Capturing You

Fights and Forgiveness?

*Ashley’s POV*
“Ashley, don’t this please.” Ivy whimpers begging me to stop as I charges furiously down the hotel hallway. I rip open the unlocked hotel room door storming in grasping a bewildered Andy by the collar of his shirt slinging him forcefully against the beige wall. CC and Jinxx sit frozen the couch Xbox remotes still rigid in their hands as they gawp utterly stunned. “Don’t ever threaten my Ivy again.” I snarl angrily into Andy’s ear as I hold against the wall. I glance back over my shoulder to see Ivy stand there trembling wide-eyed in the doorway unsure of what to do. “Scratch that, don’t even talk to her you don’t deserve to talk to such a precious thing.” I growl angrily tightening his grip on Andy’s collar. “Or what? It’s not like you deserve her. ” Andy asks chuckling finally finding his voice. “I wonder what Juliet would think about you deserving her.” I say menacingly. “You wouldn’t.” Andy speaks confidently glaring down in my eyes intently. “I would, don’t mess with me Biersack.” I states firmly loosening my grip on Andy before strolling back out the door entwining my fingers in Ivy’s “Sorry darlin’” I mumble unconfidently to her as we stand outside the door she nods softly. I draw her curvaceous body into my arms relaxing my chin on the top her head. I won’t let anyone hurt you.

I exhale deeply swiftly gathering her up in my tattooed arms carrying her back to our hotel room. She snuggles up into my chest her sleepy chestnut tinted eyes flickering shut after a lengthy day. I feel myself smile as I observe her nodding off in my arms her sweet face coated in a peaceful expression. I nudge the hotel door open with my elbow while balancing Ivy in my arms. I shuffle over towards the double bed lowering her delicately hoping I don’t rouse her from her snooze. “I love you darlin’, I truly do.” I whisper softly stroking wisps of hair away from her face. I sigh sadly dragging myself away her sleeping body into the chilly bathroom. “Come on man, you need a shower not a cuddle.” I scold myself while gliding in the shower the warm water pattering against my skin. I slide back out the shower switching the water off snatching a soft white towel of the side wrapping it around my waist. I dry myself off slipping on some grey joggers before hoping into bed snuggling up with sleeping Ivy. My Ivy I think silently smiling to myself before allowing myself to sleep into a peaceful slumber.

*Ivy’s POV*

I huff sensing somebody wriggling beside me, awakening me. “Ashley baby.” A female voice moans irritatingly. “No, I’m with Ivy get out.” He growls at her. “But baby.” She coos him I jolt up to see the blonde merch girl sitting on the bed in just black lacy undies while Ashley lays there under the covers looking like a startled deer. “He said get out.” I snarl at her furiously. What does she think she’s doing? “Oh but my baby wants me.” She smiles sweetly running a perfectly manicured finger along Ashley cheek he slaps it away. “I don’t think he does.” I laugh scooting over towards Ashley who swiftly wraps an arm around me, securing me in his grip. “Out, now.” Ash roars at her while snuggling his face in my hair. She huffs storming out the room with a face like thunder. “Well that’s was interesting.” I smirk trying to hold back a laugh but failing. “Shh, you.” He groans poking my nose softly a soppy smile emerging on his thin lips. I let out a small giggle before pecking his lips softly. “We need to get up.” He groans still staring at me. “Shower with me.” I ask my lips caressing along his long neck as he lets out a little grunt when I stop.

I slowly sit up clasping his hand as we dart into the bathroom. We quickly peel off our clothes before sliding into the shower Ash had started. He has wander to my hips letting his hands rest upon them. He chuckles looking at me a blush in full force upon my cheeks turning me a rosy red. The water dripping down both our bodies I lean upwards stealing little forbidden kisses. “Don’t blush darlin’, you’re beautiful.” He murmurs against my lips making me blush once again. We both wash before stepping out the shower. I rummage through my bags before deciding on this and throwing it on.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=69913051

I sigh heavily as I climb the stairs of the tour bus expecting awkward tension after last night. I gaze around the find Jinxx and Andy in deep conversation on the couch. CC was bouncing around rapping along to music on his headphones as he poured himself as drink. Jake was nowhere in sight.
I stroll over to the couch plopping myself down Andy looks over shooting me daggers that could kill. “Don’t start Andy.” I gaze back over at him pleadingly he just shook his head looking disgusted. I stumble back to my feet heading off to the bunks to find Ash and CC lying on separate bunks rapping. I stand there watching them trying not to laugh at them and their crazy antics.

“You two are crazy.” I mumble shaking my head lightly at them before hoisting myself up in the bunk beside Ash. “What are we doing today?” I enquire cuddling up close to Ash. “Concert.” Ash replies sticking his tongue out at me I giggle before taking advantage of the situation exploring his mouth with my tongue while exchanging rough passionate kisses. He smirks flipping us over so he’s on top not breaking the kiss. I groan into the kiss as his cold hands trail up my stomach. He breaks the kiss chucking caressing down my neck with his thin lips. We both breakaway when we hear a loud cough startling us. “Can we talk, Ivy, Ash and me?” Andy questions slouching against doorway I peer up at Ash who was becoming tense with anger. “Yes.” He grunts through gritted teeth while CC quickly scarpers from the room. Andy perches on the edge of the bunk staring us “I’m sorry I’ve been a douche I let the jealousy get the better of me I just didn’t want Ivy getting hurt, yet I did that I hurt you and my best friend.” He sighs deeply looking over at us almost ashamed. “I don’t expect you to forgive me, I’m just saying I’d like to be friends again for us, for the band.” He speaks softly before shuffling away staring at his feet. “It’s okay Andy, friends?” I shout after him he whips his head round looking stunned before nodding wildly “Friends.” He grins before walking off out of sight.

I lean down kissing Ashley on the tip on the nose “Do you think he really means it?” he mumbles gazing up me with his big dark eyes looking as stunned as me. “Who knows Ash.” I murmur softly kissing his lips. I hope he does…