Status: Just uploading prewritten chapters

Fanfic Seminar

3

They walked down the stairs while I just hopped off. I followed them, not knowing what to do. We arrived at a door which we entered. Food was set up and they grabbed burgers and hotdogs. Meat seemed to be in everything! I found chips and grabbed one of the mini bags. I sat down on the grass and started to eat.

"What's with the lack of food?" asked Ronnie Radke, sitting next to me with a bunch of meat.

"Vegitarian." He nodded and waved someone over. Frank Iero sat down with the same choice.

"Are you a veggitarian too?!?" He asked excidedly. A small smile found its way to my face.

"Yeah," I answered quietly. They shared a look. I bit a chip selfconsiously.

"Your'e shy!" blurted Frank, pointing at my face. My expression quickly changed to WTF? in record time.

"Huh. You are aren't you? But you aren't on stage..." trailed Ronnie.

"It's not either of you, I'm just like that I guess." I said quietly.

"GERARD!" Frank shouted immeadiatly. I wasn't expecting it, so I jumped, causing concern from Ronnie. He put his hand on my knee and looked at my face as I turned to him.

"You good?"

"Yeah, sorry."

"Don't be, hun."

"Yes, Frank?" asked Gerard, walking over.

"She reminds me of you!"

"Um...okay?" said a very confused Gerard.

"She's all shy now but on stage, girl got sass!"

"Thanks...?" I said, looking at him confused.

"Welcome! But she's a vegitarian like me! And has specticals like Mikey! And brown eyes like Rayray!" he compared to the other members of My Chem. I smiled at the ground. "See! She's a-freakin-dorable!"

"Thank you," I said looking up at him quickly, but then down again. Out of no where I was on the ground with a body on top of me. I let out a small shriek of surprise. Arms were squeezing me tightly.

"FRANK! Get off the poor girl!" Gerard said freaking out a little.

"But shes aaaaddddoooorrrrraaaaabbbbblllleeeeee!!!"

"I don't care! Get off of her or you'll hurt her!"

"Am I hurting you?" Frank asked, leaning up to look at my face.

"If you could shift slightly so your belt buckle is not puncturing my navel, I'd be perfect!" then I realised what I said. I only did because Frank smirked and leaned his forehead against mine. I blushed "I meant I wouldn't be in pain!" I said fast, looking at him nervously.

"Dont worry, Sugar, it'd quickly turn so go-" he started to growl.

"14!" Gerard shouted. Frank jumped back a little and looked at him confused. I just pressed myself closer to the ground. "Shes 14! You can't kid like that!" Gerard exploded. Frank rolled his eyes and sat up on me. I stayed down, not knowing what else to do.

"Ever since you became a dad, you're no fun!" complained Frank.

"I'm sorry Frank, but I can't help but father this. Get the fuck off the girl," Frank obeyed, "apologize."

"Sorry Zelenpathica!"

"You remembered her name?" asked Ronnie.

"Kind of. Its Zelaniapatha but he was close," I told Ronnie, still staring at Frank.

"Now, I have some questions for the girl-"

"Why are you fathering her?" blurted Ronnie.

"'Cause I'm a dad to a little girl and if my little girl was being sexually harrased by a guy more than twice her age-scratch that, any age-I'd want some one to say something!" Gerard explained. I sat up and crossed my legs Indian style. I left the bag of chips almost untouched. "anyways, where are your parents?" asked Gerard, looking directly at me.

"Mums somewhere in Mexico and Dads in Asia." I explained.

"Who're you staying with?" asked Frank.

"My older brother, Demetri."

"Age?"

"22," I responded not knowing why the question would be asked.

"He lives with you?" asked Ronnie.

"Nah, he just got back from j..." i trailed biting my lip.

"JAIL?" Gerard asked incredulessly.

"hush but yes," I confirmed, "it wasnt his fault!" I told them.

"why?" asked Ronnie.

"Why should I trust you?" I questioned the small group. Shock was evident, but Frank's face softened.

"Because Sugar, you already have."

Damn him for being right.

"I was goung to meet him at a coffee shop and took a short cut through an allyway. Some guy started to give me trouble and he started to push me around. Demetri went looking for me and saw the guy with me against the brick wall. He ripped the guy away from me and hit him. The guy ran away but I was on the ground lookin like hell. The owner of the brick wall building came out and blamed Demetri. They had had a disagreement before and it was payback. The owner was the brother of the police cheif. They took Demetri away and I just recently got the evidence that got him back." I said, getting lost in thought. I was quiet, like always, but they heard,

"THE MOTHERFUCKER!" shouted Frank, throwing his hands up. I smiled at him.

"Wanna know something that makes it worse?" they nodded. "The owners lawyer was the one who hurt me." Their faces were almost amusing. "I know right?"

Frank pushed me down so we were both laying. I was confused but figured I'd go along with it. We just laid there, I could feel eyes on us, but Frank didn't seem to care. I figured he must know what he was doing. "What do you see?" Frank asked, looking at the clouds. I looked to the cloud he was referring to.

"A turtle with a dolphin tale."

"What? That is clearly a duck!"

"No it's a turlphin!"

"What is that?"

"Turtle dolphin!"

"Duck!"

"Turlphin!"

"Duck!"

"Alligator!"

"Du-what?"

"The cloud. It shifted. Both of our seeings have become almost irrelevant."

"Big words for a little girl."

"I'm not that little!"

"How tall are you?" Gerard asked with a laugh.

"5 foot 1!"

"That's it?" asked Ronnie with his own laughter.

"What do you mea-"

"He means youre a teenny bopper!" goofed Frank.

"One to talk." smirked Gerard. The two had a small play argument going on and Ronnie and I just watched.

"So...14...thats...fun...?" Ronnie tried to make conversation.

"I may be socially awkward, but compared to the ways and things I've said: Honey that was horrible." I sassed in a clear, clever tone. He snorted a little and just gave me a look. "and so that your excuse-for-a-question is not left unanswered: being 14 isn't fun, it sucks actually but one day I'll no longer be a kid therefore I should enjoy it as it lasts."

"I kind of want to have deep conversations with you because you have a way with words that make great lyrics." Gerard randomly said.

"Thanks, they are probably ones I've used alredy though."

"You write lyrics?"

"Yes. A lot are for charactors actually."

"You are a pretty cool person." commented Ronnie.

"You say that now. Wait until we start the reading."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not a vegitarian. I actually love meat.