Status: Completed

Nine Lives

Chapter Twenty Eight

Everyone seemed to slump back off to bed while me and Vic were up and at it to get everything together for the beach. We packed all the essentials: towels, sunscreen for me, some drinks, some food and Vic already had his surf board up and ready. He said he wanted to teach me how to surf and Austin even offered up his board, but I flat out refused. I was never fond of surfing, in all honesty, it scared the shit out of me.
We flew out the door, locking it behind us and I jumped into the driver's seat this time as I took the familiar route to San Diego beach. It was a good day out today, a clear blue sky with hardly any cloud and a bright orb of heat pulsating in the sky. It was paradise to an extent.
We pulled up the beach in less than 20 minutes and we got out of the car to unload everything, we were excited to say the least and we wasted no time, grabbing everything and heading down to grab a spot. We laid our towels down and slipped our shirts off so we were left in nothing but swim shorts. I still hadn't put any sunscreen on and I was having more than a little trouble getting it on my back.
"Viiiiiiiiiiic" I whined looking him.
"Yes Kelly?"
"I need help. Can you put this on for me?" I smiled wide holding out the bottle on sunscreen.
"Sure thing m'dear."
He poured some into his hands and began working it into my shoulders. I couldn't help but let out a soft moan as he massaged the cream into my skin. He was good at giving massages okay give me a break.
He worked he way from my shoulder blades to my lower back and I almost forgot where we were and what we were going to do because I got so into it. I could have happily let him continue that all day, but maybe it would have to wait until we got home and things were a little bit more... private.
Ever since I've been "dating" Vic, I guess you could say that he really brought out the sex appeal in me. I never felt this frustrated with Katelynne, but Vic just seemed to do it for me. He hit all the right spots (no pun intended) with the way he laughed, his smile, the way he could turn putting on sunscreen into a sexual advance was beyond me and I enjoyed it too much.
He pulled his hands away and I frowned but then found myself laughing and smiling as I grabbed him by the hand and ushered him into the water with me.
"Water fight!" I screamed once we were in the water and I sent a splash his way which he laughed and scoffed at.
"Oh no, I am the King of water fights. You will loose." He said with a smirk as we continued to splash water back and forth at each other like children. In that moment I forgot about everything bad in my life that had happened and was bound to happen. I forgot all about Mike and the grand scheme of things. I forgot what a bitch Katelynne was. Hell, I even forgot my name for a moment. All I knew was that I was never happier and it was all because of Vic. Vic made me happy. I wanted to be with him. Forever if I could.
In the middle of our water fight, I stopped splashing and a moment after, so did he. I swam over to him, my face an inch from his.
"You wanna know a secret?" I asked
He nodded "Ofcourse."
I smirked lightly "I think I'm in love."
"Really?" he asked, his eyes lit up as he 'faked' surprise.
"Mmhmm, with this guy. He's pretty attractive and he's beyond perfect."
"Oh and do I know this guy?"
"Yeah, I think you know him pretty well." I said smiling as I leaned in and whispered "It's you."
I could hear the smile in his voice as he replied "You know... I'm in love with you too."
"Really?" I whispered still and he nodded.
I pulled my face back as we stared at each other for a moment before out lips met in a passionate kiss. We stayed like that for awhile as we made out in the middle of the ocean, only a piercing voice tore us apart.
"Fags!" someone from the beach shouted.
We pulled our faces apart and turned to where the voice came from as in synchronization we flipped the person off and then kissed again with our middle fingers still up. We heard a loud huff as they probably walked off and then we pulled apart laughing.
"Well that's one for the scrapbook." I mumbled once we calmed down.
The rest of the day was spent with me lying on the beach, with my headphones in and a copy of my favourite book of poetry by Charles Bukowski. I peered up from my book every now and then to catch a glimpse of Vic surfing and damn he could surf and he looked damn good doing it. I felt myself blushing deep and I shoved my face back into my book with embarrassment every time when I did.
When it neared 5 in the afternoon we packed up and headed home. When we entered the household, it's safe to say that it was not the welcome home we were expecting.
Where did my happiness go?
♠ ♠ ♠
ooohh cliffhangger
over 200 reads on this piece of shit?
That's pretty fkking cool!

Ahh yes I feel very happy with this and it's longer! yaaaay!
I'm sorry to say that the cuteness will more or less disappear after this chapter because we got some business to get back to.

Hope you enjoyed ^.^