Capturing You

The phone call

I exhaled deeply as I picked up the phone I’m really not in the mood to chat. “Hi, have I reached Ivy Sparrow If so I have a proposition for you.” A deep male voice spoke on the other end of the line. “Yes, I am Ivy Sparrow and you are?” I sighed heavily while pulling out my hello kitty notepad from my draw to take down his details. “Andy Biersack though just Andy will do can’t deal with formalities” He chuckles that voice someone save my ovaries I thought while scribbling down his name almost unreadable even to me.

“Nice to meet you Andy, shall we get into details of your proposition?” I asked eager to get this over and done with as my dinner was in the oven probably burning its arse off by now. “I hear you’re pretty big and well recommended in the music industry. My band and I are looking for a photographer to come on tour with us and shoot during shows for us. We’re tired of having a new photographer all the time we want some who knows us and our style. You seem perfect. Obviously we’ll have to meet up and discuss pay and shit but what do you think?” Andy drones on explaining.

“Thank you for thinking of me first of. It seems like a good opportunity though we will have to talk pay as you said also how long your tour is. I have plenty of other things I could be doing y’know?” I reply while going to check on my dinner holding my phone to my ear with my shoulder. Damn burnt no scrap that cremated. I hope his pay covers a takeaway I’m not cooking again.

“Yes, I accept that we’re in London at the moment actually are you busy tomorrow we could meet up and discuss things.” Andy softly mutters sounding like he was losing hope. “Yes sounds good I’ll text you a location tomorrow. See you tomorrow sometime.” I replied waiting for confirmation. “Yes sounds good. See you then.” He replied then the phone clicked the line was dead. My stomach loudly grumbles tearing me away from thoughts of the phone call. “Food, that’s what we need.” I mumble to myself while grabbing my tan leather coat from the coat rack and heading out the door to the nearest decent looking takeaway.

****************
I groaned loudly as the sun blared through the open curtain. Oh buzz off Mr Sunshine I grumble to myself inside my head. I certainly am not a fan of sunshine or mornings. I sat up slowly looking at mess of my flat that greet my eyes. Oh man I thought to myself while looking round at the empty food boxes sitting on the table and music magazines flown around everywhere. “Not now, later.” I mumbled to myself as I trudge towards the bathroom for my morning shower. I sat on the chair waiting for the water temperature to turn just right. As soon as it did I jump in leaving my clothes in a scatter upon the floor the warm water greeted my skin. I washed my long red hair quickly and shaved my legs.

I turned the water off and wrapped my soft turquoise towel round me and walked towards my bedroom. I quickly threw on my union jack vest top and ripped denim shorts. I grabbed my cowboy boots lifting them with me through into the lounge. I quickly pull my phone out checking the time 8am. Not a time to text a grumpy alcohol induced rock star. I sigh heavily and went to make myself some cereal.

Two hours later I decide to text Andy

Hi, it’s Ivy Sparrow just wondering if it might be easier to discuss things with you and the guys at where you are staying.

A few minutes later he texts back the address saying it sounded good and that he and the guys were ordering pizza so hurry or they’re might not be much left. I laugh at that men can sure eat a lot though being fair I can’t talk. I grab my tan leather jacket and cowboy boots and jumped in my car on the way to the hotel. He said he’d meet me in the reception so need to go room hunting in a large hotel thankfully. He’s hard to miss as he’s very tall apparently.

I pulled into a spare parking space and walk into reception it wasn’t too fancy of a place but still nice enough. Leather arm chair were dotted about for people seat on. On one of them sat a very tall skinny man with amazing icy blue eyes just then he turned and saw me staring at him. “Ivy Sparrow any chance or just a fan?” he chuckles while a sweet smile upon his face. “Ivy Sparrow, you must be Andy nice to meet you in person.” I smiled trying to hide my nerves. I hate socializing even more so with men. “It is, it is.” He laughs then points towards the stairs. “Come on let’s go and see the guys they’re all very excited to meet you,” he reassured I think he could see my nervousness “Ignore the bass player though, Ashley he’s been a bit too excited since he saw what you looked like.” He chuckles once more while rolling his eyes. “I will don’t worry.” I laugh with him.

The bass player huh? Ashley hm. I thought quietly just then we stood outside a door room 169. Andy fumbled with his keys but it he didn’t need them as just them the door opens revealing four men with black hair and war paint on staring back.