Capturing You

You won't have to.

I open my eyes slowly coming round from a deep sleep when my bunk curtains whip back revealing Ashley hanging over from the bunk above making me jump. “Fuck sake Ash.” I shriek jumping up and banging my head on the bunk above making him chuckle slightly. I felt the bunks move slightly as someone moves above me. “Boo!” Ash exclaims as he jumps to the floor outside my bunk making me roll my eyes. He chuckles sliding into the bunk beside me I snuggle up into the warmth of his bare chest. He runs his hands through my hair playing with it. “You have a concert tonight.” I remind him trying to make conversation he nods gently. “You have a live shoot tonight.” He retorts a smile plastered on his face. “I do,” I smile looking up at him. “We could always do another live shoot in the hotel bedroom after.” I tease running the tips of my fingers down his chest making him groan in anticipation of tonight. “Tonight better hurry or else.” He speaks softly flipping us over gently so I was below him he holds my hands above my head making me whine. “Shh.” He chuckles brushing his lips against mine teasing before slowly kissing down my neck turning me on greatly. I let out a loud moan as he kisses my weak spot making him grin widely while I blush deeply.

“Stop fucking down there!” A voice shouts from above making us remember we also share with CC. Ash sighs deeply before staring back down at me mouthing “Hotel room.” I nod eagerly waiting for tonight. I climb out the bunk grabbing my clothes from my suitcase before making sure both curtains were closed so the boys couldn’t see. “No peeking.” I tell the before changing into this. Before reopening the curtain to my bunk “Dressed.” I announce before walking out the bunkroom towards the living room and kitchenette. I pull the milk out the fridge making myself some cereal before setting myself down on the couch where Andy was sitting.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=68681928

“Don’t leave Juliet because of me Andy.” I sigh heavily shaking my head before taking my first spoonful of cereal. “I want you little Sparrow.” He whines deeply resting his head back on the sofa looking over at me. “I want Ashley. I also want my batman back Andy,” I tell him looking over at him. “I miss my best friend so does Ashley.” I state before finishing my cereal wobbling to my feet before walking over to the kitchenette. “Sparrow,” Andy calls me I turn round to look at him “I’m sorry can we still be friends?” he mumbles looking up me. I nod before walking back to my bunk room.

“You look beautiful.” Ash compliments me as he looks up from his phone still sitting in my bunk. I blush deeply looking away making him chuckle. I never have known how to deal with compliments. “I know something that will make you look even more perfect though.” Ash speaks softly slipping his phone in his black ripped skinny jean pocket before walking over to where he kept his stuff. A few minutes later he turns round with a sparkly star necklace hanging in his hands “For you.” He smiles walking over slipping it around my neck. “But, isn’t this one your lucky charm, I can’t wear it Ash.” I mumble looking at him shocked by his action. “I don’t need it though Ivy. I have my lucky charm, I have you.” He whispers his lips slowly connecting with mine giving gentle kisses. “My lucky Sparrow.” He grins pulling away. “Oh no, not you too.” I groan making him chuckle as we walk out of the bunk room together.

“What are we doing today?” Jinxx asks as we all sit down on the couch. “We’ve got a concert later.” Andy states which we all nod to. Just then the bus door swings open revealing two women who casually walk on board making themselves at home. “Hi guys.” One of them exclaim while cuddling CC who is sitting on the edge of the sofa. “Hey Crystal and Eliza.” They all cheer exchanging niceties while I just sit there awkwardly curled up to Ash. “You must be Ashley’s girlfriend?” The blonde girl asks raising an eyebrow at me. “I’m the photographer actually.” I state correcting her as she stands there giving me bitchy look the other girl huffing with a hand on her hip. “Nice, you have some use being here then.” The other girl with brunette hair chuckles before walking off towards the bunks. “Ignore them.” Ash leans over whispering in my ear. At that moment I knew it was too late we weren’t going to get on at all. “Who are they anyway?” I mumble quietly asking Ash. “Merch girls.” He sighs almost chuckling before dragging me to my feet and out the bus grabbing my leather jacket off the chair on the way. Andy quickly follows us with CC in tow.

“Save us from the evil merch girls.” CC cries quietly so they wouldn’t hear making us all laugh. “Sorry about them.” Ash sighs looking at me as we stand in a car park. “It’s okay.” I smile. We walk off towards the building in the middle of the car park which we soon discovered was a mall. “Great parking.” Ash remarks as we walk through the door. We walk round a few shops before grabbing some lunch CC wanted tacos and we all agreed.

A short while later we arrive back at the bus. Only to find Jinxx and Jake sitting there being attacked with make-up brushes with a look that could scream “save us.” We all just stood there at the door laughing at them. “We should get ready for the concert that includes you two as well.” I say looking over at Jinxx and Jake trying to slyly recue them from their torture. Jinxx sprung up “we should.” He states nodding before nearly running towards the bunk room. I walk after them grabbing a pack of make-up wipes from my baggage before walking to the boy’s room knocking on their door. Andy opened the door a few seconds later in just his skinnies. “I thought the boys might need these.” I smile trying to laugh which he nods to before mouthing a “thank you.”

I walk back to my room trying to avoid the girls “Hi,” a feminine voice speaks from behind I turn round to see the blonde girl standing there leaning against a door frame “he doesn’t want you, you know?” she smirks. “What are you on about?” I snap back. “Ashley, he doesn’t want you, why would he want you.” She chuckles grinning almost satisfied with herself. “Because he loves me?” I state laughing at her school girl bitchiness. “Fallen for that one have we? Oh dear.” She laughs walking back into her room closing the door behind her leaving me to my thoughts. What if she’s right? What if he doesn’t love me? I shook the thoughts out of my head .Of course he loves me doesn’t he?

I walk back into our room to find CC and Ash fighting over a playboy notebook. “Give it back.” Ash demands growling at CC who is on top of him is reading it while Ash struggles to snatch it out of his hands. “Nope,” CC chuckles. “I’ve felt this way about a girl before but Ivy makes me feels things I’ve never felt before. She’s so precious.” CC reads aloud teasing Ash who was turning bright red neither of them had noticed I was in the room. I storm over snatching the notebook out of CC’s hands closing it before handing it to Ash who was still lying on the floor with CC on top. I walk away sitting on my bunk pulling out my camera ready for tonight. “I never knew you liked being on top CC.” I state looking over at them still frozen in position he almost jumps off Ash running out the room. Ashley quickly climbs to his feet clutching his notepad. “Do you want me to hide it? I won’t read it I promise you.” I ask him he was staring at me still red in the face. He nods gently handing it over before adding “Did you hear what he read?” I did, you love me I thought to myself but shook my head to save his dignity. He smiles calling down sitting down on the bed behind me I gently peck his lips. I rise to my feet hiding his notebook under my bed in my undies department knowing fully well CC wouldn’t dare go near there. “Come on.” I say hanging my camera around my neck before walking through the bus towards the door.

The concert began I made sure I had a good spot to take good shots. They’re fans are crazy I noted to myself trying to block out the screaming as they appeared on stage. Ashley stood in front of me sending me a flirty wink to reassure me. They really rocked it out there you could see the passion on their faces as they played. I managed to get quite a few good shots though my concentration was hazy as Ashley keep’s distracting me with his silly antics, perfect face and sweaty bare abs that were glistening in the light of the stage. I couldn’t wait for tonight to be alone with him in our hotel room. I sigh shaking the thought out of my head trying to carry on concentrating on what I’m doing. I never normally get distracted.

When they finished Ash held his hands out for me so he could pull me onto the stage. He kissed my cheek as we walk off the stage making the crowd go insane while I blush wildly. “Thanks for that.” I roll my eyes walking off ahead only to have a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist pulling me back into his arms a few moments later. “Welcome.” I hear him say before he dashes off to his dressing room. I sit down on the chair in the hallway waiting for them flicking through my camera at the shots. “Struggle to concentrate out there huh?” a deep voice asks coming from in front of me I look up to see Andy standing there cross arms slouching against the wall with a smug look on his face. I nod gently “Yeah, just getting used to things.” I reply quickly trying to cover myself. “So that’s why you were staring and flirting with Ash all night instead of doing your job.” He snaps raising his eyebrows at me. “I weren’t!” I exclaim a blush rising to my cheeks. “You have a choice Ivy, him or the job you’re obviously incapable of both.” He snarls storming off leaving me shell-shocked. Where did my sweet batman go? He knows I can’t lose this job not only is a year’s pay but I’ll have to compensate them and I don’t have that kind of money. I love Ash with all my heart though. Why is he doing this? What do I do?

Ash comes out the dressing room a few moments later “Ready to go?” he smiles looking at me completely innocent to my chat before. I nod gently rising to my feet slipping my hand into his. “Ready.” I reply quietly.

The ride back to the hotel was quiet Ash kept trying to make conversation but I just didn’t feel like it. “What wrong Ivy, you’ve been so quiet.” He mumbles while unlocking the hotel room door. “Nothing.” I lie obviously not very convincingly as Ash raised his eyebrows at me. The door opens we stumble in exhausted from the busy day I walk over perching on the bed flicking my shoes off. “Tell me.” He demanded standing in-between my legs his dark brown eyes piercing into mine. Tears well in my eyes thinking about it “Andy said I have to choose you or the job.” I mumble looking away. “I can’t afford to lose the job Ash but I don’t want to lose you.” I whimper as he pulls me into the warmth his chest. His body quickly becoming tense, angry “You won’t Ivy, you won’t have to.” he declares leaning down to kiss my tear ridden face. “You won’t have to.” He repeats muttering to himself.