Status: Just uploading prewritten chapters

Fanfic Seminar

4

"Ladies and gentlmen, the reading will now begin!" announced Becky.

"We have to pick first, Sweetheart." I reminded her.

"Oh yeah...KENNETH NIXON!" his eyes widend impossibly. "Pick a person!"

"Uh...Ashley Purdy." he said confused.

"What!? You suck!" I giggled at Ashley's comment.

"Hmmm CHRISTOPHER MOTIONLESS!" Janie squealed.

"Max Green!"

"Fuck you!" shouted Max. I went from giggling to laughing.

"I was going to tell Zel to start, but..." trailed Becky. I shook my head, controling my laughter and breathing. "She's only laughing so hard because in the days leading up to this, she was ending a slash competition and she posted a bunch that were never used. Well one was, as she called it, Mashley. And someone wrote her one and-"

"It was hilarious! Ashley quits BVB and forms a boy band and somehow has a secret life as a prostitite and Max is the pimp but he's also his manager and then they turn serial killer and somehow Taylor Swift comes into it all and paints herself orange and tells them to change the name of the group or die and Brendon Urie slaps Jersey and is all 'bitch I am NOT a whore!' and the entire thing is so random and weird it just it's amazing."

"The title was, 'Why There's No Mashley.'" dead panned Janie before she smirked.

"Okay then!" laughed Becky. "Janie, start us off dear girl!"