Sequel: Therapy
Status: This story is complete. Please note that certain chapters may act as a trigger, and if you feel yourself getting triggered at any time, I want you to stop and just breathe, okay? I'm only a message away if you need some random stranger to talk to.

If These Sheets Were States

Too Much of Anything is Too Much

"So, what do you think?!" Paige gleamed as Bella turned around and looked in the mirror.

"Oh my fuck, I love it!" Bella exclaimed. "And I love your outfit as well! You're gonna have to take me to whatever shop you went to! It is amazing!"

"Can I do your makeup? Pretty please?" Paige begged.

"Why?" Bella asked curiously.

"You know how much I love doing hair and makeup and making everything pretty. I was thinking I might start a course on it here, everything seems so much better here."

"Alright, just don't make me look like a clown."

"I couldn't make you look anymore of one than you always do.." Paige winked at Bella, as Bella glared at her. "I love you, bestest friend in the whole wide world?" They fell into each others' arms, happy to be living together, happy to be alive, happy to just.. be here.

- - - - - - - - - -

"SHUT YOUR EYES, YOU FOUR." Paige shouted down the stairs, as downstairs, four pairs of eyes sighed in exasperation and shut tight.

"Why does she do this every time?" Rian sighed.

"Because she's still excited?" Jack answered. "I don't know. I don't know girls. I don't get girls."

"You definitely don't." Alex laughed.

"I HEAR TALKING. YOUR EYES BETTER BE SHUT." Paige shouted once again.

"YES MISS." The four boys shouted in return.

Paige and Bella made their way downstairs, ready to depart for the show that the boys were about to go and play. It was a promotional show, to show off their new single 'Somewhere in Neverland' and play some more songs from their album. As well, a "thank you" to all their fans in the town. Bella walked up to Alex and Paige walked up to Zack. The boys opened their eyes and looked pleasantly surprised. "Oh wow." Alex mouthed as Bella reached to kiss him.

"Fuck me." Zack stated.

"Later maybe.." Paige gave Zack a sexy wink as she whispered.

Bella's outfit consisted of an electric blue crop-top, with a see-through black blouse over the top, that covered her arms up, which she liked. Paige knew her too well. Paige had also dressed Bella in high-waisted black shorts, that showed of Bella's amazing figure and very, very long legs. If that wasn't enough, the heels she wore made her an extra four inches taller. And her hair was straight but flicked out at the ends, and her makeup was enough to drive Alex insane. He loved it when her makeup was done like that; smokey black and mysterious. It brought out those eyes that stared deep into his soul, every time she said "I love you".

Meanwhile, Paige flaunted off her outfit in front of everyone. Low riding grey skinny jeans, that brought out every single one of her curves, with a black, long sleeved shirt, that was very low, and very short, showing off the cleavage she'd worked so hard on. Well, that the new padded bra she bought had worked so hard on. Also showing off the new belly button piercing she'd gone out and gotten that day. Bella preferred to hide her's away for the time being. She also wore a white, thin cardigan to give her extra warmth, as she'd been feeling pretty under the weather. Her hair was lovely and long and blonde, with the few curls that she'd put in it tonight. She'd put minimal makeup on, knowing it would most likely just sweat off.

"I hate to break up this sexy-fest, but are we ready to go now? You know how much Matt screws if he thinks we're gonna be late.." Jack stated, and everybody knew it was true, so they ran outside to the transport.

- - - - - - - - - -

Bella and Paige stood on the sidelines, watching All Time Low play their set. They were so into it and it was so nice to see. It was the greatest thing ever, watching their boyfriends play. Something they never dreamed they would ever see. Bella looked at Paige, a massive smile across her face. Paige looked back warily, trying to smile.

"Are you okay?" Bella mouthed over the blaring music.

Paige nodded her head, with a look of slight worry on her face. Her hands curled into fists that were stuffed into the pockets of her new cardigan. Ten minutes later, and Paige could take no more. She wrapped her arms around her stomach and doubled over in pain, trying not to fall in the ridiculous heels she'd chosen to wear that night. Bella looked at her with concern, wrapping herself around her. Rian looked over from the set and caught Bella's eye. He nodded as if to say "do you need help?" and Bella shook her head. She couldn't ruin the set and she knew Paige would hate herself if it came to that.

Paige tried to stand back up straight, holding Bella's hand tight, squeezing it every time she felt pain. She didn't know what was going on but she sure didn't like it.

- - - - - - - - - -

Another ten minutes passed, and as the band started the introduction for 'Somewhere in Neverland', Paige gave up the fight. She collapsed against the wall and burst into tears, holding her stomach tight as Bella fell to her side. Bella wiped the hair from Paige's face and looked at Rian in desperation, who luckily, caught her eye. Rian stopped drumming and ran to the sidelines, kneeling down next to Paige.

Alex, Jack and Zack turned around to see where their drummer had disappeared to, the crowd suddenly going quiet when they realised that something wasn't quite right. Zack was the first out of the three to run over.

"BABY!" He yelled, worrying.

Alex and Jack followed as Bella looked in-between Paige's legs.

Blood.