Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Punch Me Under The Mistletoe Part 2

Cody waited until it was finally 8 o'clock to get ready. The party had just started and he picked out one of his best button up shirts and his slacks. He grabs his tie from the chair nearby and ties it before looking into the hotel mirror. Tonight was the night he was going to tell her. He was going to tell Charity he loved her and he wanted to look his best when he did.

Since he didn't want to fly home right after the party, he got a hotel room with a gig bed. He picked up his cologne he knew she loved and gave himself a few spritz before smiling at his reflection.

Ted's House

After eating, we helped Ted Sr. get his party ready until it was time to get back to the house to get ready. I traded my Crochet Ruffle Belted Tube Dress for a Short red one sleeve sequin dress. I wash my face and redo my makeup, making it a little darker. Trading in my braided strap sandals, I put on a pair of Gianmarco Lorenzi black crystal platform pumps. I check my reflection in the mirror once more then walk out of the bathroom. I grab my clutch on the bed and walk out into the living room. Ted sees me and his eyes widen. "Wow."

"Looks good?" I grin.

"Looks better than good." He grins as he crosses the room. "You look so…" He bites his lip looking at me. "Sexy."

I blush slightly. "Thanks."

"No problem." He smiles. "Ready to go?" I nod and we head out to the truck.

We get to the venue and it's already buzzing with conversation. WWE superstars and Divas from past and present are there. I frown as we get out of the truck. "We can't walk in together." I say.

"Why not?" He asks.

"Everybody is gonna be in there."

"Well….we won't hold hands when we get in and we can just split up when we get inside the doors." He says with a reassuring smile. "I'll steal you away later."

I smile as his final comment and nod. "Alright." As he said, we walked into the door together then immediately split up. I walked over to where Nattie, Beth, and Alicia were huddled around Ally. Nattie sees me and smiles before waving me over.

"Charity!" Ally beams as she pulls me into a hug. "I'm glad you're here!" She pulls away with a huge grin plastered on her face.

"Well she's hear now so tell us!" Beth says. I look around at them confused.

"Tell us what?" I ask.

"Well….." Ally starts. "I have some really great news to tell you all." She says with a big smile. She holds up her hand to show an engagement ring. "Mike asked me to marry him!"

"Oh my gosh!" Alicia gasped. We all lean in to see it.

"That's a beautiful ring,Ally." Beth Smiles. Nattie nods in agreement. "It really is." She smiles. "So how did he propose?"

"Well after we got back to his condo, he put his hands over my eyes and led me to the bedroom. It was all dark, except for the candles that were lit. He had some champagne set on the bed with a bowl of chocolate covered fruit."

"Oooh!" Alicia grins. "That sounds sooo romantic!"

"It was. He had some soft music playing too. After a few glasses of champagne he asked me to dance and whispered in my ear that he loved me. Then he pulled away, got down on one knee and pulled out the ring. He said I am the love of his life and wants to be with me forever." She finishes.

"Awwwww." We all sigh.

"I was shocked. I was not expecting that to happen. He caught me off guard. I was speechless for a few moments then I said yes!"

"Did you cry?" Beth asks. "I would have."

"Yes I did." She chuckled. "He thought I was upset but I told him I was thrilled. He made me so happy."

"Awww. Congrats Ally!" Alicia giggles. She pulls her into a hug as the rest of us congratulate her.

After wards we talked about how our breaks were going and everything else when I felt somebody brush against me and slide a note in my hand. Since the four other women are busy chatting, I hold it up and read it.

Meet me in the back at the gazebo in 5 minutes.

Love,

Ted

Smiling to myself, I tell my friends I'll see them later and cross the room to the back door. Making sure nobody is following, I sneak out the door. Outside it's dark but the moonlight shows the little path. I follow it until I see the Gazebo way down the lot and quicken my pace. As I get closer and closer, I can see Ted is already standing inside it looking out. His back is toward me so he doesn't see me as I walk up.

"Wanted to see me already I see." I joke as I climb the steps. He turns to me and smiles.

"Of course." I walk over to where he's standing and he grabs my hand.

"Ted…" I say pulling my hand back.

"Don't worry. We're far out so nobody will see us."

I give him an unsure look then nod. He pulls me to him and wraps his arms around me. We look out at the dark blue sky that's peppered with stars. The full moon makes everything even more romantic.

I let out a sigh of contentment and lean back against his chest. It was all perfect except for one thing.

He releases me and turns me around to face him. He smiles as I give him a confused look. "Babe…look up."

I look up and smile to see mistletoe hanging right over our heads.

"It's tradition…." He starts to say as he leans in.

Cody arrives at the party and smiles. He can't wait to sit her down and tell her exactly how he feels. He scans the room but sees no sign of her. Frowning he walks around when somebody grabs his arm.

"Hey handsome."

Cody turns to see Kelly smiling at him. "Hi….Have you seen my fiancé?"

She frowns a bit but then smiles. "Yeah. She went out the back door not too long ago."

"Thanks." He says before rushing off towards the back door. He opens it and looks around. No sight of her. He follows the little path. With each step, he grows more and more excited. He's gone over the scenarios in his head. He sees a gazebo and sees two people. As he gets closer and closer, the people start to become clear. Ted and Charity. His Heart beats a little faster. Right as he's at the steps to the gazebo, Ted leans in and kisses Charity right on the lips. His jaw and heart drops. He couldn't believe what he was seeing!

His adrenaline starts pumping through his veins and his rage building up, he storms up the steps and taps Ted's shoulder. Right as he turns, his eyes widen and Cody pulls his fist back and hits Ted right on the mouth. Ted falls down holding his mouth since there's a bit of blood while Charity stares at him in shock.

"What the hell Cody?!" I shriek. Cody looks between Ted and I wide eyed.

"I…I just…"

I kneel next to Ted and glare at Cody. "Just leave!" I point into the distance as he stays where he is and just looks at me. "Leave! And you know what?! I'm telling Vince."

Cody'seyes widen. "Charity, you c—" He starts to say before I cut him off.

"Can't?" I sneer. "Watch me." He looks like he's going to say something but walks off back towards the door. I turn back to Ted, my expression softening. I stroke his cheek. "Oh my god…Ted, are you okay?"

"I'm fine." He says sitting up. He touches his lips that's split open and winces.

"Are you sure? I honestly didn't think he'd…"

"Don't worry about it. Just….go find Cody."

I look at him shocked. "But what about you?"

He takes my hand and gives it a slight squeeze. "I'm fine. Just go talk to Cody. "

I sit there shocked. Cody just socked him in the mouth and now he wants me to talk to him? He must have known what I was saying since he continued. "You two are best friends. I don't want one punch to ruin that. So…please go find him. I'll go clean myself up and see you after."

"Fine…" I stand up and head in the direction Cody walked off. I'm about to give up when I find him At the side entrance stairs. His sleeves are unbuttoned and rolled up and his tie is still tied but draped over his shoulder. His elbows resting on his hands, he has his face in his hands. I breath out and walk toward him and place a hand on his shoulder. He looks up at me and his blue eyes light up as the moonlight hits them. "Hey…" I say before looking down at my shoes.

"Hey."

I motion of the stairs. "May I?" He nods and scotches over and I sit down with my legs resting on the steps. He looks down and a small breeze picks up and I smell his cologne. He wore my favorite. We stay quiet for a moment before he speaks.

"I'm sorry." He looks over at me and I see his saddened expression. I don't like seeing him like this. "I just…" He lets out a frustrated sigh and looks out into the distance. "I just lost it. Seeing you and Ted…" He trails off and I wait for more but he says nothing.

"We were under the mistletoe and …" I start to explain but I saw his pained expression and stop.

"I know. It's a tradition and it most likely meant nothing." He replies. My stomach knots up. All this lying and sneaking around is killing me. "And what happened last night….everything I said… I didn't mean it. None of it." He shifts so he's facing me. "You're amazing. You're beautiful and you didn't deserve it."

I Just sit there for a moment and think about what he's saying. "But…it was part my fault." I say. He grabs my hand and I feel something. I know he felt it to since neither of us said anything for a few moments. "It was all my fault." He said softly. "I'm the one that messed everything up."

I pull my hand away and shake my head. "No. We were on a date and I shouldn't have been texting Ted the entire time. That was rude of me. It's part my fault." We looked at each other for a moment before he cracked a smile.

"We really know how to mess things up, don't we?"

"Yeah we do." I chuckle. We look at each other and hear the music change.

"Would you…like to dance?" He grins.

I laugh and nod. "Of course."

We both get up and I readjust his tie before nodding my approval.

We could stop,

The universe with our heartbeats tonight.

He puts an arm around me and pulls me close. His hand finds mine and he smiles.

Don't let go,

We're moving up in the speed of light.

I laugh as we move to the music. His gaze never wavers and neither does his smile.

I say you

I've been waiting for a long time,

All for you,

Feels like I've waited for a lifetime

He Spins me around and catches me. Our faces are an inch apart and he looks in my eyes. "The reason I said all those things and did what I did is because I was jealous." He says.

We could stop,

The universe with our heartbeats tonight.

Don't let go,

We're moving up in the speed of light

"Jealous?" I ask. "Why?"

He spins me out then pulls me back in so my back is against his shoulder and his arms are around me. This time our faces are closer.

I say you,

I've been waiting for a long time.

"Because…" He looks from my eyes, to my lips then back at my eyes. "I'm in love with you."

My heart skips a beat and I feel a little dizzy. I turn in his arms to look at him. "Really?" I ask. "For real or for the fake engagement?"

"For…" He looks down at his feet and rubs the back of his neck nervously. "

"Oh…." I nod. I try not to feel or sound sad. "I see." He meant only because of the engagement. Of course. Why would he mean the other way?

On the inside Cody kicked himself. He had the perfect opportunity to tell her the truth then freaked and chickened out. "Would you consider coming back…with me?"

"Back to your place?"

"Yeah."

I take a few moments before nodding. "Sure." He did apologize and he did ask me to stay with him first…

He nods and grabs my hand, pulling me to the entrance. We walk inside and I split from him to get Ted's key from him and tell him I'm going back with Cody. I reach him and his lip has stopped bleeding. "Hey." He says smiling.

"Hey… I talked things out with Cody." I said.

"Great! And?"

"I'm going to head back with him tomorrow morning. I'll be staying the night with him in his hotel room." I can't look him in the eye. I was embarrassed. The feelings running through me when Cody said he loved me…

"Oh…" He frowns. "Okay."

"I'm sorry." I say sadly. "But I need to grab my stuff at your place."

He moves closer. "There's a spare key in the flower pot. Just put it back after." He whispers.

"Alright." I nod. "I'll text you later."

"Okay. Talk to you later." I then turn around and leave the party before joining Cody. Time to go get my stuff then the hotel.