Status: Just uploading prewritten chapters

Fanfic Seminar

7

I heard beeping. Annoying beeping. Something cold was grasping my hand, and my head slightly hurt. I moaned a little in pain.

"Z-zel?" I heard my sweet girlfriend's voice ask.

"Hey, love." I groaned.

"Oh, thank every diety ever thought of! Baby, I tho-thought I lost you." She said brokenly.

"I couldn't leave you this soon. I have to marry you first so you get all the money from my book sellings." I joked weakly.

"Don't say that. I want to marry you and I'll be damned if you die so soon." She told me all watery like.

"Mmm." I hummed. I then opened my eyes. Cursed lightly, but blinked them open again. I turned my eyes to her tear stained face. "Oh, sweetheart." I sighed. She gave me a sad smile.

"The whole tour was in a panic. They're all so scared. Hell, some of them cried." She then gave a soft sigh. "Your brother is talking to the doctor about ways to save you. If...if you don't do the sugery now...you you won't make it." She let tears cover her face.

"Hun, we can't afford-"

"That's where I come in." Frank said, from a corner of the room. I jumped.

"Don't scare her!" August snapped.

"Sorry, Augie" she huffed in annoyance at that. "and Zel. Anyways, everyone from the tour is pitching in and giving you your sugery." he said as if it was nothing.

"That surgery isn't even a guarentee. It's way too expensive for just a-"

"I don't care. We don't care. But we care about you." Frank told me sincerely, sitting on the hospital bed.

"I'm just some kid that writes fake stories about a fictional life you and the people you care most about could live. You just met me." I told him, tears burning in my eyes.

"What can I say? You're a total badass possesing the ability to capture hearts with a glance." Frank gave me a smile.

"I can't ask you to do this." I told him with water filled orbs.

"Fine. I'll just do it I guess. Oh, wait...I already did." he gave me a cheeky smile.

"Thank you." I whispered, grabbing his hand. He leaned forward and kissed my head.

"As far as lives go, your's is most definatly worth saving." and with that, he stood and left the room. My older brother joined us next.

The rest of the day went by with everyone coming in one at a time, until my surgery.