Sequel: Therapy
Status: This story is complete. Please note that certain chapters may act as a trigger, and if you feel yourself getting triggered at any time, I want you to stop and just breathe, okay? I'm only a message away if you need some random stranger to talk to.

If These Sheets Were States

I'm Just a Moment

Bella woke up next to Alex, her naked body held tight against his, by his hand that was rested across her back. She stood up at him, her chin rested on his chest as she planted a kiss. She stroked the arm furthest away from her and he stirred slightly. Bella looked at the scars on her arm, as she played with his arm-hairs. Suddenly, they didn't look so dark. They didn't look so visible. Suddenly, they looked as if they were completely in the past. It was just a shame that the cuts were still there, but they would soon heal. The urges were still there though. She could never deny those.

But if there was a distraction like there was last night, then that sure would help.

"Good morning beautiful."

"Hello pretty-boy. I got college today. So you have to go."

"Oh, can't I stay here?"

"You're in a band, Alex. If you haven't realised that already." Bella climbed over Alex, straddling his naked body as he bit his lip. She leant down to kiss him gently on the lips and the memories from last night swam through their bodies, as they looked each other. Intense lust taking over.

"I realised that. But I'd much rather stay here.."

"You know you can't do that."

"I could bring the guys back here to meet you. I'm sure Matt would be -"

"No, Alex. Just.. look at me, and listen." Bella said as she pulled on a clean bra and pair of boxers.

"What?" Alex stared at Bella, focusing on her.

"This.. was amazing but.. it can't happen."

Alex stood up, clothing his naked body, and standing close to Bella. He draped his arms around Bella, who hung her arms around his waist. "But how come?"

"I'm a fuck-up, Alex. I can't promise that I won't do.. that.. again, and you know that. We can't do what we did last night anymore, because it's just not right. I'll end up hurting you. I'll end up messing everything up somehow. I'm eighteen, I'm a twat."

"Bella, stop. Do you do this every time you sleep with someone?"

"Actually.."

"What?"

"I can't remember the last time I slept with someone, but it was a while ago. A long while ago."

"It's not important. Just hold my hand and we'll get through this together. Bella, now that I've met you, I'm quite reluctant to see you go. I'd kinda like to be here for a quite while. That's all I know right now though. I just have quite a strong feeling."

"Talk about taking it fast."

"Shush. I'm older than you, I get these feelings quicker. Bella, I have to get back to the band. As much as I hate to say it."

"No it's fine. I have to go to college anyway."

"Ooh, college? You never told me that.."

"There are quite a few things you don't know about me, Mr Gaskarth."

"Ah yes. I do remember there is still something from last night that you are yet to tell me."

"I might tell you, I might not. You'll just have to wait and see."

"So shall we actually go somewhere tonight? Because remember we were meant to go to the cafe and we.. kinda didn't? So what do you say, we meet at the hotel I'm staying at? We can get something to eat down at the restaurant part, and then you can come up and meet the boys if you want. We don't have to leave for the next part of the tour for a couple of days and we can sort out what's going on from there."

"We'll see. I gotta go. Do you want me to drop you off at the hotel?"

"If you wouldn't mind? Otherwise I can promise you I will get lost.. haha."

"Well, you make the bed, I'll get dressed and then we'll go."
♠ ♠ ♠
Pretty boring chapter, but it was needed to carry on the story.