Sequel: Therapy
Status: This story is complete. Please note that certain chapters may act as a trigger, and if you feel yourself getting triggered at any time, I want you to stop and just breathe, okay? I'm only a message away if you need some random stranger to talk to.

If These Sheets Were States

Times Like These Feel So Dangerous

Bella bit her lip and waited for Alex to make up his mind.

Part of her worried that he wouldn't want her anymore. Because.. well. She was naked, right there in front of him. Everything was on show. Every single scar. Every single fresh cut. Everything. But he didn't seem to notice it. His eyes seemed to glaze over at the sight of them because he sure as hell never mentioned them.

Suddenly, she felt them again. The goose-pimples taking a hold of her body as she looked down to find his head in-between her legs, his hands wrapped around her thighs. He kissed the inside of each thigh, and looked up at her with that half-smile, half-smirk. She threw her head back as he reached where she wanted him to be, licking, kissing, sucking, biting. All of it sending her insane as her hips thrust upwards, sending her closer to his tongue, sending her flowing to his mouth. She felt his smile on her skin and damned herself to hell for not being able to control herself. Her fingers found their way to his head, wrapping around sections of hair and pulling. She needed him. She needed him so bad. She pulled hard and his lips crept upwards.

Alex kissed his way back up her body and as Bella tore his shirt from him and threw it, she found he was now completely naked. Naked. On top of her.

Naked and on top of her.

Her body could not cope with much more of this.

The fact that she'd already came and he hadn't even been inside her yet, proved that.

But then she felt it. She felt him slip inside of her.

Bella gasped as her body ground onto him. Alex ran his hands up her stomach, over her breasts and up her arms. He bent her arms above her head, holding her hands, gripping them as she tried to break away from it. He thrust into her slowly as she raised her legs around him, enabling him to go deeper. A slight moan escaped from her mouth.

Alex kissed her neck and upto her ear. "You've never moaned before." He whispered lightly as he thrust harder, urging another moan to creep out.

"I've never felt comfortable before." Bella panted between heavy breaths.

Alex returned his face to Bella's, looking her in the eyes as his thrusts slowed down. He focused on her. She was so beautiful.

"What?" She whispered, worry in her voice.

"I love you." Alex leaned down and planted his lips upon hers. He let go of her hands and cradled her face, keeping their lips attached as Bella's hands made a bee-line for his back. She pulled his body as close as she could get it to his, the sweat seeming to fuse their bodies. Her nails started to dig in to his skin, as the thrusts became deeper and deeper. She felt him inside of her and it felt amazing.

How many people could say that they'd had sex with Alex Gaskarth? And how many of the people that could say "me" could say that it was as amazing as this?

"Alex.. I can't.. I'm.. I.."

"What, baby?"

"You.. you k-know.. what."

Alex smirked again and bit her lip as they kissed, pulling her up from the bed. He rolled over and pulled her on top of him as he sat up and held her body close. His hands wandered, feeling every part of her body, knowing it would be his forever. Because even if she didn't like it, he would find a way to make it forever.

Bella continued to ground into his and she ran her fingers up her back, a trail of white marks left behind as they slowly turned red. Alex scratched in return, the marks straight away red against her pale skin. She rocked against him as they kissed when their kiss was interrupted by the sound of music appearing out of nowhere. They looked to the floor to see the black of Alex's jeans lit up, vibrating on the floor. His phone was ringing but that wasn't going to stop him from the beautiful moment that him and Bella were creating.

"Alex. Your phone." Bella gasped between bated breaths.

"Ignore it. Leave it for voicemail."

"It might be important, babe." Bella said as her body carried on rocking against his.

His hands were planted firmly on her the small of her back, encouraging her to keep pulled against his body tight. "That's not stopping you." He whispered as he kissed her hard.

They tugged at each other's lips with their teeth, their tongues explored each other's mouths. Their hands wrapped in each other's hair as they fought to entwine their bodies even closer, even though it was seeming to be impossible.

"Alex.. I need to.. I'm gonna.."

"Do it -" but before Alex could even finish his sentence, he felt her. He felt her come around him. He felt her body tremor. He felt her shake and her legs quiver as she straddled his lap. Once again, he climbed on top of her, practically throwing her back down on the bed. She came, again and again, as her eyes rolled back and she gripped his shoulders tight. Alex thrust into Bella one final time, and he came too. And she felt it. The hot liquid inside of her ran down.

And she didn't regret that it felt incredibly amazing.