Sequel: Therapy
Status: This story is complete. Please note that certain chapters may act as a trigger, and if you feel yourself getting triggered at any time, I want you to stop and just breathe, okay? I'm only a message away if you need some random stranger to talk to.

If These Sheets Were States

So Wrong, It's Right

"Baby, stop! I don't want anyone to see, that's just weird. Ew, think of Herbert the pervert."

"Who?" Alex frowned as he fondled underneath Bella's jeans.

"There are loads of people round this area, who aren't too.. safe."

"Let them enjoy the view.." Alex whispered into Bella's neck.

"I would rather not. Just save it for later and think of how good it will feel.." Bella said as she tried to squirm free from Alex's grip, but at the same time, slightly grinding against him.

"True. But.. I want you." Alex pouted as he retrieved his hand from Bella's jeans.

"Feelings reciprocated, but come on, let's go catch them out!"

- - - - - - - - - -

"That is too funny, oh my God." Paige tried to talk, as she wheezed between laughter.

"Paige! They're getting out of the car! Where are they going?" Zack asked excitedly.

"Oh shit."

"What?"

"Wait for it."

Zack stood there frowning at Paige in confusion, as she held her hand up and counted down from ten. They stood in silence as Zack stared awkwardly around the room.

"What are -"

"Shh. Three.. two.. one."

There were five knocks on the door. Paige knew exactly who it was. She headed to the door and looked through the spy hole. Sure enough, there was Bella. And Alex. Standing there, they were giggling at something, which Paige had a good idea what.

"Go away, I don't want any!" Paige shouted from behind the door.

"But my cookies! I need a new bicycle!"

Paige opened the door and welcomed Bella with a warm embrace as they laughed into each other. Alex stood there, wide eyed, wondering what the hell was going on.

Bella walked in, followed by Alex who grabbed her hand. She turned around at him and flashed him a big smile as she squeezed his hand. He gave her a wary grin as they walked through to the lounge area and sat down on the couch. Bella nuzzled into Alex.

"Wow, don't make it too obvious, will you?" Zack said as he walked out from the bedroom.

Bella and Alex turned around, fake gasping. Bella pointed a finger at Zack. "I knew it!" Bella shouted, with a proud look on her face. "I told you, babe!" She looked at Alex as she slapped his knee in excitement.

"Yeah and we know exactly what happened in your car, moments before you showed up at my door. You little hussy." Paige chuckled at Bella.

Alex and Bella's faces turned a bright shade of red, as Bella nudged Alex as if to say 'I told you so'.

Zack and Paige burst into fits of laughter.

"Alright, alright. You saw us being horny. Zack, care to tell me when you will be rejoining All Time Low?"

"Today."

"Oh goodie! Have you even heard from the other two?"

"Erm, I keep getting random drunk texts here and there, but apart from that, not properly."

"We'll at least they are still alive." Alex murmured. "I think they are enjoying the city life a bit too much." Alex laughed. "Hey man, I need to speak to you." Bella and Paige looked at Alex in unison, a look of intrigue on their faces. "In private." They both raised one eyebrow as Alex didn't know where to look. He tried to escape their stare. "Man, you know this house better than I do, take me somewhere we can be alone." Alex said with a wink, in a play-seductive voice.

"Paige, I've lost my boyfriend."

"And you've gained a recently widowed girlfriend." Paige said as she took Alex's spot on the couch next to Bella. They giggled as they cuddled up, looking as if they were about to start making out.

Alex and Zack stopped dead in their tracks, gawping at the two girls. "So wrong, it's right." Alex drooled a bit.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Zack, I don't know what I'm gonna do."

"Why man?"

"I love Bella, and I -"

"Woah, have you told her this?"

"Yes, that isn't what I need to talk to you about. I love Bella. I don't want to leave her but I know we're due to leave the city in like.. a few days. What do I do?"

"I really don't know. Either she comes with -"

"Not an option. She wants to but I'm not gonna let her. She's at college."

"- or she waits for you. It's late September, we are leaving like first week of October. No doubt she will have a week's break in October, I dunno. She could come out to see you."

"I doubt she would."

"I really don't know what I'm gonna do either man. I don't exactly want to leave Paige, but I think I will have to."

"Why do we get in these predicaments?"

"OI LOVERBOYS. IS IT SAFE TO COME IN?" Paige shouted through the closed door. She barged in, not waiting for an answer. "Me and Bella have finished making out and we have now decided that we would like our boyfriends back -"

"I thought we weren't telling anyone?" Zack asked, glaring at Paige, who just smiled innocently.

"Anyway. We would like our boyfriends back and to go to the pub for lunch so we can have a big catch up on things."

"Can we just finish up here?"

Paige and Bella grunted, slowly walking out.

"Alex, look. We will talk about it tonight. Just come back to the hotel and we will talk about it and see what's gonna happen, okay? Just.. maybe see what kinda note things end on when we have to go, I don't know. We'll just see."

Alex sighed as they walked out and headed for the lounge where the girls were laughing, as Paige straddled Bella's lap. "I really don't think our girlfriends are fully straight bro. I think they are lying." Alex said as both him and Zack ran towards the two of them and jumped, landing in a pile-up on the floor.

As they all laughed and stood up, they all patted themselves down and made themselves look somewhat.. presentable. They headed for the front door and made their way to Bella's car.

"SHOTGUN!" Paige called as both her and Bella ran towards the car.

"COME ON GUYS, NO FAIR." Zack chased after them.

"Am I the only sane one here?" Alex thought to himself as he watched the three of them, but then eventually started to chase after them as well.