Status: Completed

Nine Lives

Chapter Thirty Two

I blinked my eyes open only to be greeted by the darkness of whatever room I had been dragged into. My head was throbbing and I just knew I was bleeding somewhere because I could feel a patch of wetness forming on my head. I looked around, my hands and feet tied to the uncomfortable chair I was forced into to. It was a large warehouse, dirty, old and obviously no one had been here in years so it was unlikely that anyone would come around now. Windows were broken and sunlight barely came through the dirty panes.
I looked to my sides, my right and then my left where I saw both Alan and Jessica (who looked worn and beaten) fashioned to chairs just like me. I tried to loosen my restraints but knew it was useless. I gave up quickly and looked at Jessica, who to my surprise was conscious.
"Jess." I said but she quickly shook her head with pleading eyes.
"Jess, we have to get out of he-"
"Quinn."
I stopped speaking and slowly turned my head around the the rough voice that has spoke my name. I came face to face with (well face to crotch but you get it) Mike. Seriously? I was getting sick of this guy and he's only been around for a few months.
I let out a heavy sigh "Mike." I plastered on a more than fake smile.
"We're well antiquated by now, there's no need to smile."
"Seemed polite." I muttered before clearly my throat and finding my voice "Why do you have us here, what exactly are you planning?"
"I'm sure even you're smart enough to work that out Kellin."
An odd silence sat between us for about five minutes as he gave me time to think, but I was drawing a blank. He had me, what else could he want?
"Nothing? I'm disappointed" he said with mockery "Well, not to give to much away, but I have a few plans for your friends here and you, well you're the bait to draw the big guns straight to me, which is exactly what I want."
"Why would you want that? They're probably thinking of a plan to rip you to pieces as we speak."
"Well, no one but you can do that and since I have you captive, looks like I'm winning."
"You're not winning, you're just being an asshole."
"Ouch, that hurt, Kellin. I sure hope you don't talk like that about me to Vic and then kiss him with that mouth."
"And what if I do?"
That earned me a slap across the face. I could feel the heat on my cheek as blood rushed to the source of the stinging.
" Shut up." he said to me, grinding his teeth as he did "Point is, Vic has a weak spot, me, but then he also has one for you. He's going to think of anything that would end with both me and you on the same team and unharmed which is never going to happen. Sucks when your brother is in love with the killer, but hey, I'll make the best of it and use it to my advantage. He's my brother, do you think he's always been working for the good guys? He worked for me before you came along and fucked his feelings up, that's when he told me to fuck off because he had fallen for you, you goddamn pansy."
My breathing became louder than necessary at the intake of this information.
"So is it finally sinking in?" he asked "You were the top of his hit list."
So all this time, Vic was supposed to kill me to the last life I had where he would what, keep me trapped in a prison cell forever so he wouldn't lose his brother?
"That's bullshit." I said, my voice low.
"Is it? Well, you can ask him when him and his little fanclub arrive. You guys can have a one on one since I have some unfinished business with an Angle." he said the last line, looking at Alan who was still passed out, and smirked before leaving the room, a loud echo from the door following.
I looked at Jess and both of us were definitely uneasy.
What was going to happen?
♠ ♠ ♠
ahh I'm sorry I took forever
I was working on my school work and this is the finished product for my creative writing C:
Took me forever to figure out how I wanted it written but I got there in the end.
Thank you all so much for your patients with me and whatnot
I hate to say that this story is going to conclude within a few more chapters and afterwards will be a Sequel which doesn't have a name of yet.
Ayways, hope you enjoyed C: