Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Christmas

We hop inside Cody's truck and he starts it up. "You know, I've been thinking about the pictures…" I say. He starts it up and we just sit there while the truck warms up. "And I think about all the memories when I looked at those pictures…."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. And it got me thinking about us now." I smile. I pull out my digital camera from my coat pocket and hold it up. "I think we need to make some newer memories, don't you think?"

He smiles at me. "You're right."

I hold the camera up. "Strike a pose, Codes!" He turns in his seat a little and throws up a peace sign while making a duck face. Laughing I take the picture. "You're such a dork." He grins at me and I scootch over to him. "Now together. On the count of three. 1…2….3!" He crosses his eyes and sticks out his tongue while I puff out my cheeks. We take the picture before Cody takes my camera.

"My turn!" He laughs. He kisses my cheek and I put my hand over my mouth in surprise. He pulls away laughing. He looks at me and smiles. "We should probably get going…" I nod and he hands me back my camera and we pull out of his driveway before heading down the street.

We get to Dusty's house and Cody pulls into the driveway. It looks just like I remember it. "Ready?" I take a deep breath and nod. I open my door and Cody quickly gets out and helps me out. I thank him and he grabs my hand. Flashing me a smile, we walk up to the door and ring the doorbell. We hear some voices inside then the door opens.

"Welcome!" Sandra, Cody's mom, greets. She wraps us both in a hug before ushering in. "Come in! Come in!" Cody and I strip off our coats before he takes them to hang them up. Sandra herds us into the living room where a huge tree stands fully decorated. We sit together on one of the couches with Dustin's ex-wife, Terri.

"Hey Charity!" She smiles. Their 7 year old daughter, Dakota walks into the room and lights up seeing Cody and I.

"Uncle Cody!" She exclaims running over to him. He smiles brightly as he pulls her into hug. "Hey Koda! How have you been?"

"Good." She giggles. She reaches over and gives me a hug. "Is it true you and Uncle Cody are getting married?" I start to answer then look at Cody. I can't lie to a little girl!

"Yes Koda we are." Cody says rustling her hair.

"Yay! Then you'll be my aunt Charity!" She smiles.

"Yeah…" Luckily Dustin walks into t room at that moment and she hops off Cody's lap and runs over to her dad. I frown and Cody leans in near my ear.

"Sorry about that…"

"It's fine." I reply. A few moments pass until Sandra peeks her head into the room.

"Dinnertime!"

We have a wonderful fully homemade dinner. It was incredible. Roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, biscuits, sweet potatoes, and an assortment of veggies. It was seriously the best food I've ever tasted. While Kristen, Terri and Sandra are talking about kids, I lean over to Cody. "It's going to be a long day in the gym to work all this off." I laugh. He chuckles and leans his face near mine.

"Yea but…"His lips brush against mine. "It's all worth it."

Before we can do anything, Sandra walks out of the kitchen with some pies. I never even knew she left the room!

We eat our dessert and help clear the table before gathering in the living room while the kids unwrapped presents and the grown-ups talked.I had already got a picture of Cody and Dustin next to the Christmas tree and more pictures of the kids.

"Ready to get going?" Cody asks me.

"What do you mean?" I frown.

"I already told my parents we'd be leaving a bit early to spend some time together." He grins.

"Oh…" We both stand up and give everyone hugs before Cody goes outside to start up the truck and get it warmed up. I wait near the door when Sandra and Dusty approach me.

"It was such a joy having you around Charity." Sandra says wrapping me in a hug. "You make Cody so happy. You can just see it in the way he looks at you." She beams. I start to blush a little.

"Aww thanks Sandra."

Cody comes back in with his face red from the cold and Dusty smiles. "Like Sandra said, we're very happy you joined us this year, Charity."

"It was great being here. Thank you both for letting me tag along." I smile as Cody grabs my hand.

"It's our pleasure Darlin'." Dusty smiles. "You two take care now."

"We will." Cody says giving his parents a hug. He opens the door and we step out into the cold.

"Well that was fun." I grin. Cody opens my door and helps me inside before running over to his side and getting in. We back up and head back to Cody's place.

As soon as we get back, we walk inside and strip off our jackets and I turn to face Cody. "Hey Codes…"

He hangs up his coat then turns to look at me. Instantly I put my hands on the sides of his face and press a kiss against his lips. He's caught off guard but starts to kiss me back and I wrap my arms around his neck. His arms wrap around my waist as he pulls me closer. This goes on for a moment before I pull away smiling. I look into his blue eyes. "Merry Christmas, Codes."

"Yeah…Merry Christmas."

Cody walks away into his bedroom and grabs the box of stuff from our child hood to the living room and set it next to the couch as I sit down on the couch. "You know what would make this a great moment?" I say.

"What?"

"Ice cream." I grin. "With whipped cream and everything."

"Alright." He chuckles. "Wait here and I'll go get some." He starts toward the kitchen and I pick up some pictures from the box. There were pictures from when we were dressed up for halloween. We usually dressed in matching costumes like Batgirl and Robin, Macho Man and Miss Elizabeth. I smiled at the memory of when we used to trick or treat. When came back to the house, we'd dump all our candy out on the floor and trade for our favorites. Cody loved Reeses but he used to always share with me if I didn't get very many and vice versa. Sometimes I gave him an extra.

Next picture was Cody and I at Christmas time at Shawn's house. We had our arms around each other's shoulders, grinning at the camera with Casey as a toddler lying on the floor in front of us. She was dressed as a reindeer. It was my aunt's idea.

Cody came back a few moments later and handed me my bowl as I set the pictures back in the box. "Thanks." I smile. He digs through the box and makes a small muffled triumphant sound making me laugh. He opens up the case and sticks the VHS into the VCR and sits down next to me and puts my legs on his lap before grabbing his ice cream. A young me in a little sundress pops up on the screen. "Hey! I remember this. This was right after you broke your arm." I chuckle. I look over at him. "Again...sorry about that."

"I was a fool for you even back then." He laughs. "You told me to do an flying elbow drop from the garage roof onto a stuffed animal and I did."

"At least you didn't cry."

"No I did." I grins. "I just waited until I wasn't around you to do it." He grins. The camera shifts to a not-too-happy young Cody and I bite my lip to stifle a giggle. "What's wrong Cody?" We hear Dusty say in his southern accent. Cody says something but we can't hear it. "What's that boy?"

"My arm hurts." Young Cody frowns. Young me walks over to him and gives him a hug.

"Sorry Codes." Young me says kissing him on the cheek.

"Aww." I say looking over at Cody who smiles at me.

"Aww that's very sweet of you Charity." Dusty says. "Boy you better marry that girl someday." He teases making young Cody blush. We hear Dusty laugh and the camera zooms in on Cody. "So what happened to your arm Cody?" Young Cody looks down at his arm that's in a blue sling.

"I broke it."

"Broke it? How'd you do that?"

"Wrestling." I answer with a toothy grin. Young Cody glances at me.

"Is that true, boy?" He nods his head. "You gonna be a professional Wrestler like your daddy?"

Young Cody looks up at the camera, squinting from the sunlight. "Yeah."

"He's going to be the best wrestler ever!" Young me grins. Young Cody smiles and we hear Dusty laugh again before the camera switches off.

The Camera comes back on as we see Cody and I playing with some plastic wrestling ring. We're both a bit older and wearing plastic title belts in front of a full decorated Christmas tree. The camera zoomed in on us and Young me turns. "Hi Dusty." I grin.

"Hi Sweetie. What are you two doing?"

"Playing with our new Christmas Presents." Little Cody turns to the camera.

"We're playing a match between You and Macho Man, Dad."

"Is that so?" Dusty asks. "Am I winning?" Cody nods. "Very good."

"Charity!" We hear. I swallow as I try to hold back the tears. The camera turns a beautiful brown haired woman. "Mom!" I grin standing up. I run over to her and hug her. "Hey sweetie!" She smiles stroking my hair. "Are you having fun?" I nod excitedly and she looks over at Cody. "Hi Cody." She waves. He waves back to her and at my father standing right next to her. He rubs my back and I switch over to hug him. The tears start to form in my eyes at seeing them again and rolled down my cheeks. My lower lip quivers a little and Cody looks over at me. He grabs my hand and traces little comforting circles on the back with his thumb. "It's just..." I start saying before my voice cracks."

"I know." He says. We look back at the screen as a young Dustin sneaks up and grabs Cody's belt.

"And Dustin is the newest WWF Champion!" He says before running off laughing.

"Hey!" Young Cody says jumping to his feet. "Dustin! Give it back!"

I laugh and so does Cody as we see young Cody run down the hallway after his brother. "Wait for me Codes!" I call pulling away from my parents and following them. We hear the parents laugh and the camera goes off and the tape ends.

"Wow Codes." I chuckle after sniffing. "You're ice cream is melted." He looks down at his and raises his eyebrows. "Yeah it is..." Looking over at my ice cream he grins, maybe you can give me some of yours." He takes his spoon out of his ice cream soup and tries to get some of mine but I move mine away.

"No!" I laugh. "This is mine." I dip a finger in the whip cream and lick it off my finger.

"Mmmm." I tease. "Sooo good." He shifts a little so he's hovering right over my legs. "Give me some!" He tries to get some of mine again and misses. "Ha! You can't have any!"

He crawls over my legs so that he's hovering over me. "Now...surrender your ice cream or..."I dip my finger in the whipped cream again. "Or what?" I ask putting some on his nose. He chuckles and takes it off his nose and licks it off his finger. "Mmm." He smiles. I scoop up some more to get him again but he licks it off my finger. "What now?" He mocks. We look into each other's eyes for a moment. A moment goes by and I place my bowl on the nearby coffee table and put a hand on either side of his face and just look into those blue eyes I've known for 20 years. "You've grown to be hell of a guy, Cody." I say after a while. "I'm sorry I left years ago."

"Don't be." He says a little louder than a whisper. "You had something happen to you that was hard to handle."

"I know but..." I start to trail off as his lips press against mine in one of the best kisses ever. At this time all I could think about was Cody's lips on mine and the rush of emotions. Ted and everything else that has been stressing me out is absent from my mind.

When he pulls away he's smiling. "What?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"One moment." He says. He climbs off me and kneels next to our Christmas tree. He reaches under it to grab a box and crawls back over to me. "Here." He smiles. "Merry Christmas."

I sit up and look at him before grabbing the box. "Codes…"

"Go ahead. Open it."

I open it to find a rectangular box and look at him wide-eyed. He nods signaling me to open it. I open it and I swear my heart skipped a beat. There in the box was almost an exact replica of the necklace Cody gave me all those years ago only instead of Rhinestones, there were little diamonds around the edge and an inscription inside this little batman symbol it said "Batgirl". "Awww!" I chuckle.

"Turn it over. There's more." He smiles.

I turn it over. It says:

To My Batgirl,

You can save me any day.

Love,

Robin

I bit my lip as tears start to form. Cody frowns and inches toward me. "Is everything okay? Is it something I said?"

I shake my head and take a deep breath. "No…" I whisper. "This is just… really sweet of you."

I take a deep breath and he grabs my hand. I look at him to see a smile start to form. I can't help but smile myself. "You know… I have your present in my bag." I finally say after a few moments. "I'll go get it." I start to stand up until he stops me. "Relax. I'll get it. Where is it?"

"It should be in one of the front compartments. If not, check the main part in between my clothes."

"Alright."

He stands up and walks back to his room where my bags are and I lie back on the couch smiling at necklace. A few moments later, Cody returns looking serious. He has not one but two boxes in his hand.

"Codes? Are you okay?" I frown. He says nothing as he looks down at the floor as if speechless. "Codes."

He looks up at me before holding up one box that makes my heart sink. The box of pregnancy tests.

"Charity… is there something you need to tell me?" He asks softly.