Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Punch Me Under The Mistletoe Part 1

Tampa International Airport

I get off the plane still looking pissed and close to tears. How could Cody say all that about me? Taking a deep breath I calm myself and scan the floor for Ted. I find him and he smiles at me waving. At this point I could care less what people think and run toward him.

I'm no longer in my dress since I changed in the airport bathroom before boarding my plane. My curled hair is still down and my makeup is lightened. I run straight into his arms and he wraps them around me. We just stand there for a moment taking in the moment being together before we pull away.

Ted moves a piece of hair away from my face and smiles at me. "It's great to have you with me again." He says. I smile back .

"I'm glad to be back with you."

He grins and grabs my hand. "Come on. We'll grab your bags and you can tell me what happened on the way back to the house." I nod and follow him to the baggage claim.

Cody's House – Marietta, Georgia

After leaving the restaurant, Cody drove to the store for a case of beer then back home. He screwed up and he knew it. Now at home, he set the beer on his table and paced back and forth. His phone in his hand he debated whether or not to call her and apologize. He knows he should but what would he say? Sorry he was jealous that she was texting their friend Ted?

He searched through his contacts and highlighted her name. He stared at the name for a while before moving it up two names and hitting send. As it rings, he opens up his case and grabs a can. He pops it open and takes a swig as she answers.

"Hello?"

"I fucked up. Big time."

There was silence for a moment. "Cody? Is that you?"

"Yeah… She left."

"Who did? Charity?"

"Yeah…" Cody sighs taking another swig.

"What?! Why? When?!" Casey asks frantically. "Where did she go?"

"She left to stay with Ted in Tampa…"He starts. He notices himself starting to squeeze the beer can since his knuckles started turning white. He loosens his grip a little. "About an hour ago…we were at dinner. I took her out to this expensive place to make up for dropping her in a snow bank and—"

"You dropped her in a snow bank?"

"It was an accident."

"Oh…Then what happened at dinner?"

Cody takes a deep breath as the scene replays in his head. Regret washes over him and he closes his eyes.

"Cody?"

"She was texting Ted throughout dinner and laughing and…and I lost it. My jealousy got the best of me and I made a comment that made her leave."

"Oh no…" Casey says. "What did you say Cody?"

"I pretty much called her a slut. Saying she moves from guy to guy." He says shamefully. He lowers his voice. "I didn't mean it. I was just…." He trails off.

"Oh my god." Casey says sympathetically. "Cody… you need to talk to her."

"I know…. "

"Ted's Christmas party."

Cody looks confused for a moment. "What?"

"Go to Ted's Christmas party and tell her how you feel." She replies. "Tell her why you said it. It was your jealousy talking!"

She was right. He was running out of time to tell her how he feels. With every little fight he felt like he was losing her. "You're right. I have to tell her… Ted's Christmas party will be the perfect opportunity."

"Then do it, Codes." She says encouragingly. "You two belong together."

With her last sentence playing over and over in his mind, they say their goodbyes and hang up.

Ted's House – Tampa, Florida

We pull into the driveway of his house and he shuts off his truck. We sit in silence for a few minutes. "Wow…I am so sorry." Ted finally says looking over at me.

I didn't tell him everything. I didn't tell him about Cody talking about me wanting him then going after other guys. I didn't tell him how Cody practically called me a slut because of it. It would make him start thinking we shouldn't be together because of Cody's feelings for me. I love dating Ted and can't deal with a break up right now. Why does everything have to be so damn difficult?!

What I did tell him was that Cody found out I was texting him throughout dinner and Cody got upset since it makes us look bad. I mean what would fans think if they saw us together at a restaurant and instead of looking at each other, I was on my phone texting while Cody sat there quietly?

Then again I couldn't blame Cody for blowing up at me. I was supposed to be enjoying a nice dinner with him yet I was texting Ted. I was supposed to be on a date with Cody and I was laughing and talking with Ted.

"I'm sorry for getting you in trouble." Ted says.

I glance at him then look away and nod. "It's okay." I mutter. He opens his door and opens mine before I have a chance to grab the handle. He holds a hand out to help me and I take it. I step down from his truck and look at him. He pulls me into an embrace and looks into my eyes before pressing his lips against mine.

It takes me a moment to realize what's going on before I kiss back. We pull away and Ted smiles. "Sorry…. I wanted to kiss you at the airport but there were too many people around."

I crack a small smile and chuckle before wrapping my arms around his neck. "Thanks." I smile. He returns my smile and our lips meet once more. This time the kiss lasts a bit longer and Ted brings his hand up to the side of my face and deepens the kiss. We pull away moments later with huge grins on our faces. "Man, I've missed you." Ted says, his hand still cupping my cheek.

"I've missed you too." He lets his hand fall from my cheek as he digs in his pocket and pulls out his keys. He holds them up to me. "Here. You can head inside while I grab your bags."

"Are you sure you don't want my help? I can get them."

"Now…" He smirks wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me closer. "What kind of boyfriend would I be if I let my beautiful girlfriend lug some heavy bags in the house after she just had a fight with her best friend?"

"A non-sexist one?" I joke making him laugh. He gives me a peck on the lips and hands me the keys. "I'll get them. Go make yourself comfortable."

"Fine." I chuckle. He releases me and I head for the front door while he grabs the bags. I unlock the door and hold it open while he carries them inside. I sit down on the couch while he brings them into his room.

"So what do you want to do?" He asks walking out of the room. He sits down on the couch next to me and puts an arm around me. "We can watch a movie and cuddle on the couch or we can head to bed if you're tired."

Scootching closer to him I lean my head on his shoulder and let out a yawn. "I don't know." I shrug.

"By you yawning, I'm gonna say bed." He chuckles. He moves to get up and I groan. He holds out his hand and I look up him.

"Come on." He smiles. "Let's go to bed."

I grab his hand and let him pull me up before we walk to his bedroom. He flops down on his bed while I walk over to my clothes and pull out my tank top and shorts. I start toward his bathroom to change but then stop. I turn to look at him lying on the bed watching me. He raises an eyebrow at me. "Everything okay?"

I bite my lip and turn back to face him. "Yeah…" I walk back over to the bed and place my clothes on the bed. Grabbing the bottom of my shirt I start inching it up catching Ted's attention. He sits up a little and I smile. I lift my shirt over my head and drop it on the bed. His eyes widen a little and I see him visibly swallow. "Um…." He starts to say as his eyes scan me in just my jeans and bra. "W-what are you…doing?"

I unbutton my jeans and smile at him. "Changing for bed." I slide my jeans off and let them drop to the floor. I pretend to not notice as he moves toward the end of the bed. I pull on my shorts and tank top before I feel a hand wrap around my waist and get pulling back onto the bed laughing. He lies me down and hovers over me grinning.

"Yes?" I chuckle. He presses his lips against mine with his hand firmly planted on my side but starts to move down. I grab his hand and break the kiss.

"You just had to tease me, didn't you?" He asks. He presses a kiss on my lips, then the corner of my mouth, then my cheek, then to on my jawline. He pressed little kisses down my neck as I ran my fingers through his hair. "Ted…" I pull away from him making him frown.

"Not yet?" He asks. I shake my head.

"Not yet." I say giving him a peck on the lips. "Hopefully soon though." He smiles and gets up so we can both move up to the pillows. We turn down the blankets and hop inside.

I let him get in first then snuggle up to him with my head on his chest. He lets out a content sigh. "Goodnight." He mutters.

"Night…" He leans over to the light and shuts it off.

The Next Day

I pull on my Crochet Ruffle Belted Tube Dress and straighten my hair. I put my golden braided headband on along with my braided strap sandals.

"Babe? Are you ready?" Ted calls from outside the bathroom.

"Yeah. One second!" I reply. I apply some light make up and walk out where Ted is waiting. "Ready."

He looks over and scans my outfit before smiling. "You look beautiful." He says walking toward me.

"Thanks." I chuckle. We leave the room and head outside to his truck. He opens my door and helps me inside. I thank him and close my door before he walks over to his side and gets in.

It doesn't take long until reach the place where Ted Sr. holds his annual Christmas party. We walk into the venue to see Ted and his wife Melanie directing decorators. Spotting us, Ted smiles. "Ted!" He says merrily. He walks over to his son, his arms wide.

"Hey Dad." Ted greets before turning to me.

"Ah, Charity!" Ted Sr. grins. He pulls me into a hug . "I'm glad you're here to help set up!"

I look over his shoulder at my boyfriend who gives me a 'told ya so' look before grinning. Ted Sr. releases me and I back up to stand near Ted who wraps an arm around me. Ted Sr. looks at us proudly. "You picked a great woman, Ted." He tells his son. Ted beams at my side and I look away blushing. I wonder if Dusty said the same thing to Cody when he found out we were 'engaged'.

All of a sudden I felt a little sick. "Are you okay, dear?" Ted Sr. asks. "You look a little pale."

"Yeah… I'm just feeling a little queasy, that's all." I say with a small smile.

"Maybe you're hungry? We can go eat if you want?" Ted asks me.

"How about you two go get some food then you can help us out?" Ted Sr. offers with a smile.

"What do you say, babe?" Ted asks turning back to me. I nod. I already know it has nothing to not eating breakfast. I just know it's the guilt that's tying my stomach in knots. Either that or something I really don't want to think about.

We tell Ted and Melanie we'll be back and head back out to the truck to go eat.