him about were he stood on the Meg/Auto thing before he rolled me over on my stomach and climbing on top of me. I guess he woke up pretty horny. He leaned down and moved all of my long black hair over my right shoulder before taking hold of my neck with his mouth. At first he was merely kissing and sucking on my neck, but I knew what was coming. I heard his fangs pop out. He bit into my not roughly, but not gently either. As he sucked my blood I felt our minds come together.

First I should say that it's completely normal for demon to suck the blood of humans, and it is quite satisfying; however sucking the blood of another demon is like tasting haven. There is no better taste or feeling better than that of drinking a demons blood. It brings so much pleasure that it's like binging hi, which is why it was forbidden by our leader, Inu Yasha, and can be punishable by death for all those who participate in it. Including those who are having their blood drank. The only exception is if a Meg is getting fed on by an Auto.

When a demon feeds from another demon, regardless of religion, their minds come together and they can hear each others thoughts, feel their emotions, and see all of their memories.

Anywhore, back to what you really want…

I could hear his breathing in my ear as he ran his hands up and down my back before stopping at the waist band of my pants. He slipped his right hand inside of the material, slowly running it over the bare flesh of my hip. When his hand got to the side of my leg I spread both of my legs and lifted the right one slightly; just enough to allow him to fit his hand under my leg. Once his was at the part of me that wanted him most I was already hard, throbbing, and very light headed from the sucking.

"Baby...Please...Stop." I couldn't manage to say the words, but I was able to think them. I just hope Kainan was listening

"K-Kainan, stop" I repeated. Still no response. "Kainan!" I shouted in my mind as loudly as I could.

"What?" he asked back; finally hearing me.

"Stop."

"Stop what?"

"Drinking from me. I'm so dizzy I'm about to pass out." Reluctantly he removed his fangs from my neck. I collapsed back on the bed.

*****

When I woke up I was lying back in bed, still naked, but at least this time I had a blanket pulled over my body. It took my eyes sight a second to refocus and for me to be able to see that the room wasn’t as bright as it once was. I looked over at the clock that once said 9:30 a.m., and now 4:26 p.m. I looked all over the room looking for Kainan, but I couldn’t find him. just then the bedroom door when Kainan came walking in.

"Hey baby, I'm sorry for making you pass out." he said never once looking at me.

"It's fine, you didn't mean to. What's wrong? Something's off about you."

"I think you should come with me into the living room. I made dinner and someone's here to see you."

"Ok, I'll go, but ummmm…" my voice faded as I looked down at myself.

He got off the bed and grabbed a pair of sweat pants. Coming back over to the bed, he dressed me before picking me up and heading out the door. As soon as we rounded the corner of the living room, I saw who our "guest" was.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!"I yelled looking up at Andy's pale, scared face.

"He said he was coming to check on you; he knew you had passed out." Kainan said in a calm voice.

"How?!"

"Calm down Ashley. Raven told me that you have been giving your blood to…" he paused before snarling the simple word, "Him. she warned me not to come here…" I cut him off by running at him, tackling him to the floor and shouting in his face.

"Then why the fuck did you come here?!"

"She told me that your future disappeared. You just vanished, so I had to come check on you." he said, never once getting angry.

"What?" I asked mellowing out instantly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Why do you think she couldn't see his future? Did something happen to him? is someone shielding him? Or did Raven lie to Andy to get him to see Ashley? Find out in the next chapter.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. School's been hectic and I've also been trying to get all of Smoke and Mirrors plus what I have of Smoke and Ashes saved on a flash drive for my boyfriends, so all my free time has been devoted to that and homework :/